M62 lad waving

toonsy:

Quinny:
For those that want to do something, give me a day or two to see if I can get someone on the FB page to come on here.

Ken.

Sound. Are you able to get a link for a YouTube video at all? I swear I’ve seen one on there before but can’t find it again qnd I’m not on Facebook.

If i can find one I can send it back in to my lot and get some more traction going.
[/quote

Hi I’ve seen this online but not sure if its the same person as the name if different but here is the link

[google.co.uk/amp/s/www.exam … 037222.amp]
(Watch as little boy tries to bring joy to M62 truckers during lockdown - YorkshireLive)

extrucker:
Shared on behalf on someone:

Bit of an ask on behalf of a young man called Jamie-Luke. He is 5 years old and if you all aren’t aware, he is the little lad that stands on the bridge on the M62 at J29 waving at all the truckers with his dad. He has been on that bridge pretty much every day through covid showing his support to all truck drivers and he has become bit of a star so here’s what I’m planning and I hope some of you can help…
It’s his 6th birthday on the 16th June and I want to give him a mini truckshow on Saturday 20th June.
It will be at Hartshead Moor Services west bound and i ask that anyone who can make it, be there at 10am and he will arrive unknowingly at 10:15 for a huge surprise.
We will wish him happy birthday and let him look around the trucks and we will all leave at the same time at 11:30 (so we don’t get charged for parking) maybe even run up to J24 and then back giving him his own little birthday convoy.
If anyone is interested in taking part, please let me know and let his 6th birthday live long in his memory with us truckers showing him how grateful we are for his support!
If you want to follow Jamie-Luke and what he gets up to on the bridge, this is his page…
facebook.com/groups/6167897 … ?ref=share

Hi I have found something online but this Lad is 3
Please take a look at link below for article and video.

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.exam … 037222.amp

Right. Info time. The information on the above post by Asad_uk is incorrect at the time of writing.

Sorry it has took so long, but I have copied and pasted from the site and the guys that are running it.

PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY, as there is a restriction on how many trucks can enter. It may pay you to join the site to keep yourself in the loop. I guess that companies with large fleets, will want a lot of spaces, so act quick.

M62 - NHS CHARITY CONVOY

SATURDAY 4TH JULY 9AM

HARTSHEAD MOOR SERVICES ( westbound)

A Very good evening folks hope everyone is ok, after weeks and weeks of corresponding with Highways England and West Yorkshire Police I can finally confirm we have been given the green light to hold (M62- NHS CHARITY CONVOY) so you can imagine which is awesome news for all concerned. Please read to the end what is allowed and not allowed during the convoy as the media and police and highways england will be monitoring us at all times.

Please look for M62-NHS CHARITY CONVOY on fb search

We envisage this event may quite be a large convoy so we have had to cap it too 250 units with just one trailor allowed and that will be Harrison Transport with thier NHS / Colonel Tom Moore and it will be first come first serve basis. If you wish to be part of the convoy please do not put ur name against this post as it will get lost .so I have created a new group or forum please only add yourself to that group if you wish to be in the convoy, where we will be posting everything do’s and don’ts on the convoy about the on the new group. However we will still be posting on here as well keep you folks in the loop at all times where are with the convoy and the route we will be taking which I will do very shortly and it will take some Writing so please bear with us . But the bottom line is The NHS convoy is a GO