Feedback on remapping, please

Not if they know what there doing there is no trace at all everythinng can be wiped clear

How can they wipe all trace then :question:

dont know how .about on the limiter bit but i was on about the remapping bit.
mate checked on his lap top(worked for scania) and been into scania loads of times and cant find out it been remapped and couldnt see anything show up apart from it pulled like a train on test drive

Well your mate isn’t very good then. If a Scania computer plugs into the truck it will quite clearly show if the programming has been modded

as the post i would only use scaniatune emapped my 470 scania pulls like a train
john does exellent job would highly recommend.

sammy dog:
as the post i would only use scaniatune emapped my 470 scania pulls like a train
john does exellent job would highly recommend.

told ya so didnt i sammy :wink: you would be happy with his work,
what has this to do with speed limiters you carnt chip a speed limiter can you?? if you can tell me the guys number i will have a extra 100bhp on the speed limiter if you can chip them aswell, why do ya wanna go faster anyway you dont get there any quicker really ok 2~3 mins i guess big wow!! i aint that fussed i get there when i get there. carnt be bothered to get there before then, no point,

glad i took you advice globby well pleased thanks mate

globby any ideas who can sort out my 460 fh12? just come back from albania took a 30 ton excavator down and she struggled on the poxy convoi exceptional route at 50 ton big time!

you need the derv doctor at derby, just done my 460 and really pulls well now and runs sweet, really know,s what he is on about,

germangeezer:
globby any ideas who can sort out my 460 fh12? just come back from albania took a 30 ton excavator down and she struggled on the poxy convoi exceptional route at 50 ton big time!

may be a little out of your way g/geezer, but for volvo i would recomend a man called clive richadson, from pickering in nth yorkshire, clive is a or was a volvo mechanic and a v,v,good one, he now has a parts for volvos in pickering thats about all i would recomend for the volvo,

thanks globby could you pm his number thanks paul

i will try to find it for you paul bare wi me

hi, had one of my dafxf 480’s done about a year ago,in theory its now 570hp,fuel consumptions slightly more than the others, black smoke pours out the exhaust(jamesbond style) and going up reigate hill my others can keep up with it. all in all a waste of £650 :frowning:

WHO did it tho black night can you shed some light on it please always handy to know for others to keep away from :wink:

am i allowed to name the company?

dont know mate? maybe a location? that may give a few moer of a clue if you dont want to put the company but if your not happy with the job etc why shouldnt you be allowed to say ■■

Probably best not to mention the actual name of the company on here, you can tell people in PMs though if you want.

Have you been back to them and complained? It seems all the reputable tuners offer good aftersales service and it might be that they’ll come and have another go at getting it right.

Paul

they had another go about 2 months after,then blamed a tired engine,leaking intercooler. or it was leaking injectors had it all checked by daf dealer,no problems with engine they went quiet after that :frowning:

Then if they are a reputable company they should, in my view, be happy to put it back to how it was and offer you a full refund.

Paul

it was fitted in aug08 so dont think they would be interested now,after having a pm from one of you guy’s(thanks) i will see if my local daf dealer can set it back to standard