How many K's you done this week?

Managed about 1650kms this week. I gave up willy waving on mileage yonks ago. I’m on boxes, so the less mileage I do, the more time I spend on my arse doing sod all, which equals more money earned. My working time averages 36 hours per week over 26 weeks. Does me for nearly £600 in the bank

OVLOV JAY:
Managed about 1650kms this week. I gave up willy waving on mileage yonks ago. I’m on boxes, so the less mileage I do, the more time I spend on my arse doing sod all, which equals more money earned. My working time averages 36 hours per week over 26 weeks. Does me for nearly £600 in the bank

No willy waving, its just the distance from Malaga to Calais/Reims return that puts it at that figure :wink:

AndrewG:

OVLOV JAY:

No willy waving, its just the distance from Malaga to Calais/Reims return that puts it at that figure :wink:

Yes but you’re paid x amount to do that job, and being an owner driver, I’m guessing it’s more profitable than a couple of round trip Murcias, or you’d take the lower mileage over the bigger. For me, I earn the exact same wage if I do 2 Tilbury to Barking round trips, as one Tilbury to Manchester

1673 Kms this week, most I’ve done in over a year, normally between 1000-1300 kms

I do about 1000 miles

3563km works out 2214miles just a gentle week this week mainly driving to and from germany

OVLOV JAY:

AndrewG:

OVLOV JAY:

Yes but you’re paid x amount to do that job, and being an owner driver, I’m guessing it’s more profitable than a couple of round trip Murcias, or you’d take the lower mileage over the bigger. For me, I earn the exact same wage if I do 2 Tilbury to Barking round trips, as one Tilbury to Manchester

Youre right. Although the pay is less our groupage runs to Portugal return make a welcome break sometimes,theyre always there and ill ask to do this occasionally just to get away from the PIstas/ Autoroute slog. My fuel bill at the end of the month doing Malaga/Calais return is pretty eye watering…

AndrewG:
Youre right. Although the pay is less our groupage runs to Portugal return make a welcome break sometimes,theyre always there and ill ask to do this occasionally just to get away from the PIstas/ Autoroute slog. My fuel bill at the end of the month doing Malaga/Calais return is pretty eye watering…

Ah, so that`s why you cruise along at a steady 80kph? To save fuel. :wink:

Fark Hall mileage. I’m now an office Wayne Kerr.

Franglais:

AndrewG:

Ah, so that`s why you cruise along at a steady 80kph? To save fuel. :wink:

Yeah…80kph or thereabouts… :grimacing:

347km been a bit quiet this week normally nearer 500 km a week at the moment

2590 for me and that is using my own car to take people to hospital.We oldies are useful for somethings n ever mind what Eager Beaver thinks.

Thames trader:
2590 for me and that is using my own car to take people to hospital.We oldies are useful for somethings n ever mind what Eager Beaver thinks.

Thats some distance to do in the UK doing patient transport! Hats off to you for the work you do…

I do 10-12,000 miles a month, been going harder than usual this month and I’m already on c8,000 miles. According to my GPS my moving average is 88km/h since I’ve had the thing as I’ve never reset it, not bad considering my cruising speed is 100km/h.

newmercman:
I do 10-12,000 miles a month, been going harder than usual this month and I’m already on c8,000 miles. According to my GPS my moving average is 88km/h since I’ve had the thing as I’ve never reset it, not bad considering my cruising speed is 100km/h.

Mine is 14.7 mph since I reset it beginning of december

kr79:
347km been a bit quiet this week normally nearer 500 km a week at the moment

Nice gig, I did roughly 800km last week. Back home for tea everynight, gotta love local work :sunglasses:

We’re the proper truckers :laughing:

Mine is all in inner London so has its downsides although I’m home by 5 pm every night so not all bad

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I started at 7.00pm last night and have already done 610 miles (not KM’s). Last week I did 2840 miles in 5 days.
Over here we don’t have kilometers and most drivers do up to 700 miles a day.