Is there much snow about

We had a bit

Heading down the m6 this morning from the 58 to 62 split the outside lane was just slush. Does Englandshire not own any snow ploughs!

weeto:

Fatboy slimslow:

Shoshaye:
Omya quarries in buxton are still closed Dan. Nothing on the east now. I’ve been lurking near killingholme.

nice blizzard yesterday afternoon m180 :grimacing: come in ten mins :laughing: gone in ten mins! :sunglasses: keep 'ER lit drives :wink:

10 mins? Not technically a blizzard then! :smiling_imp:

'Twas a blizzard old beam, believe :grimacing: drama queens doing 25 mph? :open_mouth:

Thanks for the replys ,after moving 5 inches for about 200 yards it was looking good until shoshayes driver compacted the rest down ! Anyway once down in town there was only a sprinkling .

Poor jaffa lol. Took him 5 hour to get to St Helens yesterday

Driver-Once-More:
Newlad, can you reduce the size of your pic please, it’s blowing the forum out, and I’m using a wide screen laptop. Thanks.

I will do if you can tell me how to, I haven’t got a clue how to do it sorry

It’s snow joke.

mb14:
We had a bit

and that’s on the 6th floor :grimacing:

Dan Punchard:
Thanks for the replys ,after moving 5 inches for about 200 yards it was looking good until shoshayes driver compacted the rest down ! Anyway once down in town there was only a sprinkling .

Sorry I didn’t reply earlier Dan , I got up at 3 looked out the window thought “sod that” went back to bed till 04.30 and things looked better it was 05.15 before I got to work when I saw your text !

Was up in the North East the last few days. Yesterday, the A1 got it bad. All the way down from Newcastle was horrible. All along the A1, A1M, M62, M18, M180 and into Immingham before it finally stopped.

That picture looks like a load of blankets stacked up against the windows… and I’ve got me glasses on :slight_smile:

First snow I saw this week was yesterday when I came up the M6 to Oldham as have been down the Midlands and the Sourh West. I know my area Yorkshire had snow but it has cleared and the contrast from one side of Saddleworth Moor was quite surprising, one side covered in the White stuff and the other totally clear.

peterm:
That picture looks like a load of blankets stacked up against the windows… and I’ve got me glasses on :slight_smile:

Did cheat a bit,its outside a cafe window in Austria-taken this week-thing was though it was 3000m up a ski slope in Solden.