MAN anti siphon

bazstan009:
Locking caps are waste of time but the antisyphon can be enough to encourage them to move on.
Befor fitting tank alarm i had locking cap removed but they gave up on the antisyphon.

I wouldn’t be tempted to not to have locking caps though. It’s also prevents anyone with an axe to grind tipping something in the tank.

Own Account Driver:
FFS

It’s the people driving their transit vans round on red who’re the reason the anti-syphon devices are there. :unamused:

Not saying it hasn’t happened but on what basis could vosa (although might in fact be HMRC operating from the same checkpoint) impound the vehicle? It’s not like the driver’s refusing to let them take a sample, what next you have to bring your own squeezy clear bottle and pipe?

you are correct, hmrc on a vosa checkpoint as is often the case!

When I’ve been tugged a simple showing of fuel receipts has been enough to satisfy them :wink:

Own Account Driver:

bazstan009:
Locking caps are waste of time but the antisyphon can be enough to encourage them to move on.
Befor fitting tank alarm i had locking cap removed but they gave up on the antisyphon.

I wouldn’t be tempted to not to have locking caps though. It’s also prevents anyone with an axe to grind tipping something in the tank.

Do I need to be keeping an eye out for you? :smiley:

Does anybody know the correct one for a TGX standard tank?