Manitobia companys taking on uk drivers

bobthedog:
Now here is something for everyone who is anti BFS, (in a way, myself included) you all agreed to work to their systems. You accepted, right or wrong, their terms. They helped, in one way or another, with your immigration. They employed you when others would not have given you a thought because of where you were. They provided you with the legal ability to be in Canada… So you should, for all their faults and failings, show some gratitude or, at least, leave well alone.

I will always be thanful for the opportunity that BFS gave me by supporting my PNP nomination, but that is where my gratitude ends. Why would I be grateful to a company who lie, cheat, treat drivers like ■■■■, think it’s ok to allow you to earn $1800 for one pay period and less than $800 the next, leave you sitting because those responsible in the office couldn’t give 2 [zb]s about you etc etc etc.
The biggest thing I am grateful for is they are based in MB or I could have ended up in Sk or even worse Ab :laughing:
I will not leave well alone because others deserve to know the truth about what to expect and I thought that you, BTD would appreciate that more than most.
If telling the honest truth is damaging the companies reputation or their ability to recruit from a certain country then so be it, they deserve nothing more. Think of the number of drivers that have been saved from making the wrong decision :bulb:
All that said I would use them again to get where I am today :wink:

Dave you’ve got that 100% bang on the money :wink:

I have nothing to add…except bewilderment at BTDs change of heart, they [zb]ed you royally Rob, you can blame Eric and Doris until the cows come home, but they worked for BFS, the higher ups knew what was happening and did nothing to stop it, or prevent it from happening again, so they are every bit as guilty :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Oh yeah, I’m limited to now…to 78mph, whoooooooooooooosh :sunglasses:

OK… thanks to new information received tonight, I can set a couple of records straight.

Dale was indeed fired for getting stuck, but HE was off route and a wrecker had to reverse 70 kilometres to rescue him, and that isn’t mentioning the pick up truck that got damaged during the incident. As far as I know, this was not an isolated incident. I am reliably informed that a warning was issued for inappropriate attire in Weyerhauser… In all my years, I have never actually met a truck driver who wears pink miniskirts to deliver Polaris…certainly not while driving a flatdeck.

I am in no way sexist, and I accept that some people have serious gender issues, but when a man stands over 6" tall, and is dressed in ladies clothing, I suspect the DOT may well show interest somehow… Maybe the tarps were not actually their issue.

In fairness, you should be even more grateful that BFS hired you because you are possibly not the regular type of driver…

By the way, dying your hair red and wearing a skirt does not make you a Scot… :laughing: :wink:

BTW, C535, right? :wink:

I was wondering if it was the ■■■■■■ who got the sack, or should that be the ■■■■■■ who wants to get rid of the sack :laughing:

