Is he really a driver?

newmercman:
There was a bloke on here that was always giving it the big’un about being Stobarts no1 driver a few years back, Ady1 was his handle I think, he would go off on one at any Stobart slagging and claimed to be on first name terms with the Stobarts.

Turned out he drove a Sprinter van for City Link which he revealed after having a complete meltdown on here after a few too many one Saturday night.

Then we had Limeyphil and his tales, which seemed unrealistic, until he got captured with a top bunk full of marching powder and got locked up for a long long time.

You just never know what’s going on really on an anonymous forum. Dozy? Seems real enough to me, but I believed Ady1 was a Stobart driver with an inflated ego and thought Limeyphil was full of BS, so what do I know!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I knew Phil was real after reading some charity magazine about a church collection or something. Could have been Romania but anything after that I stopped believing until his court case [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember ADY1 but not any of his posts, but Limeyphil I used to read his post and think no one could be that bent and get away with it, in the end he didn’t. He could be very entertaining at times and I liked reading his posts.

Ady1 and his meltdown was comedy gold

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I doubt you’d get a £776 fine for a tacho offence and a caution from the traffic commissioner for being a wannabe , but I’m sure plenty on this board will still say
It’s trolling even if the evidence proves the contary :question: I do notice the ones shouting troll were no where to be seen or heard when I posted up the proof of said fine , commissioners verdict , I guess too big to apologise
I think at times I’m guilty of being a bit of a dinosaur
, in my days we had a laugh and a joke , a wind up , but these days it seems with the pc young ones if you say any thing not PCs your a troll .

happysack:
Ady1 and his meltdown was comedy gold

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hope your getting on ok ex brother :wink: :laughing: yes I can just about remember said meltdown :blush:
But I don’t change so my poison could have me heading for another one

Dozy = Conan McGregor full of ■■■■ but entertaining.

Well as the forgotten 1, I mean Dozy is back and it seems he’s back with a vengeance.
I thought I would resurrect this topic to coincide with some of the ridiculous threads that he has been posting the last few weeks.

Sent using smoke signals

happysack:
My fear was more based on the disasters that follow good ole dozy. I feared him wandering over the forecourt while over his shoulder I’d see his motor rolling into the canopy, pumps, cars, pedestrians, Costa machine…

canopy and pumps and cars and pedestrians and costa machine.

:laughing: :laughing:

I haven’t noticed as he is on my ignore list… :unamused: :unamused: what a pillock he is…

m.a.n rules:
I haven’t noticed as he is on my ignore list… :unamused: :unamused: what a pillock he is…

There’s only one person on my ignore list mate and Dozy isn’t it. If i put someone on ignore I perversely feel that they have “won”. Far better to read their tripe to reinforce your assumption that they are in fact an idiot.

I get your logic mate,but when it comes to dopey I’ve got more reinforcement than a Sherman tank. so he stays where I put him… :slight_smile:

Carryfast:

happysack:
My fear was more based on the disasters that follow good ole dozy. I feared him wandering over the forecourt while over his shoulder I’d see his motor rolling into the canopy, pumps, cars, pedestrians, Costa machine…

canopy and pumps and cars and pedestrians and costa machine.

:laughing: :laughing:

Noooooo not the Costa machine!!