How to annoy a fridge driver

raymundo:

Evil8Beezle:

raymundo:
Accidents can be easily covered up at sea, and truly think there is a good chance there could be one … :slight_smile:

Wouldn’t it be more a case of no one else having to take turns in the barrel? :laughing:

Takin yer turn in the barrel has been well out of fashion, in most places anyway since the advent of the blow up doll. We did have one on one ship many years ago now who I had on the official crew list as Miranda Plazibod and for whom I claimed the duty free allowance of 200 ■■■■ and a bottle in every port, also one night a Humber river pilot apologised to her for swearing in front of a lady !! she was dressed in a long tee shirt and stood in the corner of the wheelhouse and just with the low light level he actually thought she was a real female, well for the crew member who bought here from the ■■■ shop in Rotterdam maybe she was. Her existence ended when she was stabbed to deflation and her corpse was dropped overboard about 5 mile north of Sheringham. I don’t think it was a racially motivated incident even though she was black …

just a wee bit disturbing and startling for one coming across her in unusual places during the night watches … :slight_smile:

not a lot to be said there…sometimes theres no fun when its too easy…i wonder who will be 1st with the subtle innuendoes?? :smiley:

James the cat:
Probably turn the ships engine off because it’s disturbing his sleep. Ray and his men would wake up drifting up the Thames ars end first, having gone to bed off Bermuda.

Warm cabin and the throb :open_mouth: …of the engine was what used to send me off to sleep when using the ferry many years ago, that and the sound of the waves smashing the old tubs about in the Bay of Biscuit…

Radar19:
If you did that to me, I’d let down 5 of your tyres then pour adblue in your diesel tank.

Or pull the pin and snip the lines :')!

changing/moving the lines over was a staple :unamused: instead of handbags at dawn (well usually a couple o hrs before dawn in a dark yard.)