Nice to know stories still are formulated, First your reliable information is actually false, Dean was at Weyerhauser that day and I was not the one not dressed properly, saw Dean in the shippers office he set the office straight on that one. I dont own a pink miniskirt so that story is pure fabrication . Second I am not a “■■■■■■” I was born with Hermaphrodism but I guess in your messed up little mind being born with all my female organs and partial male ones makes me a ■■■■■■. I dont have any hanging parts which is why I could straddle the load bar; try that one let me know how you make out, but then you dont have a medical degree, nor have you seen my medical records . Third I can prove your story about the road I was stuck on is pure office fabrication. I was on a municapally maintained road. I am the one with photographs the truck actually turned around right in front of my truck, there was no pickup damaged. Also if the bull they are telling you is accurate how then was the tow unit able to turn a Volvo attached to a step deck around on the road and point it in another direction ? Now I guess I know what bull story they are telling you thanks. OHS and the Labor board will love that. You also have the truck number a bit off C535 is a KW not a Volvo and is driven by that little chinese guy. No it was not isolated I had been stuck 3 times; once in Yorkton and twice in Lac La Ronge during the Sask. storm and had asked for new tires when I returned. That was completely ignored, I had emptied out all but a few clothes and personal care products the day I received the load from Dean No sat messages, no drop sequence, just the papers from Polaris with a post office box and postal code. The load info was not sent until I was stuck, they were sent when I was
sitting waiting for the tow unit to arrive. Strange now I can drive a full load of leisure products all but 20 miles from 105 on the same road without any damage, not even torn plastic passing hunters and guys cutting wood for heating and when the office tells people it is some 2 rut goat trail that you have to back down. Can show you the exact road they use it to haul logs out of the area then they are cutting there. I guess the log trucks back 35km or so down the road to get loaded. Anyway thanks for letting me know what you guys thought of me and the stories that were going around. So your credible source of information and setting the record straight well you can tell your source he or she is full of it, and in the future take what they say with a grain of salt. After reading your post I decided that enough was enough I filed complaints with the labor board, OH$S and The human right commission, informed Earl, Tom and everyone else by email this morning of that directly to their office emails. If earl was unaware of what was happening with his staff telling lies and fabricating stories about things that happened and passing them off as facts to other drivers in his employment well he surew the hell knows now doesnt he. I am sure the different government agencies will find out all they need to know. Tommorrow I go to the court house and sign an a form allowing the human rights commision access to my medical records, as they are sealed. FUNNY i ACUALLY LIKED SOME OF YOU.

Brentanna:
. Second I am not a “■■■■■■” I was born with Hermaphrodism but I guess in your messed up little mind being born with all my female organs and partial male ones makes me a ■■■■■■. .

Oh yeah thats right rub it in why dont you, think how we all feel only having partial male organs :laughing: At least youve got the female ones to play with :smiley:

Sadly for you Brentanna no matter how many times you explain Hermaphrodism to your fellow workers in the world of road transport you`ll still be a ■■■■■■.

Get you pics of the truck getting stuck on here as theres nothing i like seeing more than something that cost bfs a load of money :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Biggest bunch of [zb], [zb] no good [zb] ive ever worked for but found them to be the cheapest immigration firm around :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well unless you lost some you have full male organs, you were born with a full set. I have one internal testical, and a partial prostate gland both non functional. Trannys dont have a uterus I do. Trannys the male ones wanting to be female cant get pregnant I can or even carry I can. Yes I have a birth defect that makes me different I have since I was 18 the opportunity to go let them cut me open and pull out the extra parts. It is only the ignorant people of the world who do not understand, or even take the time to consider how they themselves would feel if they had a similar birth defect. But hey I am a big girl and you know over my lifetime I have heard it all before.

Now here is something for everyone who is anti BFS, (in a way, myself included) you all agreed to work to their systems. You accepted, right or wrong, their terms. They helped, in one way or another, with your immigration. They employed you when others would not have given you a thought because of where you were. They provided you with the legal ability to be in Canada… So you should, for all their faults and failings, show some gratitude or, at least, leave well alone.

Because of people always diving in and beating the company down, they are not hiring Brits anymore. Because of that, so because of all of us that have left under clouds, there are many who may never get the chance we have had.

Never a truer word spoken Bob. Not too sure which way this thread is going at the moment :open_mouth: :confused:

Brentanna, I was going to say nice 1 for having the balls to put your point across but :open_mouth: :confused: Good luck to you whatever you are or want to be Drive :smiley: r

fly sheet:
Never a truer word spoken Bob. Not too sure which way this thread is going at the moment

Brentanna, I was going to say nice 1 for having the balls to put your point across but :open_mouth: :confused: Good luck to you whatever you are or want to be Drive :smiley: r]

