Having breaks on fuel pumps.........Again

The-Snowman:

TheNewBoy:
By the sound of your reply one of them was probably you

Nope. But even if it was, I can be safe in the knowledge you wont come chapping the door so I could pretty much do what I like.

I would of have done mate … most likely your some kind of fat c*nt, people like you ■■■■ me rite off… drag you out the cab and give you a rite kickin…

gsijay:

The-Snowman:

TheNewBoy:

Nope. But even if it was, I can be safe in the knowledge you wont come chapping the door so I could pretty much do what I like.

I would of have done mate … most likely your some kind of fat c*nt, people like you [zb] me rite off… drag you out the cab and give you a rite kickin…

goo.gl/images/y1kRq9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gsijay:

The-Snowman:

TheNewBoy:

I would of have done mate … most likely your some kind of fat c*nt, people like you [zb] me rite off… drag you out the cab and give you a rite kickin…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
looks like its on now…

BOXING TOON.gif

dozy:
couple of minutes arnt going to make any real difference in the grand scheme of things

x 100 lorries per day, that’s 200 lost minutes, or nearly 3 1/2 hours per day.

x 7 days, that’s about 23 hours per week. That’s virtually a whole day from 1 week lost.

x 52 weeks, that’s 1200 hours, which is 50 days per year.

50 days lost!

If just 10 lorries per day added on the extra couple of minutes, that’s 5 days per year lost. If I owned a garage I’d be sending letters to transport companies too.

robroy:
I keep rambling on about how drivers used to be with each other as opposed to some of the present sorry arsed [zb] with Class 1s today. :unamused:
Just like other adpects of the job, it was just the ‘‘done thing’’ to fuel up and instead of hogging the pump pull forward to let the next lad in…and then go and check in/pay…(in fact some of US still do that, the ones who aren’t selfish [zb] :bulb: )
It’s ok the likes of Conor saying ‘‘If you can’t wait 2 mins’’ etc etc, :unamused: but it may be important to the driver if time is tight, and jack all to do with work as such, more to do with drivers welfare :bulb:
Maybe to…get home after a week or more away, or to get on a boat in time, or to get to a favourite park up point as opposed to a [zb] lay by or something, or just to get to the [zb] pub…who knows, but why be a [zb] and hold others up. :unamused:

I can’t believe some of the ■■■■ poor attitudes on stuff on here sometimes. :unamused:

Ditto

gsijay:

Oh dear
Well if that ever happens I guess ill just have to hope that 25 years of martial arts training is sufficient to avoid a pasting then eh