Looking for woman to run in usa with me an my kids

Err,whats a hazmat?
Ive herd folk call me a hazbeen :smiley:
Oh and the ta brag,please enlighten us :wink:

irishwheelmonkey:
so would my class A cdl with tanker ,hazmat,and passenger endorsments be any good there ? or just have ta retest and certify? sure i could back one of those short trucks anywhere. dad use ta brag i could back two haywagons hooked up anywhere he tole me to.

You have to take a UK HGV or LGV test, which you will find a lot tougher than a CDL test here.
My UK HGV 1 was worthless here so I had to take the test :sunglasses:

Don’t forget that the shorter they are the twitchier they are.

Over here Hazmat is the old (and out of date) system. We now have the European system called A.D.R. (Accord Dangerous Routier), which is controlled by the City and Guilds people, in the UK. I have no idea how it compares to your Hazmat in difficulty etc but when I did mine 5 years ago, the 5 day course cost £500. The problem with that is, generally, you don’t get paid any extra for having it, although it does help sometimes in that more opportunities are available.

There are several Irish hauliers who are often looking for drivers for European work, which I think you would prefer. Try this link www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk. When you get to the search pages, try clicking on EEA/Ireland. That should give you some idea of what to expect.

ok,thanks
nice olgo there simon. what do they call that one ? the pint skuller?,lol

whoops ,logo not olgo

If you can’t even get a yank to put up with you, what on earth makes you think a Brit would be stupid enough to?

Should I be offended Simon■■?

Pat, Probably :blush: :blush: .

Irishwheelmonkey:
what do they call that one ?

No idea what you would call it, but it came from here e4u.consolradar.com.