For you old school guys

I use my fleshlight for many things including this. I just wring it out then I can use it as a ■■■ you before ringing it out again so I can see in it during the day.

manalishi:
Highly irregular I realise but I had a traffic jam/bladder incident once in the fair town of Abbingdon,managed the project sucessfully I must say but with inevitable trickle back,soon removed via copious scrubbing.Those m&s choc drink bottles just fall short on capacity,this new invention looks the dogs for these type of occurences I’d imagine.

My best mate is notorious for this, on a plane back from a stag do, he saw the queue for the toilet and just turned to the window and let go. I’ve also stood beside him in a crap nightclub as he ordered a drink with a straight face, whilst ■■■■■■■ at the bar :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Drempels:

manalishi:
Highly irregular I realise but I had a traffic jam/bladder incident once in the fair town of Abbingdon,managed the project sucessfully I must say but with inevitable trickle back,soon removed via copious scrubbing.Those m&s choc drink bottles just fall short on capacity,this new invention looks the dogs for these type of occurences I’d imagine.

My best mate is notorious for this, on a plane back from a stag do, he saw the queue for the toilet and just turned to the window and let go. I’ve also stood beside him in a crap nightclub as he ordered a drink with a straight face, whilst ■■■■■■■ at the bar :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Shocking,positively shocking.

Sadly not available on ebay,damned if I’m giving mi coin to Bezos,you can see how this item would appeal to his business dynamic. :imp:

At “our” age we all remember the wide necked glass Paul Masons Californian carafe wine bottle with the tin top that went back on …and it held enough to last the night :wink:

I find those plastic medical pee bottles a little under capacity especially if you have had a beer to wash your dinner down, if you use it twice it’s likely to be full

Santa:
A 2-pint milk bottle was always good enough for me.

Used to find the neck too small but these days it just falls in :confused: toshboy

Bring back my rusty old truck with holes in the floor, don’t even need to stop … :open_mouth: :laughing: