MAN BEAUTYS

seth 70:
Nice new lockwoods man,i was talking to the old fella with ltd edition unit a few year ago,nice bloke :slight_smile:

that`ll be george.unfortunately he is very ill atm and has been forced to retire.

Immingham,N.E.Lincs.

IMG_9112.jpg

one of about 33 on the magor fleet

IMAG0081.jpg

my current drive a MAN TGX 480, & the other two TGS’s on the fleet , TGS 480 6 wheeler & drag curtainsider & TGS 400 8wheeler bulk blower

Immingham and Grimsby,N.E.Lincs.

IMG_9693.jpg

O4Goodnessake:

IS the same mill transport from doncaster ,who did frigoscandia and polypipe work then went pop :question: :unamused:

seth 70:

O4Goodnessake:

IS the same mill transport from doncaster ,who did frigoscandia and polypipe work then went pop :question: :unamused:

Yes I think it is,Seth.

O4Goodnessake:

seth 70:

O4Goodnessake:

Yes I think it is,Seth.

I will do some homework,it cant be the same fella surely :unamused:

Ive googled it and carlton forest has 4 bits to it,mills is the transport arm of the group ,so who knows :unamused: :unamused:

one of Audi Race teams many MAN’s at Le Mans

Ulceby,N.Lincs.

IMG_9707.jpg

Ulceby,N.Lincs.

Immingham,N.E.Lincs.

IMG_9794.jpg

muckles:
one of Audi Race teams many MAN’s at Le Mans

Them new man’s look well

Mine :slight_smile:

Ulceby,N.Lincs.

IMG_9863.jpg

i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac14 … ure030.jpg
thought there was something odd about this photo took ages to work out what wasn’t quite right the sun visor is on upside down

Flixborough,N.Lincs.

IMG_0501.jpg

Ulceby,N.Lincs.

IMG_0519.jpg

Hi dont Know if i posted my old girl here before,but here goes any way :smiley:
Worked here for nearly a year but was promised heaven but got,well.hell is a strong Word but…