hanging on

No probs mate, keep yourself good and enjoy your birthday :sunglasses:

cheekymonkey:
Move on. Keep positive though.
Is there any way you can still spend time with the boy though? I suppose it might complicate things thoughā€¦

I got dumped after 20 years of marriage and thought my life was over. Then I met a lovely girl 20 yrs younger than me, we got married, had a son and I have never been happier!

However bad things look now we always just look back on them as experience when the good times come around again, as they surely will for you.

Keep positive.

you canā€™t beat a 20 years younger bird :smiley:

carryfast-yeti:

Dunno so much a lot of ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  girls out there, she might be into a bit of whips and chains and all that :wink:

ā– ā– ā– ā–  her off, then book a fortnight in Pattaya Thailand, itā€™ll put the smile back on your face. :smiley:

been there done that got the t shirt , walk away from it and move on . it wasnā€™t easy to begin with (in fact it was bloody hard going) but it does get better even if better seems to be a long way off. 5yrs on and ive never had it so good .

Love you longtime. 20 dollaā€¦

I got a new wife 11 years younger than me, we had a baby when I was 40 and a few months ago she got broody, I am nearly 50, sod that for a lark, I suddenly developed erectile dysfunction :laughing: :laughing:
She is past that phase now, normal service resumed :laughing:

Swampey2418:

carryfast-yeti:

Dunno so much a lot of ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  girls out there, she might be into a bit of whips and chains and all that :wink:

Come in handy if she is into chains and you do low loader machinery moving

was with the first one twelve years bloody hard when it came to an end but when the trust is gone its gone move on fortunately no kids involved .
People will tell you things will get better , you cant see it at the time, but believe me they do.
Best mate give me the best bit of advice at the time,ā€˜you get 70 to 80 years here if you are luckyā€™ spend as many of them as possible doing something positive and being happy.
The second one and I have been together 22 years this year (she is 12 years younger) two fantastic kids and she appreciates everything we have and do, there are good ones out there so donā€™t be put off, but do take your time before you get back on the horse again.

anders66:

del949:
Plenty of macho reponses.
did the hotel booking get used, was it for her and a boyfriend?
did she book it as a surprise pressie for you and things got in the way.
before walking see if you can find out the facts.
or thats what I would do
However if you no longer care for herā€¦, just go.
rough on the kids though

Del mate of course i checked all of this even had confirmation email asking if she had enjoyed stay

Looks like you have a challenge ahead mateā€¦ Hereā€™s a little resume from my experience that may make feel better or help in any way. Long ago around my early 20s, after 5 year marriage with a small daughter at my home country, I got sheeted my a work colleague on the most worst places like my own HOME!! after many days researching his family till I found his address, I did wait one early morning in a car in bought for ā€œdestructionā€ as soon as he left home and his family to meet his new girlfriendā€¦ I drove after him and bump his tail so he could notice was me behind hopping he would start a road rage with me, he decided to try and outrun me thru mountain roads, his funeral!! I easly manage to keep bumping him till he stopped and get out of the car, older than me and twice the size and I still beat him so hard that I found out he spent over 2 weeks and had to do an operation so he wouldnā€™t become blind foreverā€¦ After a while Iā€™ve realised, I should actually shake his hand and tell him how grateful I were coz I took someone very nasty away from me!!! I was working 16h a day Monday to Saturday on construction to bring good money home and improve family life! Along the years Iā€™ve learn, never change yourself for a woman, you have habbits and likes, keep and enjoy them!!! Life to short bud!!! a woman mind can be very complex, respect and show you care for them, BUT donā€™t show you will always be there for them, or apologise for stuff that donā€™t worth too, as soon as you do all this, they will think they will have a safe house and their daddy regarding any events!! Always show they have actually something to loose!! This is some advice that sound from a macho men, but it isnā€™t bud, I just have to many skars for being to goodā€¦ Today I have another wife "outside EU " and a 3 yold daughter and having a reasonable happy family, but I love them alot more than I showā€¦ It works for me. :wink: all the best there!!

well said m8 similar to my past but im a trucker very lucky in the nineties to scrape thru a court hearing and possibly 15 yrs for attemoted manslaughter good luck m8 you will survive and be happy trust me :smiley:

stevejones:
well said m8 similar to my past but im a trucker very lucky in the nineties to scrape thru a court hearing and possibly 15 yrs for attemoted manslaughter good luck m8 you will survive and be happy trust me :smiley:

Agreed!! [emoji1] hiting the LIKE button now [emoji1] [emoji1]

For what itā€™s worth, hereā€™s my story. I was with my kids Mother for 17 years, on &off. We argued more than we got on, I had flings/ secret dates, and lied and cheated through most of it. I blamed it all on the fact that my ex wasnā€™t on the same page as me ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– , and was neglecting me. I was a driver like now for the entire period we were together, and when I was home, got bored and ratty quite quickly. I still do!

But we had kids. 2 boys and our Daughter. I reached a point where I realized that I was doing more harm than good, and started feathering my nest elsewhere when I decide I couldnā€™t do it anymore. I met a previous girlfriend from school on Friends re-united.We started talking and I eventually moved away from my kids and the ex to be with her. The hardest part was leaving the kids. I carried that krap with me for years. My kids have forgiven and forgotten, of course I lost a Son as some of you know to Cancer. That bought me and my ex together in a way no relationship can match. We are best buddies, the way we were before we did the nasties and became a couple. The irony is, I never liked the alternative life that I chose after we split. I married the aforementioned girlfriend, and moved out 2 years after we wed. I hated her Son and he hated me. It was doomed from the start.

I have now met in the last 6 years my current wife. (We married last year.) The fun part is now we all get on. The point Iā€™m making is that life goes on just the same. For the OPā€¦Move on feller, keep the young lad as a friend, heā€™d enjoy that. Let the rest go, you only get 1 go at this life. Enjoy what you have left of it. Good luck.
Ade. :wink:

No body wants truckers they are never home.face life. No wife heart attack k at 60ā€¦thatā€™s fair reward according to shopstewards

mercury:
No body wants truckers they are never home.face life. No wife heart attack k at 60ā€¦thatā€™s fair reward according to shopstewards

Nice input pal :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: