My issue with the brexit deal

Doing away with, or decreasing, party politics could end the false promises made to become elected, and the disappointment from their collapse. Those who are selected to make decisions and oversee future policies will have to be advised by impartial experts, or at least be given balanced opinions…we can all see difficulties there Id suggest. Getting news from an impartial/balanced/independent/neutral source is difficult enough, so how can "naif" new entrants cope? Wouldnt it result in a Technocracy if experts gave biased advice? Humphrey Appleby casts a long shadow.
But hardly worse than the present situation: Ministers given office because of party affiliation rather than any expertise. MPs sometimes elected because they are good orators, and play the party machine, rather than actually having any knowledge or principles.

Brexit now needs cards alas. If this was “Poker” - it would be decribed as a “Two-Outer”.

We’re not ever going to accept May’s deal, and the longer the wrangling goes on - the more it looks like the ultimate choice for Parliament is “May’s Deal or No Brexit”. Parliament - are HAPPY with No Brexit of course, - but NO one wants to take the blame for that at the ballot box. From Corbyn’s point of view - It has to be “May’s Fault” that Brexit got cancelled.

May, meanwhile - is deluded if she thinks she can carry on like this without blowing up the Conservative Party.

There are plenty of people out here who are already thinking “Why are the 1922 committee not acting” especially now that we’ve not only passed March 29th - the deadline that was illegal to breach - but are on course to pass April 14th - especially now No Deal has been taken off the table with every vote Labour could muster to do that.

Does Corbyn REALLY think the voters will flock to LABOUR because May has acted so badly?

I suggest that “If April 12th comes and goes, with nothing happening” - then Graham Brady will either have to remove May and replace her himself as interim PM - OR we all get the change to show our ire at the council elections and now EU elections coming up as well.

“Spoiling your ballot paper” - is what Remainers and Labour supporters want us to do, as it lets Corbyn in by the back door.

GET OUT AND VOTE is what this non-Labour and ■■■■■■■■ Brexiteer says though. :imp:

All three mainstream parties are our enemy. The SNP will be surging in the Euro Parliament regardless of anything else.

The future of Brexit - is shackled firmly to the future of UKIP from here on.
Notice the brainwashing news “stories” and adverts that are trying to put people off voting UKIP, negative stories about the Far Right, “If you are a Brexteer, we are viewing you as a potential Terrorist” by our so-called “intelligence” communities… Notice too, that it has gone rather quiet from the Far Left ANTIFA lot: They know they have the upper hand at present, and “don’t want to rock the boat” for the time being.

Winseer:
The future of Brexit - is shackled firmly to the future of UKIP from here on.[/b]

More like the future of the country is now shackled firmly to the question as to whether the military want to finally act as a National militia or to join an EU Federal Army under the ultimate command of scumbags like Juncker and Tusk.No prizes for guessing which way that will go.This is now way to big and possibly even dangerous for UKIP and its membership to handle under an establishment clearly gone catastrophically rogue.

I was not going to vote again if we did not leave but since reading on here I think I had better, it would appear that is just what the main party,s want …

Winseer:
Brexit now needs cards alas. If this was “Poker” - it would be decribed as a “Two-Outer”.

We’re not ever going to accept May’s deal, and the longer the wrangling goes on - the more it looks like the ultimate choice for Parliament is “May’s Deal or No Brexit”. Parliament - are HAPPY with No Brexit of course, - but NO one wants to take the blame for that at the ballot box. From Corbyn’s point of view - It has to be “May’s Fault” that Brexit got cancelled.

May, meanwhile - is deluded if she thinks she can carry on like this without blowing up the Conservative Party.

There are plenty of people out here who are already thinking “Why are the 1922 committee not acting” especially now that we’ve not only passed March 29th - the deadline that was illegal to breach - but are on course to pass April 14th - especially now No Deal has been taken off the table with every vote Labour could muster to do that.

Does Corbyn REALLY think the voters will flock to LABOUR because May has acted so badly?

I suggest that “If April 12th comes and goes, with nothing happening” - then Graham Brady will either have to remove May and replace her himself as interim PM - OR we all get the change to show our ire at the council elections and now EU elections coming up as well.

