My little dog

JohnNicholls:
And to the haters, a bunch of my 5s to the kisser is not to be taken lightly…

‘‘A bunch of 5s’’ ■■ :open_mouth:
Have you just arrived from 1975? :smiley:
Now I know you are really on a wind up Big John. :wink: :smiley:
Nobody uses that phrase anymore, who doesn’t wear Brut splash on and a beige safari suit. . :smiley:

robroy:

JohnNicholls:

‘‘A bunch of 5s’’ ■■ :open_mouth:
Have you just arrived from 1975? :smiley:
Now I know you are really on a wind up Big John. :wink: :smiley:
Nobody uses that phrase anymore, who doesn’t wear Brut splash on and a beige safari suit. . :smiley:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
im finkin arfur mullard for some reason…
im also thinking,how did survive the monday morning lock??

my next thoughts are jack regan guzzing a half bottle for breakfast and shouting…“you slag”!!! :laughing:

Nah Regan was really hard…and he didn’t feel the need to tell every ■■■■. :laughing:

robroy:
Nah Regan was really hard…and he didn’t feel the need to tell every [zb]. :laughing:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i was more meaning the timewarp scenario rather than relating directly to fantasy fred.

dieseldog999:

robroy:
Nah Regan was really hard…and he didn’t feel the need to tell every [zb]. :laughing:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i was more meaning the timewarp scenario rather than relating directly to fantasy fred.

I was just comparing the 2. :smiley:

JohnNicholls:

remy:
Give the dog back to your wife then problem solved. :wink:

That was easy. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

No, he gets upset when I leave.

I went to Aldi this dinnertime, he was woofing and whining when I went, and I only was gone for 20 minutes.

It annoys her, he was her dog and now he’s mine, and to be fair he’s too much mine if that makes sense.

You’re going to throw pepperami at someone? :open_mouth:

robroy:

dieseldog999:

robroy:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^
you know your getting old when you can hum the theme tune without thinking about it,and even older if you can remember the sad somber one at the end… :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:

robroy:

dieseldog999:

robroy:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^
you know your getting old when you can hum the theme tune without thinking about it,and even older if you can remember the sad somber one at the end… :slight_smile:

And you know you’re getting old AND sad when you have the box set in the cab. :blush:

:laughing:

Jack Reagan my arse, Gene Hunt is where it’s at.

Fire up the Quattro Bolly.

Think this has gotten off topic enough to boot it over to Bullys.

the maoster:
Jack Reagan my arse, Gene Hunt is where it’s at.

Fire up the Quattro Bolly.

Nah,.a poor imitation of Regan mate…but I reckon ‘Big John’ would say he’d have em both, quick ‘bunch of fives’ in both directions, and Bosh…job done :sunglasses: . :smiley:

Found Him