The thread would have been going normally if someone who is reliable “informed” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: by someone at BFS actually knew what he was talking about instead of posting a bunch of BS he actually knows nothing about. With that picture I do know who it is as that photo would have been taken at the Castlegar Mill where a number of us were parked waiting to be unloaded, problem was we were 3 days early the crew was not even there yet and they had no idea that we were coming. The office in one of their better moments sent us all there early so we could sit in the parking lot. But then again the informed one was able to get to the pub. While I am on the topic of office moments I was sent to Valley, NE to pick up a load of 10" pipe, 13.6 ft high covered in oil. I was told to be there no later/and no earlier than 2pm on Saturday. Well that Saturday just happened to be the start of a long weekend, not a sole around but the security staff, no customs docs. I ended up sitting for 4 days until they reopened. The best one was spending 3 days in some back lot at a truck repair center, with no shower, no stores, no restaurants for 3 days waiting for them to locate parts for the obsolete 5th wheel on my truck so they could replace the handle. Something the mental midget Derek had in stock but would not send out so they could put it on. I could have walked to the airport to get it from the plane. They ended up having to get an entire rebuild kit just to replace the handle. I ended up hauling back the rest of the kit so that it could be put into stock. There there was Moncton NB office knew for 5 days that 2 of us were going to be unloading parts of a metal building in Tureo NS the Friday morning, no reload until 4 pm Monday ended up sitting in Moncton Petro pass for the weekend. Then there was the time I could not get my fuel card to work, sent a message to Dean at 8am, had enough fuel to get to my load and back to the truck stop, went to get the load it was half of a house I had a step deck trailer. Sent message to office no reply. Called the office dean was not answering , called 4 different people not one was answering their phone. Left message for Dean went back to the truck stop, finally receive a message 8 hrs latter that the load was cancelled, and he got my message about the fuel card. But then I was hauling part of a crane to the mines from WY did not have customs documents they had been sent to the office from another location. There were 5 trucks from 5 different companies there loading at the same time all the other companies sent the customs documents to the broker and faxed a copy to the drivers at our first stop which was also the scale we were told we could check our weights on by the DOT. There you cant move unless you call for a test weight and the Dot will tell you what scale to go to for it. Me I sent Dean a message at 9:30 am nothing until 3:30pm 6 hrs later. Message said Dean received the documents and faxed them to a truck stop 80 miles away, that would have been fine if he has sent them to the broker as well and had picked a truck stop along the route. Had to sit at the customs until 10 am when the broker opened to get the pars through so I could go on. One of the other drivers in the group, Joe decided to travel with me and we spent the night and went on to drop our loads at the mine. By the time we got there they had released the heavy crane and we had to sit until almost 5pm before they could get it back to unload us. So what is said on here well lets just say the company themselves do a fine job at making themselves look bad, testimonials from drivers are just icing on the cake.

This was the view from my T800 whilst working for BFS, if it was’nt for them I’d never have seen this view.

Fly sheet

I have some very nice photographs of some load straps that should have been out of service but were given to me on a load I had to take everything off of and redo. Straps hooked to rub rails, over top the tarps, 7 straps holding 45,000 lbs of which 3 were not serviceable. Also have some nice pictures of the guys trailer I had to stop on the highway and inform him that his back bobcat was moving 4 to 6 inches accross the back of his trailer, took me almost 2 hours with him in Portage to undo all his chains and put them on right. He was the one who pulled me out the next morning when I was stuck in less than 1/2 inch of mud in the petropass parking lot at Yorkton with a full leisure craft load. Sent the first message about the tires that morning. Funny how everyone else seemed to be able to move around that morning but there I am tires just spinning. But there was nothing wrong with the tires according to BFS. The best was at Lac La Ronge where the Polaris dealer had to push the truck with his bobcat to get the truck to move. Then I had to chain up to get up the hill he had just cleared all the snow off of with his bobcat. Witnesses there are many, I think BFS looked very good that day I am sure the dealer was impressed. Then again that was the day I also found out the shop had replaced the dipstick with the wrong one at the full mark on the stick the motor was down 8 lts and the auto shut down was kicking in. CHECK ENGINE SHUT DOWN. But the award for the shop goes for doing a complete safety on the truck and not noticing the constant dripping of antifreeze from the power steering cooler. Thats 5 star performance.