“Spoiling your ballot paper” - is what Remainers and Labour supporters want us to do, as it lets Corbyn in by the back door.

GET OUT AND VOTE is what this non-Labour and ■■■■■■■■ Brexiteer says though. :imp:

All three mainstream parties are our enemy. The SNP will be surging in the Euro Parliament regardless of anything else.

The future of Brexit - is shackled firmly to the future of UKIP from here on.
Notice the brainwashing news “stories” and adverts that are trying to put people off voting UKIP, negative stories about the Far Right, “If you are a Brexteer, we are viewing you as a potential Terrorist” by our so-called “intelligence” communities… Notice too, that it has gone rather quiet from the Far Left ANTIFA lot: They know they have the upper hand at present, and “don’t want to rock the boat” for the time being.

Theresa’s deluded. You’re spot-on.

Corbyn might get elected via the back door. Sadly that’s also true.

Both their leadership skills have been exposed.
Corbyn had the chance to step up 3 years ago and has done nothing but dither.
Theresa allows herself to be bullied by a minority in her party.
Christ what a mess. We’re supposed to respect either of them?

FPTP will ensure either Labour or Tory remain in charge. That’s the reality of UK politics. A different electoral process can only be introduced by either of them. Turkey’s? Christmas?

What a depressing cluster ■■■■ Westminster is. Wish I knew what the answer is.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

dexxy57:
Wish I knew what the answer is.

You dont actually need to know the answer. A bit of woffle, and an ability to tell a few jokes is good. No need to be able to do maths or owt. Youll get elected easily.

Oh, you will need someone who can write out a big cheque for AggregateIQ, or Cambridge Analytics.
No need to tell the truth, just tell people the “lies they want to hear”.

Franglais:

dexxy57:
Wish I knew what the answer is.

You dont actually need to know the answer. A bit of woffle, and an ability to tell a few jokes is good. No need to be able to do maths or owt. Youll get elected easily.

Oh, you will need someone who can write out a big cheque for AggregateIQ, or Cambridge Analytics.
No need to tell the truth, just tell people the “lies they want to hear”.

Chris Grayling . . . Oh ■■■■ it, it’s all been said before.

If I had been in charge of Brexit, (which thankfully for you all I wasn’t), I probably wouldn’t have done any better.
What I would have done however is admitted that it was too much to cope with. Basic self respect would have kicked in and I’d have tried to walk away from this crisis with what little dignity I still had.

This, it would seem, hasn’t occurred to Theresa. Her stubborn delusuon is without limits. She wants to bring her deal back for a 4th vote. You can imagine Juncker and Tusk looking wearily at each other and thinking . . ‘Not her again, just tell her to ■■■■ off’

Her level of incompetence is off the scale. I genuinely felt sorry for her last year. She was promoted miles above her level but seemed determined to make a go of it. Her stubborn behaviour has taken away any sympathy I had.
When you’re PM being stubborn is not the same as being strong.

dexxy57:
If I had been in charge of Brexit, (which thankfully for you all I wasn’t), I probably wouldn’t have done any better.
What I would have done however is admitted that it was too much to cope with. Basic self respect would have kicked in and I’d have tried to walk away from this crisis with what little dignity I still had.

This, it would seem, hasn’t occurred to Theresa. Her stubborn delusuon is without limits. She wants to bring her deal back for a 4th vote. You can imagine Juncker and Tusk looking wearily at each other and thinking . . ‘Not her again, just tell her to [zb] off’

Her level of incompetence is off the scale. I genuinely felt sorry for her last year. She was promoted miles above her level but seemed determined to make a go of it. Her stubborn behaviour has taken away any sympathy I had.

You protest against May laughably too much.When anyone can see that she is a remain stooge working to sabotage Brexit and to keep your dreams,of us being a vassal state of a 4th Reich,led by dictatorial scum like Juncker and a foreign mandate, alive.

