For Lucy (and anybody else who might be interested)

Simon:

Ladytrucker679:
Sorry :blush: we had server issues, you should be able to see them now. :blush:

Not another ‘server problem’ site.

Oh, the pics are up again :unamused: :smiley: :smiley:

Yeah but the boss made a phone call and spoke in a language that only made sense to him :open_mouth: and it was fixed! :wink: :laughing:

Updated pig pics needed, I like to see my dinner as it progresses… :stuck_out_tongue:

Lucy:
Updated pig pics needed, I like to see my dinner as it progresses… :stuck_out_tongue:

Here they are - progressing towards you… :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: @Lucy. I will try to update the pics tomorrow, we have had a long day moving pigs, electric fence ect and picking up sheep but we have promised ourselves a lazy day tomorrow so we should have time. :unamused: :wink:

“Anyone want ketchup”?

Ken.

Ladytrucker679:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing: @Lucy. I will try to update the pics tomorrow, we have had a long day moving pigs, electric fence ect and picking up sheep but we have promised ourselves a lazy day tomorrow so we should have time. :unamused: :wink:

Mmmm…Lutton Mutton… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Right, the pigs are doing very well indeed in fact we may be taking them in as little as 5 weeks.

The lamb this time is in the shape of wild, small and mental Shetland lambs in convinient shades of brown to almost black to match the furniture (sheepskin rugs). As I understand it shetland meat is low in cholesterol and one of the unimproved breeds thats meat is very near in taste and texture to wild meat but we shall see. Taking a picture involved us wandering around and around the paddock trying to get near to the nutters. :open_mouth: :wink:

Shetlands :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: hope your fencing is good :wink:

6’ high should be enough :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Errrrrrr yes we have pig wire with a top rail but the minute that they start that sillyness they will be in the back of the trailer and on their way. :confused:

Well the pigs are looking well, we sold one and this is the other one.

Just had roast pork with veg from the garden and it was lovely. :smiley:

mmmm. Pig, Apple Sauce, mmmm :stuck_out_tongue:

Ladytrucker679:

Actually that photograph looks very similar to a chapel of rest :smiley:

I’m not trying to start an argument but are you a veggie?

Sorry for taking so long - didnt know I had a query.

No I am not veggie (Although I was for a long time) I do eat some meat now but make sure its free range stuff. But I dont eat pig so not tempted by the thought of roast pork and crackling.
Now the lamb might tempt me… :wink:

Ladytrucker679:

All that from just one? :open_mouth:

cool :smiley:

Having had the pleasure of scoffing part of one of them there pigs last weekend, I can assure you they were absolutey bloody marvellous…So much so I was forced to ring Lindsey up on the following Monday to drool down the phone at her. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Spoilt forever once you’ve tasted the meat these two rear, I swear. :grimacing:

Gotta go…Drooling again at the memory… :blush: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I’m glad you enjoyed. :wink:

Enjoyed is possibly an understatement… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Only just found this thread and can’t see any pics. We were looking into getting a few weaners to grow for meat, but haven’t got around to it yet, despite me building a cracking ark

It reminds me of a farmer I once met who was always going on about his prize pig. I went to see it and noticed that it only had three legs, and asked him why. He said that a pig that good was too good to eat all in one go :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Go for it Babe its well worth, it if you want to know anything just ask. That arc is lovely, how much space do you have? :smiley:

11 acres!! We were stopped by the F&M outbreak, then weren’t sure if we had time. Currently looking into angora goats - other half can spin so maybe a bit of cash to be made! Also grow veg and have a number of ducks and chickens.