Actually that was not the best one from Derek and the boys the leaving the back lights on the truck unplugged after changing mud flaps, that was exceptional

dave_lol66:
…I will always be thanful for the opportunity that BFS gave me by supporting my PNP nomination, but that is where my gratitude ends. Why would I be grateful to a company who lie, cheat, treat drivers like ■■■■, think it’s ok to allow you to earn $1800 for one pay period and less than $800 the next, leave you sitting because those responsible in the office couldn’t give 2 [zb]s about you etc etc etc.
The biggest thing I am grateful for is they are based in MB or I could have ended up in Sk or even worse Ab :laughing:
I will not leave well alone because others deserve to know the truth about what to expect and I thought that you, BTD would appreciate that more than most.
If telling the honest truth is damaging the companies reputation or their ability to recruit from a certain country then so be it, they deserve nothing more. Think of the number of drivers that have been saved from making the wrong decision :bulb:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Saying like it is :wink: …Are you related to NMM■■? :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Hate to say it, Brentanna, but you do not know where my info came from at all. I know who you think it is, and the picture is exactly the one you mean, but the info is not from them. I have spoken to nobody in the office since Pete got arrested in Texas, and you can rest assured that they were not happy with me when I spoke to them then.

Personally, I would have sympathy with any medical problems you, or any other, may have. But I am told you have hands larger than mine, shoulders wider than mine, and a voice deeper than many. Now understand, I have nothing against how you dress, what you eat, what you call yourself…

The only problem I have is that you have tried to make me and others think that, thanks to your degree, you know trucks better than us. Maybe you do know certain aspects, but I, along with many others on here, have spent many many days working on them. We also know our stuff. The business with the clutches is part of the service schedule. When the company services a truck the truck is idled for quite a long time to get it to running temp, and the clutch would be resetting itself at the same time.

Saying that the Aerospace industry is a mans world is silly… What is flatdeck driving if it is not male dominated?

Your tyres. well the source says that you moaned and moaned about the tyres, so they measured the tread depth. The tyres were within normal limits. Do you expect them to put thousands of dallars worth of tyres on your truck because you think you know better than them? You got stuck… It happens to all of us. I put C528 in the ditch in Yorkton, but instead of waiting around, I went and bribed the people down the road to pull it out. Cost me $20, and the compant paid me back. I did not moan and whinge, or blame the company or the equipment, I simply sorted it out. Because you moaned so much, you put yourself under the microscope and that is why you ended up getting fired.

The Polaris load is something else. You had the bill of lading. You could have used the company supplied phonecard to call the receiver and get directions, but you didn’t, did you?

As a slight aside, I know that the KOREAN fellow has C535 now. He had a bit of a caper this week. I have all sorts of info…How far do you really want to take any slanging matches?? :wink:

If I am as misinformed as you say, then show me how. I accept that the company mage a big mistake employing some of the brits, mainly those that either can’t drive nails, or that can’t drive them more than 100 miles a day. They made a big mistake employing those, and they made an even bigger mistake in not looking after the good ones they employed.

But to come on here and effectively say that their equipment is below legal requirements, or that they do not meet DOT standards, is actually a risky business unless you are able to absolutely prove it.

Brentanna:
I have some very nice photographs of some load straps that should have been out of service but were given to me on a load I had to take everything off of and redo.

It was normal for the driver to be responsible for his or her own equipment. By rights, you should have had to do this anyway.

Brentanna:
Straps hooked to rub rails, over top the tarps.

As far as I am aware, that is actually legal… both parts…

Brentanna:
took me almost 2 hours with him in Portage to undo all his chains and put them on right.

:open_mouth: Did you stop for breakfast?
I was going to continue, but I won’t. If you got stuck in Yorkton Petro then you are not alone. But why did you not try going backwards a foot? You had to chain up to climb out of the polaris dealer, after needing a push? If the tyres were actually bald then I would imagine they would know about it?

bullitt:

dave_lol66:
…I will always be thanful for the opportunity that BFS gave me by supporting my PNP nomination, but that is where my gratitude ends. Why would I be grateful to a company who lie, cheat, treat drivers like ■■■■, think it’s ok to allow you to earn $1800 for one pay period and less than $800 the next, leave you sitting because those responsible in the office couldn’t give 2 ■■■■■ about you etc etc etc.

