How best to deal with non paying passengers

What makes you say that? This was an illegal immigrant; note the word illegal. If you or I wanted to move to another country, we’d have to do it properly, or be kicked out. If these people are claiming to be running away from terror, why wouldn’t they be satisfied with simply getting out of the place, rather than going all the way to the UK, where the benefits just happen to be very generous. Same here in Oz where this mob travel thousands of miles to get here for our generous handouts. Still, Suppose he could have been a doctor or a scientist eh.

jakethesnake:
How sad, just shows the mentality of some truck drivers.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
yep,the man is a legend and i bet he dont have to buy a drink in his local pub for the forseeable future…
as stated in the other post about the same video,the only thing not perfect was that he didnt empty his pish bottle out of the window.

jakethesnake:

It’s not sad. The driver caused major inconvenience to would-be stowaways who would have been fully aware that he would have faced enormous financial penalties had their plan to illegally enter the UK on his truck been successful.

jakethesnake:

Spoken like someone who’s never dealt with the scum.

jakethesnake:

Why is it sad?
He’s preventing 2 scumbag scroungers (or at least delaying the ■■■■ s) from entering our country illegally to reap the benefits of the taxes you and me pay…what’s not to like about that exactly? :neutral_face:

jakethesnake:

Your trolling plumbs new depths in the need to feed your addiction. A decent troll would know how to respond to the replies to your post but you’re made in the same vein as your predecessors, a spent cartridge on the floor after shooting your load.

jakethesnake:

I know, it really is horrendous ---- he only took them only 200 miles!

Should be sacked for not taking them further!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

jakethesnake:

If the 18 on the back of one of my trailers hadn’t been making so much noise, I’d have paid my drivers to turn round and drop them well into France.

Just shows the mentality of some bosses desperate not to face months of uncertainty and the worry of potentially paying a 36k fine. :unamused:

mores the pity the driver wasn’t Italy bound - dump them at the Blanc on the way .

albion:

jakethesnake:

If the 18 on the back of one of my trailers hadn’t been making so much noise, I’d have paid my drivers to turn round and drop them well into France.

Just shows the mentality of some bosses desperate not to face months of uncertainty and the worry of potentially paying a 36k fine. :unamused:

18 non paying passengers, without seat belts, surprised he didn’t get nicked for improper use of a motor vehicle, and reported for not having the correct license category for the carriage of passengers… :smiley:

peterm:
What makes you say that? This was an illegal immigrant; note the word illegal. If you or I wanted to move to another country, we’d have to do it properly, or be kicked out. If these people are claiming to be running away from terror, why wouldn’t they be satisfied with simply getting out of the place, rather than going all the way to the UK, where the benefits just happen to be very generous. Same here in Oz where this mob travel thousands of miles to get here for our generous handouts. Still, Suppose he could have been a doctor or a scientist eh.

You are quite correct,if we wanted to move we would do it properly however our circumstances are completely different from the people we are talking about.
Don’t blame these people for trying to better their lives and get away from dreadful situations because I guarantee most on here would do exactly the same if they were in the same situation.
Blame the people running the countries.

Harry Monk:

jakethesnake:

It’s not sad. The driver caused major inconvenience to would-be stowaways who would have been fully aware that he would have faced enormous financial penalties had their plan to illegally enter the UK on his truck been successful.

Yes he did but as a so called professional it is not what he should have done. Is it?

TheUncaringCowboy:

jakethesnake:

They are not scum, they are human beings. I guess you would do exactly the same if you were them.

Beetlejuice:
Brilliant :laughing:

+1. Would have been even funnier if a strap worked loose and started whipping them at 56 mph.

Stanley Knife:

jakethesnake:

Your trolling plumbs new depths in the need to feed your addiction. A decent troll would know how to respond to the replies to your post but you’re made in the same vein as your predecessors, a spent cartridge on the floor after shooting your load.

I like to express my opinion on a subject which is what I thought forums were all about.It’s a pity people like yourself are so tragically dull and boring in my opnion.

jakethesnake:
Don’t blame these people for trying to better their lives and get away from dreadful situations.

They achieved just that when they arrived at the first country after leaving their own. :bulb: :bulb:

We’ve got enough home grown scroungers and free loaders without importing foreign ones…not to mention the odd murdering scum terrorists that have slipped through the net.
■■■■ em .

And don’t be playing the race card either, I’d feel the same if they were white Norwegians, a scrounger is a scrounger.

jakethesnake:

TheUncaringCowboy:

jakethesnake:

They are not scum, they are human beings. I guess you would do exactly the same if you were them.

They are scum. Again spoken like someone who has never dealt with them, never had their truck damaged by them, never been threatened by them and never had to drag several of them out of a trailer.

Send the parasites back to where they came from and keep them away from our country.

Recall reading somewhere about a driver who once overnighted be Calais after doing his first drop.

He knew he had the parasites on board as he saw them sneaking in. Only to go to drop 2… in brindisi Italy. Where he opened up to tip his goods to find lots of very upset illegals.

Maybe this is what we should be doing… tricking them…

jakethesnake:

TheUncaringCowboy:

jakethesnake:

No good reasoning with most on here fella, these are classic daily mail, sun, murdoch-Jew fed propaganda numb skulls without a critical thought between them.

If they felt that strongly about “illegal” immigrants they would withold their tax or council tax in protest at the ‘illegal’, as stated by kofi Annan, invasions of multiple country’s under the disguise of a war of terror that has forced many to flee our bombs, bombs and weapons that our tax money is being spent on!..
Only problem is they’ve only got a keyboard & very narrow & influenced world view point… and two little peas in their fanny pack!