How much you weigh?

So how much do you weigh?
100 - 105kg

How tall are you?
5’ 7"

Are you bothered about your weight wether it be you being heavy or you being skinny?
No, but I’m eating as much as I can so I can grow to a sensible height for my weight. :wink:

Do you eat healthly or is it 1st chip shop you see you eat at?
I eat whatever is within reach, sometimes I reach inside the chippy. :sunglasses:
The only stuff I don’t eat is anything that I don’t like.

When you get home at nights/weekends do you go to the gym?
:laughing: :laughing: Now I’ve got my doubts about the auto-censor. :grimacing:

Im 30, 6’ Tall, [zb] Good lookin, and 16.5 stone of Pure Love Muscle :exclamation: :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Unfortunately can’t grasp simple rules. L. :wink:

I’m 24 years old and 18 and a bit stone :open_mouth:
i’m about 6’5 tall :slight_smile:
thats bout it i like food to much thats my problem :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Never been a lover of Rules L. nudge nudge :wink: :wink: :laughing:

During my recent tests and hospital visits my doctor, suggested I buy a pair of jogging pants and some decent trainers. I did, but weigh exactly the same as I did then.

Im going to put them on ebay, they are still in the original boxes after all :smiley:

To the medical profession, do not tell me to stop smoking and then look surprised when I gain half a house side in weight :stuck_out_tongue:

Age = old

Height = 147

Weight = 46 kg

Sometime go and see Jim

Try to eat healthy

5’ 10" and 11 stone of overworked underpaid driver :laughing:

Just under 8.5st :open_mouth:

How tall are you?
5’ 7"

Are you bothered about your weight wether it be you being heavy or you being skinny?
Yeah, I try so hard to stuff myself full of fatty crap but it just doesn’t work!

Do you eat healthily or is it the first chip shop you see you eat at?
See above!

Don’t think I’ve ever been to a gym in my life. I do do quite a bit of walking (the pub’s half an hour away :laughing:) and rock climbing though.

Alex

weight 13 stone

height 5ft 11

i try not to eat soo much crap which i dont really as my parents still feed me well but when im on nights out well it tends to happen

ive just joined a gym but when im with my g/f who likes to keep in shape i get dragged around glasgow or wherever we are,she loves walking and as much as it kills me i keep up the best i can.feeling a tad better though would help if i never smoked.

24 years old

Last time I checked it varies between 10.5 - 11stone

How tall are you?
6ft

Nope not at all

Do you eat healthily or is it the first chip shop you see you eat at?
I wouldn’t say I eat healthily but certainly not badly, my problem I think is I don’t eat enough or regular meals, sandwiches or the healthiest option at the RDC canteens (not salad though). I have takeway about 5 or 6 times a year probably. Try and bring fruit to work but not a fan and drink far too many energy drinks, trying to cut back on them, tend to bring a bottle of fruit smoothie now instead.

No, never have done. Been wanting to get back into going running regularly but just haven’t found the motivation, only thing I wish I could sort out is some proper excercise.

I also don’t smoke or drink other than the odd bottle of cider once every week or two.

alexc:
Yeah, I try so hard to stuff myself full of fatty crap but it just doesn’t work!

I used to eat like a horse but mainly crap and it also didn’t work.

I still eat like a horse but it’s healthy stuff and I’ve actually put on getting on for a stone recently. I’m about 5’10" and a shade over 10 stone at the moment.

Paul

35 year old
6ft 4"
19 stone

worry about my weight, and slowly coming off, dont eat crap if i can help it, take fruit instead of sweets and crisps and lay off the fizzy drinks now as i take a massive bottle of water.

dont exercise much but try to walk the dog as much as i can, a sporting injury stopped that about 14 months ago. used to play football twice a week (played for navy in gib) and windsurf three times a week but cant now. recently given up smoking and so far weight has stayed off.

still feel you cant beat kebab and chips and can of stella for tea though!

im 36 and 17.5 stone oh im also 6ft1.

i just cant stop stuffing my face :smiling_imp: :confused: :cry:

6 and a half years ago i left the army at 14 stone and fighting fit. Now due to being a lazy fat b,! I’m 20 and a half!!! :blush: :blush: joys off being a truck driver i suppose, long hours, poor diet BUT i’m starting a 600 calorie a day liquid diet next week so I’ll keep you posted :open_mouth: my non driving mates do it (3 of them) and what a difference!!!

Approaching 50.

12 st, slowly dropped from 13 st.

When my belly began to overhang my belt and wobble as I was driving, that was when I decided I had to do something. I cut back a bit on the amount I was eating, cut back a bit on the beer and started doing a bit more exercise. A few sit-ups, a few press-ups, walking more, never use a lift, nothing too strenuous but enough to make a difference

Doing European work, eating healthily is fairly easy. I take fresh fruit to snack on.
I’m not a fan of fish n chips, and if I’m going for a cholesterol overload it has to be a good one, which isn’t that easy to find. Any old ‘full english’ doesn’t do it for me.

Gym ■■ :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Sapper whats the liquid diet??