First job interview

Evil8Beezle:

Ergot2005:
I’m confused how some of you quote more then 56 hours a week because wouldn’t this take you above the 56hour avg spread thing ■■?

Right, WTD says that you should average 48 hours work per week over a reference period. (Often 13 weeks but can vary firm by firm).
The max you can work in a single week is 60 hours. (I think you are confusing your driving hours when referencing 56)

WTD ‘Work’ hours are made up of ‘Driving’ and ‘Other Work’. Breaks and POA do not count towards your WTD hours.

Hope that helps! :smiley:

Best of luck with the Bidvest/P&H route, just appreciate that it’s hard graft and you’ll be shattered…

thanks dude, yeah i have heard that its a ball breaker!!!

well had another interview today, was successful in landing a job with a local retail supplier probably as hard as bidvest although no food involved. i think mostly clothing. £10.40 odd an hour. I’ll take that!!! start in a week or two full time but working some Saturdays in the mean time :smiley:

Think i need to re look at all the rules thought i had the basics down pretty well :unamused:

Congratulations. I hope it works out for you!

F-reds:
Congratulations. I hope it works out for you!

thank you,

i’m sure i’ll have plenty of stupid questions to ask in the next few weeks months