Filming with long distance drivers

It’s an advert for a product ffs, not a documentary about how crap lorry driving can be :exclamation:

Strange as it may seem, there are drivers out there that actually enjoy their job, although it appears that they don’t frequent this forum much :unamused:

If it’s just an advert for a product then surely ‘any’ woman and kid would do, they don’t have to be the driver’s actual wife and kids, just like all the other adverts on TV with pretend families, similarly it doesn’t really have to be a real driver.

Rentadent:
If it’s just an advert for a product then surely ‘any’ woman and kid would do, they don’t have to be the driver’s actual wife and kids, just like all the other adverts on TV with pretend families, similarly it doesn’t really have to be a real driver.

If it doesn’t have to be a real driver then they’ve come to the right place :laughing:

newmercman:

Rentadent:

If it doesn’t have to be a real driver then they’ve come to the right place :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley:

One problem I see is there isn’t really time to mess about these days, so I can just imagine them wanting the driver to keep repeating something while he’s trying to get deliveries done

Let them go out with "Mr done it all "off of here. They will leap from the cab after 5 minutes of his ■■■■■■■■!

newmercman:

Rentadent:

:laughing: Robert :laughing: :laughing:

i dont suppose there would be much interest in showing how a driver takes a dump when there are no toilets around ?
yes we carry our own toilet rolls around with us just in case and it might look good if the driver is holding a can of soup in his hands whilst having a dump ? or maybe not

Only just seen the mentions of me. Cheers everyone but not my thing. Besides I’ve no wife and kids, or husband/civil partner for that matter so it wouldn’t really work

switchlogic:
Only just seen the mentions of me. Cheers everyone but not my thing. Besides I’ve no wife and kids, or husband/civil partner for that matter so it wouldn’t really work

Leave Bertie at home and they can film you hug him when you get back :bulb: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

This meal upon return home… will it be cooked by the missus or someone else? might be interested if its someone else :stuck_out_tongue:

stupidn00b:
This meal upon return home… will it be cooked by the missus or someone else? might be interested if its someone else :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

stupidn00b:

If it was my Mrs doing the cooking I’d turn around in Dover :laughing:

She gave the dog some leftovers last week and after eating them the dog started licking its arse, she said “Yuk that’s disgusting, she’s just eaten and now she’s licking her arse”

I replied that she was probably trying to get the taste out of her mouth :laughing:

Evidently I’m a [zb]er…

Aah Bisto. Away for 3 months at a time, hope he took bedding and a pee vessal !