Feedback Forum

I personally don’t give one either way.
If the site is making money good on them I say.
And if they can still make money without charging ME in any way, even better. :smiley:
Some people just hate to see others getting on, I’m the opposite. :bulb:

rikki finally put the big pants on (shirt and tie)

robroy:
And if they can still make money without charging ME in any way, even better. :smiley:

Indeed Rob and I have never had to put my hand in my pocket either but facts are irrelevant to too many of the loudmouths around here lately.

I liken this forum to a good pub that is preferred by the transport fraternity.
You pop in, meet the regulars, the visitors and enjoy a bit of conversation or even the odd debate.
Even If a person doesn’t understand how a credit card works he is respectfully allowed his contribution to the discussion of the advanced economic implications of Brexit and so on.
The regular drinkers ensure a level of decorum is kept and that level is usually set and enforced by the landlord/barman when necessary.
Although a pub is a public house people who cause nuisance generally or to other customers are asked to leave, sometimes permanently.

The standards of clientele around here dropped below my comfort level toward the end of last year and I could no longer listen to the din of the loudmouths and their bullying vitriol, the sheet stirrers and the difficult.

BTW I am not referring to our long term regulars who will spruce up any discussion in a predictable way.

I’m just not enjoying the company of the domestic vagrant et al, jungle jim and a few others and I would like the landlord to decide if it is me or them that are in the wrong place.

Just because this is the internet should it be free speech at all costs (almost) or can we just kick out the nuisances make it a good pub once again■■? Please■■?

Now who’s round is it anyway?

I got the last round. Mines a lager please. :wink:

the maoster:
I got the last round. Mines a lager please. :wink:

I’ve forgotten my wallet…(again) :blush:

There’s a pattern emerging here my friend! :imp:

It’s been interesting reading the handbags at Dawn from the idiot fraternity !!!
However all the trolls with multiple persona should be given the big DCM in my humble opinion ( don’t come Monday) as us “normal” folk can spot them after a while so can the Mods remove them or is this up to you Rikki ?

3 wheeler:
It’s been interesting reading the handbags at Dawn from the idiot fraternity !!!
However all the trolls with multiple persona should be given the big DCM in my humble opinion ( don’t come Monday) as us “normal” folk can spot them after a while so can the Mods remove them or is this up to you Rikki ?

Thanks for your comments. :smiley:

The Mod/Admin Team work as a team, so it’s done by consensus.

We don’t go into detail, but it’s fair to say that some adjustments have been made, which resulted in some wings being clipped. :wink:

dieseldave:

3 wheeler:

Thanks for your comments. :smiley:

The Mod/Admin Team work as a team, so it’s done by consensus.

We don’t go into detail, but it’s fair to say that some adjustments have been made, which resulted in some wings being clipped. :wink:

Much better now they’ve all been dealt with.

what annoys me is when you know you have done a rubbish post[and me being honest I have done a few]you yourself cannot delete[as far as I know]in the past I have had to ask the mod’s to delete and that could take up to a week,give OPs the chance to delete our post’s if possible

truckman020:
what annoys me is when you know you have done a rubbish post[and me being honest I have done a few]you yourself cannot delete[as far as I know]in the past I have had to ask the mod’s to delete and that could take up to a week,give OPs the chance to delete our post’s if possible

You can delete your o/post, but if someone answers you by quoting it then you can’t delete your post that is quoted…if you see what I mean. :smiley:

A lot of my posts don’t make the final edit, although the odd dodgy one slips through when I’m ■■■■■■■ then I go into ‘panic delete’ mode in case someone quotes it.

truckman020:

You could use the report button on the post, which would flag it up to all the mods & admins. I’m guessing that you are send a PM a specific mod/admin, hence the delay.

My appologies to the moderators who removed my posts yesterday , wasn’t a good day as the subject hit me hard and the office lickspittle from my past e mailing me … well lucky for me I’m the other side o the pond as forgive and forget isn’t part o my makeup :blush: I will think before I write again… james.

What did I miss? [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

mark, the mods were kind enough to take my comments on the" tautliner remove the seal post " as I seem to brought back a ghost from my past who was “kind enough” to send me an email and not post on the page , about an incident when one o my real friends rip was "canned after 15yrs service due to this "ghosts sticking his nose in . :blush: :blush: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: and he didn’t seem to like my answer to him on the post and the fact I might just buy a ticket and come back and … james