Carryfast:

dexxy57:

This, it would seem, hasn’t occurred to Theresa. Her stubborn delusuon is without limits. She wants to bring her deal back for a 4th vote. You can imagine Juncker and Tusk looking wearily at each other and thinking . . ‘Not her again, just tell her to [zb] off’

You protest against May laughably too much.When anyone can see that she is a remain stooge working to sabotage Brexit and to keep your dreams,of us being a vassal state of a 4th Reich,led by dictatorial scum like Juncker and a foreign mandate, alive.

Maybe if May had not chosen an election and actually got her own party’s “idiot wing” into line, her deal would be signed and we’d be out by now.
How you can imagine that all the twists and turns of the past three years is all a carefully contrived plan beats me. It’s beyond a Jeffrey Archer plot !

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Franglais:
Maybe if May had not chosen an election and actually got her own party’s “idiot wing” into line, her deal would be signed and we’d be out by now.
How you can imagine that all the twists and turns of the past three years is all a carefully contrived plan beats me. It’s beyond a Jeffrey Archer plot !

Oh wait as a remainer,like all the rest of your lot,you’re not going to admit that she is on your side working to a ‘carefully contrived’ plan which was put into effect as soon as Cameron saw that he couldn’t rig the bent referendum vote sufficiently.On that note you were never going to get away with saying we don’t like the result and we’re going to stay in the EU on the morning after the referendum vote.But the slow cook approach,of playing for time,confusing the naive leave side,and finally openly sabotaging Brexit,was obviously then your only option from that point.While May deliberately.needlessly,chucking away her majority to bring in the help of her cross party remain alliance was obviously all part of the plan. :unamused:

As opposed to David Davis replacing Cameron and submitting article 50 on the morning after the vote with a set in stone 1 year ‘transition period’ to proper Brexit and parliament told to keep out of it the decision to leave has been taken and delivered.You really are avin a larf if you expect anyone to believe that replacing Cameron with remainer May was anything other than a remain stitch up.

This “honesty lacking” I talk of:

Both May and Corbyn could easily say tomorrow “I’ll cancel Brexit first chance I get” which for Corbyn, won’t be unless and until get gets into power, hardly a foregone conclusion. For MAY though - she has NO excuse.
SHE can make the decision at any moment “Just to be honest”.

Cancelling Brexit - alienates your Leave voters, many of whom are currently Labour AND Tory supporters, thanks to the First past the post system, that makes people believe that any vote other than for these two parties - is a wasted vote. Better a wasted vote than “spoiling your ballot paper” though!

Performing a snap-off No Deal Brexit - or even harder brexit where we start up our own Northern Europe Alliance with all our OWN rules - might be the dream of Nationalists - but just doesn’t have the backing of enough patriots in this country that could make it a reality. A “No Deal” Brexit - is the closest that we Nationalist have then - and that has already OUR compromised Brexit, and we’ll put up with nothing further diluted than THAT.

If May gets her deal over the line, then the EU win £39billion of us straight away (Hammond - already has this sum stockpiled as “Surplus”) and of course we’ll be taking millions more in, paying out billions more in unearned benefits, plus see our NHS turned into Concentration Camps for anyone paying enough taxes so they automatically go to the back of the queue, “pushed to go private” to save their own lives.

It really IS worse than Remaining to be sure. THAT of course - is why we are supposed to say “Ok, we’ve had enough. We’ll stop campaigning for Brexit, if you just drop the whole damned thing - we beg you”.
NO DICE though!

The emergence of truth these past three years - shows us what was bully and what was not, by this point.
The pound DID drop, and is STILL down three years later.
We didn’t see Cleggy’s 3-4m job losses…
We didn’t see Carney’s “deep recession”…
We didn’t see Obsbourne’s “emergency Austerity Budget”…
We didn’t see Cameron honouring his promise to “see it through”…
We didn’t see May’s promise kept “No deal is better than a Bad Deal” on March 29th just gone…
We didn’t see foreign Big Pharma “Trade Embargoing” Britain…

We DID see Knife Crime, Acid Attacks, and other Nutcase-culpable Violence mushroom in the last three years in particular. Has that got anything to do with Brexit? - Only if you can blame the knife attackers as all being “Far Right White Supremacists” which they most definitely were NOT.

We DID see unfettered immigration continue into this country, but the NET immigration has slowed somewhat, thanks to some actual productive immigrants already here - now choosing to go back home again, their “send a little home to the wife” now not being as much as it used to be.

We DID see our politicians continue to act against the British Public, show little or no leadership, and act to preserve their own positions - the LOT of them - rather than do what’s right even by their party or the public that elected them.

We DID see (most of all) a continuing sucking up to the EU as if they already own our parliament body and soul. To think we used to exectue people like Lord HawHaw for acting like THAT, and Quisling of Norway - was taken out and shot at the first opportunity as well.

The longer it takes us to leave, the harder that Brexit is going to end up being.
The stakes - couldn’t be higher. You don’t have to lose yourself though, because like the Stairway to Heaven song - “There’s still time to change the road you’re on”.

Perhaps that can start with the Tories getting a drubbing at town halls up and down the country? They might be able to stem the flow to UKIP, but they won’t stem the flow OUT of the Conservatives!

In the Euro elections, Remainers have got a choice of voting Libdem, SNP, or Green rather than Labour, who still seem to be sitting on the fence - and are likely to lose ground there, even if UKIP don’t gain any extra MEPs. Conservatives too - will surely lose some of their number, which has the effect of polariszing the “Conservatives” that continue at the EuroParliament - are more Purple than Blue by the time this election is over, I suspect.

There’s a strange side-effect though, that would happen if we saw a surge for Remainers supporting LABOUR in these elections: It would weaken the SNP. Less seats would be gained by Labour than would stand to be lost by the SNP, due to their rather strange electoral system there. What’s the best result then?

I’m not sure. The system is specifically designed to make any “election results” of an inconclusive nature however, so we shouldn’t be surprised. :unamused:

dexxy57:

Every month wasted - is over a £billion extra for the EU at the UK’s expense. TIME works in the EU’s favour then, and any excuse to “kick Brexit down the road” - is going to be whole-heartedly supported by the EU.

The EU will even take the ■■■■■ and push for any “extension” to be YEARS rather than Days, Weeks, or months.
They are egging the government to be honest, and they don’t give a toss whatever political party in the UK gets killed at the polls PROVIDING the OTHER main party - are the ONLY ones to benefit from it.
As long as the next general election produces another Hung Parliament - the EU could carry on this £1billion-per-month charade until doomsday. We are ALREADY a vassal state, as if one assumes it costs £1million spent on the NHS to save a single life - then over 50,000 people have been killed already, and a thousand MORE lives are going to be lost each and every month - unless and until we stop paying that money to the EU instead of our NHS.

What are Labour going to do? Complete Brexit OR Scrap Brexit, and ask the EU nicely if we could possibly borrow back some of the money we’ve just given them?
Our debt rises and rises. Labour would have to eventually turn on the printing presses to keep up, and we’d end up with another “Winter of Discontent” within five years… Finally ushering in another Thatcher that even I didn’t vote for! The EU, survived and prospered in the meantime.

If we want to stop being the “Poor man of Europe” - we need to start acting like rich people do. Take back control That increasingly looks like “Destroying the EU as a political entity” - is a necessary event to happen, before we can do this. The EU, of course - would rather we have a civil war instead, and kill each other in the meantime. No poltical entity is worth that kind of blood to save - or is it?
Didn’t we learn the lessons of the 20th Century?

Winseer:

dexxy57:

When you are the PM being stubborn is not the same as being strong.

Every month wasted - is over a £billion extra for the EU at the UK’s expense. TIME works in the EU’s favour then, and any excuse to “kick Brexit down the road” - is going to be whole-heartedly supported by the EU.

The EU will even take the ■■■■, and push for any “extension” to be YEARS rather than Days, Weeks, or months.
They are egging the government to be honest, and they don’t give a toss whatever political party in the UK gets killed at the polls PROVIDING the OTHER main party - are the ONLY ones to benefit from it.
As long as the next general election produces another Hung Parliament - the EU could carry on this £1billion-per-month charade until doomsday. We are ALREADY a vassal state, as if one assumes it costs £1million spent on the NHS to save a single life - then over 50,000 people have been killed already, and a thousand MORE lives are going to be lost each and every month - unless and until we stop paying that money to the EU instead of our NHS.

