Harry and Stevie's Big Adventure

Ahh ok mate. No worries.
Let me know when you’re in town, next year, and I’ll bring a crate of cider again, and I promise to practise up on the gittar :smiley:

Harry Monk:
No, won’t be down South this year. Heading off from Liverpool back to the Midlands next and that will probably have to be it for this year as I have to sort the DCPC out before September.

Looks a nice boat harry, I am cruising the cut at the moment on a 66ft narrow boat, we have hired it for a month and are planning on buying a new one as a live aboard for a year or so. We are loving it.

If I never saw another boat/ship for as long as I live it would not bother me, but as I live 100 metres from the beach that might be a wee bit difficult … :slight_smile:

Its registered to Shardlow, is that a permanent mooring for you? Smithys, The Dog and Duck and Malt Shovel are all regular haunts when around the Midlands

Wheel Nut:
Its registered to Shardlow, is that a permanent mooring for you? Smithys, The Dog and Duck and Malt Shovel are all regular haunts when around the Midlands

It was registered at Shardlow and moored there for many years when the original owner had it, my own permanent mooring is between Rugby and Coventry but I’ve kept the paintwork original apart from the inevitable touching up.