Saying like it is :wink: …Are you related to NMM■■? :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

No he is too fat to be any relation of mine :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

dave_lol66:

bullitt:

No he is too fat to be any relation of mine :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Excuse me, I’m not fat, I’m too short for my weight :sunglasses: :cry: :cry: :laughing:

Brentanna, please stop with the victim BS on here, we’re truck drivers, we take the ■■■■, we do it about black people, Asians, Irish, poofs and even ourselves, there’s no malice intended, it’s not PC, but then nor are we, funny is funny, sometimes people don’t agree, but opinions are like [zb], everyone has one :open_mouth:

Now then, I heard the rumours about you, what I heard is that you turned up for the job as a man, then arrived for orientation wearing a frilly dress, I said right from the word go that you were out to sue them for some form of harrassment or discrimination, ker ching, first prize for seeing the bleeding obvious goes to…me :laughing: Now the rumours may be untrue, rumours often are, but your gender is the the main factor in your alleged case against BFS, if it wasn’t you wouldn’t be mentioning it :bulb: So I draw my own conclusion, that you did indeed flounce around like a big girl, now I do sympathise with your plight, it must be very difficult being of both genders, I myself share a similar condition, I am a man trapped in the body of a lesbian, let me tell you, it’s a living hell :laughing:

Now all the ■■■■ taking aside, you’re pulling a fast one and using this him/she thing as a way to sue yourself into riches, well usually I’m dead against this, but in this case, go for it man, ooops sorry girl, take them for every cent you can, I can’t thing of anybody who deserves it more :wink:

If you win you can come down to Frantz’s bar and get the beers in, I’ll introduce you to nianiamh, you can compare handbags :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Polite and friendly warning.

OK folks, let’s pause for breath…

PLEASE don’t dodge the auto-censor.
Simply type a word, and if the auto-censor ‘gets’ it, then it’s a banned word. How hard can that be to understand?? :unamused:

Substituting stars (doctoring) does NOT suddenly make the word become allowable!!

PLEASE folks, let’s leave out the personal stuff too.

The worst offenders are usually the first to complain if we have to lock a topic, so PLEASE don’t spoil it for yourselves. :wink:

Please read:

Forum Rule #3:
Rule 3 No bad language, racism, or other downright 'orrible stuff. The quickest way to find out if a word is allowed or not is to include it in a posting, and if the auto censor gets it, it is not allowed.

Re-spelling or doctoring a word to get it past the censor does NOT suddenly make the word allowable.

Rule 3 also covers Personal Attacks. Attack the post but not the poster.

The Forum Rules can be seen here, but when you read them, please scroll down to see what might happen next.
LINK :arrow_right: Forum rules and sanction system - WEBSITE INFORMATION - Trucknet UK

I also have to make something clear to Brentanna… I am not Chris… I will give you a clue, the first 3 letters of my username are the same as an abbreviation of my christian name, so you can go on liking Chris. If he were on here his username would be Lou… I do know him, and I took the piece of picture from his site. I admit all of it. But I am 10 years younger than him, and much better looking… :laughing:

This whole thread was going nowhere far until Brentanna started out in the manner of their first post. I know that some people are anti BFS, but the allegations made were potentially serious. And Brentanna needs to be aware that the company do check in here from time to time. There is no need to make dubious allgations and run the risk of incurring their litigious selves, is there.

I would never have posted in the first place were it not for those reasons, and that was a couple of days before I knew who you were anyway. You got fired, and they must have had their reasons. I am willing to bet that the main reason was that you couldnt keep quiet and just accept you had messed up. The its not my faultattitude is a waste of time and gets on my goat.

Tyres worn out, out of adjustment clutch, no satellite message… You messed up. Get over it.