Memorable vehicles

My old F7 (lucky7 i named it) but pretty unlucky for it the way it was driven and loaded :stuck_out_tongue: Underpowered and may as well have just had the pedal nailed to the floor (manual cruise control) but went all over Europe in it and the p.o.s never
let me down. Replaced it after a short run in with an F10 with the truck i wanted for a while but couldnt afford, a blinged F12 400 which was my pride and joy until the turbo let go and was digested by the engine ■■■■■■■■ itself all over the AR at Reims…that was very memorable… :grimacing:

This

And this

carryfast-yeti:

truckyboy:
My old 2800 DAF…she went on forever and ever…pulled any weight…ran through very hot or extremely cold weathers, everything worked, used no oil/water, was comfortable too a very reliable machine.

Haulfast (Carryfast ) Dewsbury had a fleet of them…we borrowed them on occasion…fantastic motors :smiley:

FNH 958 T was ours and luckily on permanent loan and more luckily given to me on a regular basis :smiley:.I got on so well with it that our depot then replaced all of our old 2500’s with 2800 ATI’s.But ironically I still preferred the old 1970’s version. :smiley:

As for cars I liked the all from first Triumph 2.5 and then the BMW 3.0 Si and the two succeeding Granada 2.8i’s and lastly two early 1980’s Jag XJ12’s.I’ve still got the last of the Jags which I’ve now had for around 20 years and which will hopefully see me out if it stays as solid as it has so far.

First car … 1956 Ford Prefect, it had a 3 speed box and it jumped out of first LOL.
Favourite car … 1989 Audi 80, it ran like the wind, threw me back in the seat if I hit the gas at 70 mph, would sit smoothly at 130mph, had done 300,000 miles when I left the UK.
Present car … Honda Pilot, 4x4, seats 8 people and will go anywhere I want, I can get in this car with 2 feet of snow outside, watch people shoveling snow and turn the key and just drive straight out, My wife owns an off road Jeep Wrangler that she takes up mountains and through rivers, I follow her in the Pilot :smiley:
Favourite truck … My Scania wagon and drag I used on Concord road shows, I spent 3 years virtually living in this vehicle during the summer seasons, the trailer, which was a hospitality unit had hot and cold water, a fridge, cooker, 4 TV’s and basically a nice living area.
Present truck … A 2018 Freightliner Cascadia.

ERF EC14. They were some motor for their day.

this with its 550cat