Finnaly.. At Long Last... YESSSSSSS!

jon you forgot the clacks with white socks :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

[b]Well done Andy… At last

Have not been able to get on here for a while, because of work, thought I would have a quick look before going to bed and seen this.

NICE ONE ! :smiley:

:smiley: Well done buddy…I knew you do it this time around.

Bully

Jonboy, Umm, thanx mate but you can forget the Cloggs mate… hahaha

Blimey, Hiya Shed… Aint seen you about for ages… glad your back again mate, and thanx…

And yeah, had to do it this time Bully, didnt I… :wink: :wink: …Thanx mate…

Its now the day after… Ive got two cars and a bike, all of which are off the road and cant be used… Everything is going wrong today…
But I still cant stopping grinning like a cheshire cat… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

forget the cloggs?! didnt they tell you its compulsory? [zb]

(edited by AndyM)

NICE ONE!!![/i] :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Well done mate !!

Well Done Andy!!!

Well done Andy,keep your hat on so i can spot you on the road! :laughing:

Tartanraider??, you gotta be having a giraffe mate… I doubt I’d get in the cab with that hat on… LOL… even though its got the high roof… LOL… :laughing: :laughing:

Nah, I’m gonna get meself a Number plate made up with my CB handle on it, which is ‘Fireblade’… and of course, you aint gonna miss me, when I get assigned to a unit full time… Its gonna have TRUCKNETUK ALL OVER THE BLOODY THING… lol… :laughing: :wink:

And thanx Paul, Gurner, and Lucy… :wink: :wink: :wink:

Well, just to let you all know… I have now been given a starting date. :wink:

I start work as a Ford Truckfleet driver as of Monday, 17th May… yep, thats this coming Monday :open_mouth: :open_mouth: . In fact, I had already been signed off before i had a chance to get my acceptance slip in. :laughing:
I will only be doing local stuff for the first ten weeks… the first two, being one-to-one with an instructor for on the job training. Then i will be on my own, running local, but local can mean places like Felixstow, Enfield, Basildon, Southend, Lakeside Thurrock… etc… so I will be getting some miles under the wheels. :wink:

And from what I have been told, I might be getting a brand new Volvo FH12 Globetrotter to play with :sunglasses: , as they dont want to put too many miles on them, so they are using them for local runs only… now how cool is that!!.. being a bit of a Volvo fan and my first ‘real’ lorry being a Volvo… :wink:

I will let you all know how I get on, but you can be rest assured… it dont matter what I will be driving… you aint gonna be able to miss me, coz of the HUGE!! bloody great grin thats gonna be on my my Mug sitting behind the wheel… hahahahaha… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Roll on Monday…

I’ve only just caught this thread and I can’t say how much it has cheered me up, I know how long you have wanted this and I am so pleased for you. Well done! I will be raising a can to you after work. :smiley:

Awww, thanx LT… :wink:
I know, it was a long time in the coming, but I finally got there. And thats what make me sad, when I read your other post about you bad trip over the water… :frowning: :frowning:
Hence why I said about those of us that are just starting, and your thinking of giving it all up… But stick with it girl, you’ll be okay… :sunglasses:

Thanx again LT… hopefully see you out on the road… :smiley: :smiley:

I meant what I said Andy, you and I have been chatting for sometime now and I found this thread just before I went to work and I was so proud of you, it made my day. We all have bad times and I’m supposed to have a bit of experience so I ought to know better :blush: but you know me I will bounce back, I have to I’m not bright enough to get a girls job :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:. Well done mate!

a bit late but:

congratulations mate

see you out and about.

will you be going to bridgend?

jon

Typical bloke. Waits till i aint looking before he does something useful.

Seriously mate, Well done.
Sorry its late but i been offline for 4 weeks.

Good Luck, and enjoy.

Kate

well done Andy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: