on a dirty white van

Wish my bird was this dirty

… and written underneath, in a different hand, “She is!!”

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Hayton Coulthard
Delivering Winners ffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yorkshire terrier:
It’s the “corporate” slogans that annoy me,it makes me realise which firms are crap when you see things like this,
Rhys Davis “of course we can”
Walkers transport “can do”
Bedford’s “performance delivered”
Peckovers “we give you results not excuses”
And then to top it all that firm that calls it’s self “ corporate logistics solutions”
I have realised that any firm using the words,solutions,logistics,group,network are normally rubbish to work for…
Why cant firms stick to transport,haulage contracts etc

And the csl butterfly logo!..loose affiliations to Project Monarch perchance?? Theres a lot of compelling info on butterfly symbolism of the monarch butterfly right across the entertainment spectrum.Done a lot of digging on this over the years.Monarch is essentially a continuation of the ■■■■(dr Mengele)…Mk ultra project,created in the Auswitch concentration camp,a project then taken to the USA after the war,under Project_Paperclip and adapted to the CIA_deep state apparatus to create manchurian killers or ■■■ slaves.They activate these “assets” whenever they’re required,usually by a coded telephone call that sets the ball rolling,ie the massive upsurge in America of rampaging gunmen for instance,( perfect for de_arming the general populace of it’s personal armoury) a massive headache for the ptb.Ditto,people of influence challenging the establishment(Lennon for eg),perfect to activate the old "lone gunman trope) He kills,then remembers doodly.Perfect.
Theres dozens of manchurians around today,especially in the showbiz arena,Ariana Grande,Beyonce,Lady Gaga (especially her) the vids are so brazen its breath taking,satanic symbolism,eye of horus,illuminate poses aplenty.Vigilant Citizen website explains this in greater depth,as does Kathy Obriens book»Tranceformation Of America.She was a beta programmed ■■■ slave to the Johnson era government and unlike many she was successfully de,programmed,unlike the majority who have suicide alters built in as they naturally start to unravel from the brainwash around the age of 30, usually in erratic/dramatic fashion,Brittney Spears being a classic example.
Er…“High Value,Low Prices” seen last week.Genius.

edd1974:
Not a veichel sign. But can anyone explain this

London Oxford Airport isn’t even in Oxford, it’s between Kidlington and Woodstock. My old boss has his yard on the disused wartime taxiways and that was always referred to as “Upper Campsfield.” So another location that isn’t Oxford either.

Good to know my pallet is being looked after unlike those common lower class ones

manalishi:
And the csl butterfly logo!..loose affiliations to Project Monarch perchance?? Theres a lot of compelling info on butterfly symbolism of the monarch butterfly right across the entertainment spectrum.Done a lot of digging on this over the years.Monarch is essentially a continuation of the ■■■■(dr Mengele)…Mk ultra project,created in the Auswitch concentration camp,a project then taken to the USA after the war,under Project_Paperclip and adapted to the CIA_deep state apparatus to create manchurian killers or ■■■ slaves.They activate these “assets” whenever they’re required,usually by a coded telephone call that sets the ball rolling,ie the massive upsurge in America of rampaging gunmen for instance,( perfect for de_arming the general populace of it’s personal armoury) a massive headache for the ptb.Ditto,people of influence challenging the establishment(Lennon for eg),perfect to activate the old "lone gunman trope) He kills,then remembers doodly.Perfect.
Theres dozens of manchurians around today,especially in the showbiz arena,Ariana Grande,Beyonce,Lady Gaga (especially her) the vids are so brazen its breath taking,satanic symbolism,eye of horus,illuminate poses aplenty.Vigilant Citizen website explains this in greater depth,as does Kathy Obriens book»Tranceformation Of America.She was a beta programmed ■■■ slave to the Johnson era government and unlike many she was successfully de,programmed,unlike the majority who have suicide alters built in as they naturally start to unravel from the brainwash around the age of 30, usually in erratic/dramatic fashion,Brittney Spears being a classic example.

Thats way above me…

dave docwra:

manalishi:

Thats way above me…

Looks like LSD has made a comeback :grimacing:

Night-and-day:

dave docwra:

manalishi:

Thats way above me…

:laughing: Of course Hollywood will do the necessary deflect option in time honoured fashion…
Ie,“what’s a Manchurian Candidate??..”, “a movie starring Frank Sinatra”
“Illuminati”■■..“movie starring Tom Hanks”
Jack the Ripper"■■..“movies with Johnny Depp”
Oh Well. :wink:

whenever i see one i allus think if you get caught speeding do the rest in the tearoom laugh "you was just running with the grain "

Corij that goes against the grain :slight_smile:

Not ridiculous but a bit different . . .

. . . saw a truck by Celsa in Cardiff last week with " No wife . . . happy life" on the front of the cab!

edd1974:
Good to know my pallet is being looked after unlike those common lower class ones

What is first class pallet travel though? Is there a curtain in the trailer so the 2nd class pallets cant see what a good time the 1st class pallets are having?

One seen on Facebook

'Road Train '. On the back of stobart wagon and drag :unamused:

switchlogic:
My heart sank a little upon seeing on my new FH16 750 Virginia’s recently adopted ‘Your Partner In Green Logistics’ catchphrase! Id hoped they’d have had sense to leave it off a massively overpowered 16 litre engine!

(Still hate that phrase, only bad part on what is a really smart livery)

I always think the same when I hear Richard Branson talk about the environment. He owns a airline ffs

Dilligaf on a number plate ■■■■■■ me off. Am I meant to be impressed you think you have some sort of attitude and it’s always the biggest stresshead company man that has it

I would refuse to pull the trailer I saw this morning going south near strensham due to it being way too embarrassing.
Bright green tautliner with no company name just a large white butterfly logo and in large writing back and sides…

CORPORATE
LOGISTICS
SOLUTIONS

#theartoflogistics

To me that means either somebody had read this post and done it for a laugh/wind up or the pointy shoe brigade got involved and chose the cleverest words they knew [emoji57]
It was being pulled by a plain white iveco so no idea which company is responsible.

Night-and-day:

dave docwra:

manalishi:

Thats way above me…

^^^^^^^^
+1
anyone else thinking “dale gribble”,or is it just me?? :confused:

I wanna know more! Manalishi, have you got any links for this?