FRENCH BORDERS CLOSED, STATE OF EMERGENCY

Tris:
Latest reports say there’s been a revenge attack on the jungle and it’s on fire.

unconfirmed and allegedly is old news footage, sadly the locals haven’t set it alight,just yet,

Am I missing something here?

Shut the borders in the east and south of Europe. To enter Europe you must be approved by the US style ESTA scheme whether by land, sea or air.

Stop flights to these messed up countries and then how will they get here?

Today it was announced that Glasgow is getting it’s delivery of ‘refugees’ this week. I can’t wait.

I hope they burn the jungle.

France and Russia have both dropped bombs in Syria, perhaps there’s a link there.
If we’re going to join in, we’d better be sure our borders are bloody tight (although I suspect it’s too late for that).

Captain Caveman 76:
France and Russia have both dropped bombs in Syria, perhaps there’s a link there.
If we’re going to join in, we’d better be sure our borders are bloody tight (although I suspect it’s too late for that).

What bloody borders and does that matter as I think there all already more than enough of them here to cause utter chaos and cause untold massacres. Time for the troops to be unleashed and be given orders shoot to kill with no fear of retribution unlike the sergeant who was done for murdering an insurgent in Afghanistan !!

raymundo:
Carryfast FFS stop talking like a pratt !! say it like it is, Europe is now at war with the Jihadi fundamentalists, this should now be the biggest wake up call ever. I hope to God it aint too late, time for the revolution brothers, your Christian beliefs and family safety will depend on it mark my words !!

:confused:

Unfortunately our own European governments are as much part of the problem in that regard as the ‘enemy’.On that note,unlike Israel,we don’t have what it would take in the form of a government,population and military defence force, all acting together to defeat the threat.In this case more like a government that has/is created/creating and adding to the problem by it’s immigration policy,a military force that is paralysed by political correctness regards that immigration policy, and an untrained,unarmed,passive population.IE we’re sitting ducks.

Possibly now with the exception of France ‘if’ it has the sense to throw out Hollande and put the FN into office.In which case that would at least probably allow the French military to get on with the job of at least repatriating the threat.Or terminating it.All with extreme prejudice in either case. :bulb:

There’s talk of over 140 dead already - 100 of them at a single concert venue. :frowning:

This is a terrible business in Paris. It’s really about time the wheat got sorted from the chaff as far as the illegal immigrant problem is concerned. Governments should stop shying away from harsh policy - just because they are afraid of it sounding “too ■■■■”. We’ve been too soft for too long as it is. These terrorists are murderers, killers of children, blasphemers of all religions including Islam that they perhaps profane the most of all. Their own people won’t deal with it can’t deal with it.

It’s time for us to take the battle to them - before they get here and start killing us like they have done to ordinary Parisians tonight. :imp:

Winseer:
There’s talk of over 140 dead already - 100 of them at a single concert venue. :frowning:

This is a terrible business in Paris. It’s really about time the wheat got sorted from the chaff as far as the illegal immigrant problem is concerned. Governments should stop shying away from harsh policy - just because they are afraid of it sounding “too ■■■■”. We’ve been too soft for too long as it is. These terrorists are murderers, killers of children, blasphemers of all religions including Islam that they perhaps profane the most of all. Their own people won’t deal with it can’t deal with it.

It’s time for us to take the battle to them - before they get here and start killing us like they have done to ordinary Parisians tonight. :imp:

Unfortunately we probably don’t have the luxury of trying to sort the wheat from the chaff in this case.We need to take up exactly the same policy as Israel does/would in realising that there’s a difference between defence and genocide and that they are already ‘here’.On that note defence in this case meaning the repatriation word and a block on further immigration of the threat on an indiscriminate community scale,wether they are born here or not. :bulb:

more votes for Marie le Pen…hopefully…

daftvader:
Maybe they will sort Calais out now after all…We can but hope…

Cant see what any thing what happened in paris last night will have any effect on the situation in Calais (apart from eventually slow them down from getting to calais). All those sat in Calais are no threat to France as they are doing there best to leave France . Might be a different story if this would have happened 150 miles north of paris (London)

carryfast-yeti:
more votes for Marie le Pen…hopefully…

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: and hopefully the west will finally wake up to theses disgusting creatures …germany will rue the day theyve let theses ■■■■■■■ vermin into there country…viva la france send the crs in to crush the evil ■■■■■■■■ …but there again ull get the liberal lefties saying u cant do that …shut the borders once and for all… rip to the people whom av lost there lives needlessly…sad sad day :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

“Cry havoc and unleash the dogs of war”!!!

Hmmmm, Mrs Sonflower is going to Paris next week on holiday…
Best check the insurance!
Cheers
Paul

I have no doubt whatsoever, that we in the West have committed atrocities on the same scale in the other countries we have forces in, that simply never get reported.

Without it seeming insensitive, I am really glad I don’t deliver into London, as sooner or later it is inevitable something similar will occur in this country.

that idiot cameron chairing his james bond oh sorry COBRA meeting this morning PROBABLY SAYING oh but we have cut the poilice the army etc etc could we respond to something on this scale OH ■■■■ IVE DONE IT WRONG AGAIN :blush: :blush: :blush:

drhs:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: and hopefully the west will finally wake up to theses disgusting creatures …germany will rue the day theyve let theses [zb] vermin into there country…viva la france send the crs in to crush the evil ■■■■■■■■ …but there again ull get the liberal lefties saying u cant do that …shut the borders once and for all… rip to the people whom av lost there lives needlessly…sad sad day :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

so you are saying that all refugees are terrorists?

most of them are running from isis!

andy187:

drhs:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: and hopefully the west will finally wake up to theses disgusting creatures …germany will rue the day theyve let theses [zb] vermin into there country…viva la france send the crs in to crush the evil ■■■■■■■■ …but there again ull get the liberal lefties saying u cant do that …shut the borders once and for all… rip to the people whom av lost there lives needlessly…sad sad day :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

most of them are running from isis!

Really■■? They look like fighting age males to me. Isis said they would send 1000’s of fighters to Europe. Don’t see many women and children in the camps in Calais

We’re off the Paris for a week soon. Cancelling has not even crossed my mind.

Night-and-day:
Really■■? They look like fighting age males to me. Isis said they would send 1000’s of fighters to Europe. Don’t see many women and children in the camps in Calais

Never said anything about Calais.
Refugees in general.
Mainly from Syria.

Yet again eventually it all boils down to kafirs and infidels; my God is better than yours so I want to kill you. In what historians would probably call ‘modern times’ it has been going on since the 11th century and the Crusades; longer still in ancient times.

The frightening prospect is that Europe seems to want to import this bigotry on a massive scale and is blind to the inevitable consequences. I doubt whether this terribly sad event will have the slightest impact on current PC thinking.

andy187:

drhs:

I don’t give a flying ■■■■ were they come from…shouldn’t b there no documents should mean no ■■■■■■■ entry. …when was the last time u was in calais having knives at window…?.