What are Labour going to do? Complete Brexit OR Scrap Brexit, and ask the EU nicely if we could possibly borrow back some of the money we’ve just given them?
Our debt rises and rises. Labour would have to eventually turn on the printing presses to keep up, and we’d end up with another “Winter of Discontent” within five years… Finally ushering in another Thatcher that even I didn’t vote for! The EU, survived and prospered in the meantime.

If we want to stop being the “Poor man of Europe” - we need to start acting like rich people do. Take back control That increasingly looks like “Destroying the EU as a political entity” - is a necessary event to happen, before we can do this. The EU, of course - would rather we have a civil war instead, and kill each other in the meantime. No poltical entity is worth that kind of blood to save - or is it?
Didn’t we learn the lessons of the 20th Century?

Ok, Winseer, three points . . .

1 The ‘Poor Man Of Europe’ is a phrase from the 70’s. And, let’s be honest, we probably were at the time. The 70’s were different times though, Trade Union influence was out of control.
I’m not knocking Trade Unions, they were formed for a reason, and they did a lot of good, and they still do, even though their influence isn’t as dramatic as it used to be.
I don’t know if you were there in the 70’s, but I remember regular reports on the news about strikes in the car/steel/coal/shipbuilding industries . . . workers walking out over what seemed to be the most petty of reasons, and I just shrugged. Another day, another strike.
There were genuine grievances, grievances that fully justified strike action, and being in a Union at least gave workers the chance of these grievances being resolved, but let’s face it, people took the ■■■■ and the whole Union/Strike thing became the ■■■■ of jokes. That’s just the way it was then and the UK suffered.
I’ve never thought of us, though, in recent times, as been the Poor Man Of Europe. A ‘poor man’ has 39 billion pounds to squander? Seriously?

2 . ‘Start acting like rich people do’. What does that mean? We are one of the richest nations in the world. So, naturally, people want to come here, just as they want to go to America or Germany or Canada, whatever.
How do ‘rich people’ act exactly? In my experience it’s selfishly. ‘■■■■ Off, we’re rich, we don’t want your sort here’. (The UK might just be on the receiving end of that when we’re looking for trade deals).

3 . ‘Take Back Control’ Oh aye, the side of the bus argument. Take back control of what? Our borders?
Non EU immigrants outnumber EU immigrants. That’s just the way it is. The Conservative Government promised to cut immigration. That went as well as every other promise they made. How is Brexit going to change that? There will still be immigration.

I think you’re missing the point Winseer.

We voted to leave the club. WE decided that WE were going to leave. They didn’t kick us out. It was our choice. We were signed up members, abiding by the rules and we said, ‘We’ve had enough, we’re out’. There was us and 27 others and the 27 others were not especially happy about it. What’s the problem there? ,

Well, the thing is, the club has rules, and obligations, and we were signed up to these rules and obligations. For over 40 years. That means WE don’t rewrite the rules of the club, We leave on THEIR terms. It’s THEIR club now. We used to be in the club but we’ve decided to leave. How have we the right to force them to allow us to leave on OUR terms?

The Mail/Express opinion seems to be, 'Because we’re British, and we won two World Wars, and don’t forget that if we didn’t you’d all be speaking German, and England won the World Cup in 66, and we used to have an Empire and we can have it again . . . and . . well . . . we’re BRITAIN dammit, we’ve got blue passports!

Aye, no wonder they ran rings round Theresa’s Government during the negotiations.

dexxy57:

1 The ‘Poor Man Of Europe’ is a phrase from the 70’s. And, let’s be honest, we probably were at the time. The 70’s were different times though, Trade Union influence was out of control.

Well, the thing is, the club has rules, and obligations, and we were signed up to these rules and obligations. For over 40 years. That means WE don’t rewrite the rules of the club, We leave on THEIR terms. It’s THEIR club now. We used to be in the club but we’ve decided to leave. How have we the right to force them to allow us to leave on OUR terms?

The Mail/Express opinion seems to be, 'Because we’re British, and we won two World Wars, and don’t forget that if we didn’t you’d all be speaking German, and England won the World Cup in 66, and we used to have an Empire and we can have it again . . . and . . well . . . we’re BRITAIN dammit, we’ve got blue passports!

