How many hours driving is this?

dieseldave:

the nodding donkey:
Yeah yeah… we know the drill by now.

Really??

You say you know the drill, yet you still tried an auto censor dodge which some might see as flying in the face of what you’ve just said. :unamused:

the nodding donkey:
Can’t upset the little children with a word like ■■■.

You say you know the drill, so perhaps you might have missed that the word “■■■” is acceptable since you didn’t employ an auto censor dodge and it didn’t get the ZB. :bulb:

Wooosh. .

dozy:
Well got Barnsley and that’s done , now having break and then collect from Notts , then yard :smiley: well chuffed with today , I do call the boss , but he’s not all bad sort

What a lovely story…

Have you thought about HRT mate?

dieseldave:
an auto censor dodge and it didn’t get the ZB. :bulb:

What the hell does ZB stand for anyway? Is it German for zb, or the German for lady garden, you know zb? Or is it one of those zb annoying annacronyms used by zb zb who use zb nothing words like lol? Those zb things drive me nuts. So what the zb does zb mean?

James the cat:

dieseldave:

What the hell does ZB stand for anyway? Is it German for zb, or the German for lady garden, you know zb? Or is it one of those zb annoying annacronyms used by zb zb who use zb nothing words like lol? Those zb things drive me nuts. So what the zb does zb mean?

zb [in square brackets] is what the auto censor puts as a substitute when it ‘catches’ and removes a banned word.

zb is short for zzarbean who was a Moderator very early in TN history who used to just put ‘zb’ at the end of a manual edit.

When the auto censor came along, zb was chosen as the standard automated substitution in recognition of the sheer volume of manual editing that zzarbean did.

dieseldave:

James the cat:

dieseldave:

zb [in square brackets] is what the auto censor puts as a substitute when it ‘catches’ and removes a banned word.

zb is short for zzarbean who was a Moderator very early in TN history who used to just put ‘zb’ at the end of a manual edit.

When the auto censor came along, zb was chosen as the standard automated substitution in recognition of the sheer volume of manual editing that zzarbean did.

I knew the top bit, why it’s used, I didn’t know the bottom bit. Could’ve sworn I’ve seen it on other long standing forums? You sure that’s not urban myth? :laughing:

James the cat:

dieseldave:

I knew the top bit, why it’s used, I didn’t know the bottom bit. Could’ve sworn I’ve seen it on other long standing forums? You sure that’s not urban myth? :laughing:

Definitely 100% not an urban myth.

I’ve met zzarbean in person, but I’ve no idea of whether he moderated on any other forums.

Some forums just put “[censored]” where we put [zb], but it is adjustable to the forum owner’s wishes, as are the banned words to be caught by the auto censor.