Getting close......

Yes, about £1500 I think. Worth every penny.

Personally I don’t have a problem with auto boxes, but it’s nice to see an employer offer the driver the choice. The truck looks good, I hope you get on well with it. :smiley:

Well, that’s my first day with the MAN over. Parked up in st. Austell just trying to find places for all my gear…read crap [emoji57]
I’ve had this cab before so knew what I was getting in terms of storage space but I’m struggling after the merc which had a lot more places to put stuff as well as not having the fridge intrude into the floor area. The MAN one is a lot bigger so that’s welcome. Also one of my top lockers has been filled with a microwave which on balance is well worth losing storage for.
Using a manual gearbox after years of autos took a bit of getting used to but I’m loving it now.
As for driving a drag for the first time after 22 years of artics is going to take a bit longer to master but I’m sure I’ll get there. The ride is sublime being on super singles and air ride up front compared to the bone shaking merc. I’m still wincing when I see an unavoidable pot hole but no need, this thing just soaks them up no sweat!