New KFC delivery partner DHL does not deliver [Merged]

carryfast-yeti:
well,my shift at KFC,Rugby didn’t happen :astonished: our Chief asked them to clarify start times and approx finish times,for the 3 of us who were going there today.as it was our 6th shift of the week,our bod didn’t want to risk any infringements,or being stuck out…but they didn’t get back to us,so our Chief said [zb] 'em.

Boo boo was looking forward to that ■■■■■■■■ :smiling_imp:

Another twist to the story. Rejected delivery dumped on the roadside…

devonlive.com/whats-on/food … er-1257489

looking at the picture’s of the crate’s AND the trolley i would suggest that they fell out of a open door and the driver was not aware of it.

m.a.n rules:
looking at the picture’s of the crate’s AND the trolley i would suggest that they fell out of a open door and the driver was not aware of it.

And nicely stacked themselves on the side of the road, so as not to cause any unnecessary inconvenience to road users. :unamused:

pierrot 14:

m.a.n rules:

And nicely stacked themselves on the side of the road, so as not to cause any unnecessary inconvenience to road users. :unamused:

Yeah, thatd be a neat trick to watch wouldnt it? If the driver can do that it`s worthy of a bonus.
A P45 seems more likely.

pierrot 14:

m.a.n rules:

of course it couldn’t be that someone other than the driver stacked them at the side of the road to clear the obstruction could it . :unamused:

m.a.n., If those crates had fallen out of the back of a truck, the chicken would not have stayed all nice and neatly wrapped up in the plastic. The pieces would’ve been all over the road :unamused:

I’m wondering if that delivery had been subbied out to a courier with a small van, what with Exeter being a fair old run from Rugby. Delivery rejected at the store (as reported in the article, no reason given but possibly the courier had cocked up the fridge setting or similar) and so courier thinks “Got no space in the van now for my next collection - and DHL won’t pay me if I take it all the way back to Rugby as it’s my fault - ■■■■ it, I’ll just dump it and run…”

They are subbing out the work (or some of it). My agency asked if I’d be interested again. I was not. Worst wagons and worst money than dhl…

Don’t get why everyone thinks it’s from 1 rdc. It isn’t - you pick up directly from moy park and deliver. They are doing it in 7.5t vans mainly. And using 3.5t for loads that didn’t get done.

Cosmic:
Another twist to the story. Rejected delivery dumped on the roadside…

devonlive.com/whats-on/food … er-1257489

It should have known better than to try and cross there.

facebook.com/LADbible/video … 470566421/

Now they are running out of gravy: bbc.co.uk/news/business-43226105

bbc.co.uk/news/business-43337521

Good news for Bidvest…

I’ll start the ball rolling…

The yolks on DHL.

Never count your chickens til they’ve been delivered.

You can’t teach Bidvest to ■■■■ eggs.

Yadder yadder yadder.

They clucked it up big time !!

Seems the chickens came home to roost

KFC goes back to Bidvest after restaurant delivery crisis. :unamused:

Sky News Article here

The Sarge:
KFC in partial return to ex-distributor Bidvest - BBC News

Good news for Bidvest…

Apart from their employees that they have already laid off !

[emoji239][emoji239][emoji239] chickens coming home to roost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like large portions of Humble Pie are on the menu at KFC.