Aye, no wonder they ran rings round Theresa’s Government during the negotiations.

It’s ironic that so many think that the EU is all about what’s good for the workers while so many remainers like you show their typical Thatcherite tendencies.Bearing in mind that contrary to the script she was as much a Euro Federalist as zb Heath.

While your obvious opinion seems to be that the Brits ain’t good enough and only the Germans are good enough to run the place and rule over us as a vassal state.While even more laughably trying to make the case that we effectively don’t have the right to secede without the agreement of your corrupt Federal zb pile.

As for the Mail I’m sure that they’d be in total agreement with your views on 1970’s economics and labour relations.You know when the working class was being asked to fix the results of oil price led inflation in the form of real terms wage cuts.While at the same time Brit industry was being closed down in favour of German imports with a trade deficit and unemployment to match.Then having to go begging to the IMF to help to pay for it all.While at the same time we were still somehow considered as being rich enough to be a net contributor to the EU budget and floating on a sea of our own oil which was obviously being nicked to help the German economic dream to defeat us.

So tell us Dexxy which Brit factory were you working in during the 1970’s and how would you expect anyone to react to being told to do the same,or more amount of work,for less pay ?.

More like typical traitorous remainer bollox based on equally traitorous news propaganda reports.All with the intention of selling this country out to the bleedin Germans.

As for running rings around Theresa’s government.The EU doesn’t need to run rings around anyone like her who,like all of your rabble,is an enthusiastic quisling member of the stinking EU Reich and who’s more than capable of and intent on,deliberately happily sabotaging Brexit herself on its orders.

It’s clear that this argument has now gone well into the territory of an ideological struggle between EU Federalists v Nationalist Brits with no more place for bs ballots or discussion.It’s now a simple matter of allegiance to which flag the time for discussion is over and history says it won’t end well.

Carryfast:

dexxy57:

It’s ironic that so many think that the EU is all about what’s good for the workers while so many remainers like you show their typical Thatcherite tendencies.Bearing in mind that contrary to the script she was as much a Euro Federalist as zb Heath.

While your obvious opinion seems to be that the Brits ain’t good enough and only the Germans are good enough to run the place and rule over us as a vassal state.While even more laughably trying to make the case that we effectively don’t have the right to secede without the agreement of your corrupt Federal zb pile.

As for the Mail I’m sure that they’d be in total agreement with your views on 1970’s economics and labour relations.You know when the working class was being asked to fix the results of oil price led inflation in the form of real terms wage cuts.While at the same time Brit industry was being closed down in favour of German imports with a trade deficit and unemployment to match.Then having to go begging to the IMF to help to pay for it all.While at the same time we were still somehow considered as being rich enough to be a net contributor to the EU budget and floating on a sea of our own oil which was obviously being nicked to help the German economic dream to defeat us.

So tell us Dexxy which Brit factory were you working in during the 1970’s and how would you expect anyone to react to being told to do the same,or more amount of work,for less pay ?.

More like typical traitorous remainer bollox based on equally traitorous news propaganda reports.All with the intention of selling this country out to the bleedin Germans.

As for running rings around Theresa’s government.The EU doesn’t need to run rings around anyone like her who,like all of your rabble,is an enthusiastic quisling member of the stinking EU Reich and who’s more than capable of and intent on,deliberately happily sabotaging Brexit herself on its orders.

It’s clear that this argument has now gone well into the territory of an ideological struggle between EU Federalists v Nationalist Brits with no more place for bs ballots or discussion.It’s now a simple matter of allegiance to which flag the time for discussion is over and history says it won’t end well.

Back here on Planet Earth CF, things are just rolling along as usual. A dispute here, a grievance there, some disputes between parties that will eventually get resolved. Nothing much to report really. How’s things on your planet?

dexxy57:

Carryfast:
It’s now a simple matter of allegiance to which flag the time for discussion is over and history says it won’t end well.

things are just rolling along as usual. A dispute here, a grievance there, some disputes between parties that will eventually get resolved. Nothing much to report really. How’s things on your planet?

