Geoffrey The Great man of Leatherhead

DENNIS,

GOOD TO KNOW YOU BELEIVE HE WAS EDUCATED WISELY IN THE ART OF RESPONSIBLLE RECYCLING…

E.W. :smiley:

Dennis , just a quick question re the title of this thread , & a little play on words

Should it be read as

" Geoffrey The Great " , " man of Leatherhead " , or

" Geoffrey The Great man " , of Leatherhead , or

" Geoffrey " , The Great man of Leatherhead , or

should the word " of " be replaced by " with a "

:open_mouth: :wink: :unamused:

Casual Observer:
Dennis , just a quick question re the title of this thread , & a little play on words

Should it be read as

" Geoffrey The Great " , " man of Leatherhead " , or

" Geoffrey The Great man " , of Leatherhead , or

" Geoffrey " , The Great man of Leatherhead , or

should the word " of " be replaced by " with a "

:open_mouth: :wink: :unamused:

It should read “zb” “zb” “zb” “zb” of Leatherhead ! :wink: Cheers Dennis.
PS he is actually on Bullys Truck Stop and for once talking a bit of sense about Brexit and the EU ! can’t we get him an EU MP seat PDQ and get him across to Brussels/ Strasbourg and if Junker et al got a dose of The Great man they would speed up the process and we’d be out “finito” by Christmas ! Cry your heart out Nigel “CF” would make you look like Mary Poppins mate !!

Mary POPPINS ,“GWEEFORY”]LISP] has got o-levels on the ins and out of the so called, lose knicker trailer trash,when hes talking big JS HE MEANS "JUGS,"marys sister,ex hollies A5 -jacks hill towcester easy rider…short time only.shes on the clock…AS she drives a council sweeper on contract from a "carry-not -so fast"company of cesspit emptiers and is now upp norf.

THEso called GENTLEMAN from leather -bonce a fountain of all that gets screwed, and tightened, by ■■■■■■■■, is still running his 3 wheeler on Tbay services spouting his communist rhetoric i Am sure he is a MOLE MR PUTIN’S advisor "trying to recruit shepherds ,and sheep sh/ggers,and parcel hauliers ,to join in a dolly tying contest BECAUSE HE THINKS HE CAN TIE EVERYONE IN KNOTS= so fast=

TROOPER 8011:

The answer to the ultimate question of life…

dave docwra:

TROOPER 8011:

The answer to the ultimate question of life…

“… life, the Universe and everything”, I think! :laughing:

I like him… :wink: :smiley:

Welcome to the Truck Net version of Harry Potter and the “Philosophers Stone”----------- does he live in Leatherhead by any chance ? :frowning: Cheers Bewick.

IF you believe in the 42 theory that means ,he ,the leather-head,philosopher of council trucks ,and the reader of the "daily worker"has won… and as i have said before he is heading up=norf ,to corrupt,thank god he bypassed “HOLMES LANE” 240.LOL.

Can’t see him getting past Macclesfield on his way Norf’ ! Cheers Bewick.

I’m building a by pass around Macclesfield starting first thing tomorrow!

Retired Old ■■■■:
I’m building a by pass around Macclesfield starting first thing tomorrow!

Don’t paic ROF The Great man is going to stop by with his No10 DD shovel ( for leaning on purposes only) and he’ll 'gi you a hand to build the bypass :open_mouth: Cheers Bewick, PS then he might ■■■■ off back to Leatherhead without venturing further Norf !

Charming! :frowning:

peggydeckboy:
IF you believe in the 42 theory that means ,he ,the leather-head,philosopher of council trucks ,and the reader of the "daily worker"has won… and as i have said before he is heading up=norf ,to corrupt,thank god he bypassed “HOLMES LANE” 240.LOL.

Quite so! Not that he would have lasted 5 minutes with Bill Bowker :wink:

Not to mention Geoff Whittle! Or me, come to that

Watch out Bewick once carryfast has got the Austin princess crypton tuned up he will be heading north to sort you out

kr79:
Watch out Bewick once carryfast has got the Austin princess crypton tuned up he will be heading north to sort you out

Well the mans not biting ■■

YOUNGDAVE:

kr79:

Over the years I have read Trucknet there are a few who, like, this no doubt great man (In his mind) have strong opinions calling operators for their choice of vehicles, not getting sleeper cabs & thus encouraging UK manufactures to build them, engine choices etc,without the benefit of knowing the UK laws and restrictions they faced at the time, and have to operate with the hope of making a profit. I suppose in his eyes all UK artics in the 7os should have been pulled with massively long Normal controlled tractor unit regardless of the fact that on UK roads they could not pull 40ft trailers (As they would exceed total length) powered by the biggest Detroit diesel engine USA could offer, without any consideration of the diesel it gobbled up.

Carl Williams:

YOUNGDAVE:

kr79:

Over the years I have read Trucknet there are a few who, like, this no doubt great man (In his mind) have strong opinions calling operators for their choice of vehicles, not getting sleeper cabs & thus encouraging UK manufactures to build them, engine choices etc,without the benefit of knowing the UK laws and restrictions they faced at the time, and have to operate with the hope of making a profit. I suppose in his eyes all UK artics in the 7os should have been pulled with massively long Normal controlled tractor unit regardless of the fact that on UK roads they could not pull 40ft trailers (As they would exceed total length) powered by the biggest Detroit diesel engine USA could offer, without any consideration of the diesel it gobbled up.

Where did we go wrong Carl ? :open_mouth: Cheers Dennis.

Oh you didn’t go wrong at all Dennis, you ran an excellent transport operation and retired as a reasonably wealthy man. However in hindsight if you could have heeded ‘The Great Man’s’ advice you would have done even better, made far more money and retired even earlier! :cry:

Pete.