Fireworks

GOG47:
Nah, think I’ll stick around,still got half a bottle of black rum left. To paraphrase the great Winston Churchill-Tomorrow,I’ll sober up but you’ll still be a…well,you work it out!

I doubt anyone would notice the difference in you somehow. Your saying your drunk now to hide the fact your a little slow. How sad though if you were sat in your 1 bedroomed flat with half a bottle of rum. Life has certainly dealt you a bad hand.

Bluey Circles:
come to think of it I can’t remember any major catastrophes in the UK with lorries carrying fireworks - do they all get moved by train or something ?

Wasn’t there a pile up a few years ago when smoke from a fireworks party drifted across the motorway?

A few weeks ago a trailer went up full of fireworks, the driver actually disconnected his tractor and drove it away from the trailer that was going off.

UKtramp:

GOG47:
Nah, think I’ll stick around,still got half a bottle of black rum left. To paraphrase the great Winston Churchill-Tomorrow,I’ll sober up but you’ll still be a…well,you work it out!

I doubt anyone would notice the difference in you somehow. Your saying your drunk now to hide the fact your a little slow. How sad though if you were sat in your 1 bedroomed flat with half a bottle of rum. Life has certainly dealt you a bad hand.

■■■■!you’ve sussed me out already. You really are as brilliant as you say you are!

Meanwhile, back on planet earth…

GOG47:

UKtramp:

GOG47:

■■■■!you’ve sussed me out already. You really are as brilliant as you say you are!

Yes and your point is ?

UKtramp:

GOG47:

UKtramp:

GOG47:

Yes and your point is ?

Ha. I see what you did there. Well done

I brought a lab some years ago, searched for ages for the right dog as she was intended to be a gun dog, only had her a few months when some ■■■■■ through a banger at her and before I could do anything she had picked it up, but I did manage to get her to drop it before the inevitable, she got a few.burn marks on her face but it scared her so much that we had to sedate her every year around this time and new year, she lived too 15 and I never enjoyed a new year for that time, 15 years seeing the new year in with ya dog . Lol

At least it’s to do with Guy Fawkes not that American trash Halloween.
I can turn the tv up but the constant knock knock knock on the door p’s me off

raymundo:

UKtramp:
Now I live in a very conservative area of Hull where you never hear as much of a car at night time. Every bloody year does everyone decide to let fireworks off for the next week. My poodles hate them

Now for sure I know you aint real. :laughing:

But on that note … my daft dawg had the living spoo ■■■ scared out of hin tonight and imo fireworks should only be used for what they represent … blowing up the bloody houses of parliament :imp:

What do they say , if you fail try try and try again :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No trick or treater’s at Toby Towers, ever since i put a sign on the door that says
" Carryfast lives here ,knock on the door, prepared to be bored to death with a two hour historical speach ."

The Mrs said put the sign up " UK Tramp lives here, I fix fridges for free, "