Reality shows that it’s all about a question of allegiance to which flag and which country now.No surprise that lying Federalists would want to try to divert attention from their real agenda in that regard. :unamused:

youtube.com/watch?v=ru3U8NQjkIc

Remainers and Labour supporters - must now be rejoicing.

My read on it all is that Brexit has now been cancelled in all but name, with a total overthrow of the current Westminster Order required now to put it back on track.

Thus, as a betting man - I would suggest that the chances of Brexit happening from here on - are about the same as UKIP/Brexit Party winning control of Parliament at the next election, which we can safely assume won’t happen until it MUST - June 2022, by which point May and Corbyn will both be gone of their own accord.

Come 2022 then, someone like Keir Starmer will win the election for Labour, and we’ll be the nice little vassal cashcow of the EU as they planned all along. :frowning:

“Pay 400 people in a foreign parliament to be on your side - and you can subvert an entire former nation of 75million people”.

I’m still baffled as to how those 400 quislings - managed to swing another 16.1m people behind them.

No bother though. Now we can all lose together.

Benefit scroungers might now see their benefits doubled - but the pound will be a fraction of it’s current worth, so even their foreign holidays on benefits - won’t be affordable before long.
Corbyn supporters - won’t be happy to eventually NOT see him reap the benefits of bringing down the Tories.
Remainers - will be asked to stump up more money for the NHS if they have a job, or will be spending a lot more time in waiting rooms behind no-speke-english types if they are on benefits, and have the time to waste.

And the 17.4m Brexiteers? - We went quietly into the night, and are now saving up to emmigrate. As least that’s what I intend to do. :imp:

Winseer:
Remainers and Labour supporters - must now be rejoicing.

My read on it all is that Brexit has now been cancelled in all but name, with a total overthrow of the current Westminster Order required now to put it back on track.

Thus, as a betting man - I would suggest that the chances of Brexit happening from here on - are about the same as UKIP/Brexit Party winning control of Parliament at the next election, which we can safely assume won’t happen until it MUST - June 2022, by which point May and Corbyn will both be gone of their own accord.

Come 2022 then, someone like Keir Starmer will win the election for Labour, and we’ll be the nice little vassal cashcow of the EU as they planned all along. :frowning:

“Pay 400 people in a foreign parliament to be on your side - and you can subvert an entire former nation of 75million people”.

I’m still baffled as to how those 400 quislings - managed to swing another 16.1m people behind them.

No bother though. Now we can all lose together.

Benefit scroungers might now see their benefits doubled - but the pound will be a fraction of it’s current worth, so even their foreign holidays on benefits - won’t be affordable before long.
Corbyn supporters - won’t be happy to eventually NOT see him reap the benefits of bringing down the Tories.
Remainers - will be asked to stump up more money for the NHS if they have a job, or will be spending a lot more time in waiting rooms behind no-speke-english types if they are on benefits, and have the time to waste.

And the 17.4m Brexiteers? - We went quietly into the night, and are now saving up to emmigrate. As least that’s what I intend to do. :imp:

It all seems like a repeat of 1975 to me.LabCon alliance keeps us tied to the EU based on a bent ticket.How many EU Fedralists today are old enough to have the experience of having seen it all before.The whole resulting economic meltdown and cluster zb when Tusk imposes an even more draconian ‘contributions’ regime will bring new meaning to be careful what you wish for,by around 2025.

As for the NHS forget waiting rooms.Expect more expansion of the ‘palliative care’ regime in which middle aged patients needing expensive surgical procedures will be sent straight to Hospice,if not Liverpool Pathways on the wards,to join the elderly ones already there.

As for emigrate your way out of it.If it was that easy do you really think that anyone would have been getting beaten up by the law on the miners picket lines or bothering with poll tax riots in the 1980’s.

People like myself - are in more danger from a now emboldened Far Left, who already play the “mentally ill” card to avoid what we used to call justice.

I predict that over the coming months - the place NOT to be for us drivers is “driving along the A12 on a hot summer’s night”…

“Students voting twice” - would not be adverse to kicking a few half-bricks and stones off overbridges, now that they see “their elders” for whom they have no respect - on the backfoot, their votes discounted. :frowning: