Failed cat c

rearaxle:
Ignore the troll ■■■ she, only hijacks forums and such (don’t you ■■■ she?), so won’t be long before admin blocks the ■■■ head.

No problem I’ve been around too long to let fools like that bother me

This is something I wanted to do in my early twenties when I was still in South Africa but it fell through and subsequently I moved here… Life took over had a couple of kids, got a nursing degree etc etc and I’m as miserable as muck…

Met someone why renewed my interest in “trucking” and like you it’s opened a whole new world for me that excites me to no end… I can make more being a nurse (agency only, not NHS) … But it’s not about money but about job satisfaction and I can not think of anything more fun than driving a lorry… I’m not nieve and I know it has its own pitfalls and stresses (I go out regularly with my partner working with him… Just not driving) but I love it… Can’t wait to be behind the wheel. Have My Cat C tomorrow… A little stressed (ok a lot) but I know I can only do what I can and if it goes ■■■■ up… Well I will just have to try again.

Good on you for going for what you want, I have had many think I’m crazy but at the end of the day you have to do what makes you happy… Being a nurse has taught me how short life is! And besides… What have you got to lose to try?

Glad you have rebooked… I’m driving an auto as wanted one less thing to worry about… Just need the pass, I can become proficient after that in manual if I choose too… Without the pressure of passing. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Good luck tomorrow and thanks, I am absolutely fine with the manual box but for the retest thought it wiser to give myself every available advantage. I just happened to miss a gear on the test so just an unfortunate moment resulting in an instant fail (harsh I think ).

TeeHee:

wrighty1:

TeeHee:
Why are you training as an HGV driver, wrighty1?

I take it you drive an HGV and have an interest or are you just lonely :question:

Yes, I’ve been driving them for quite a long time now, regrettably. So, I’m qualified enough to voice a justified opinion on this subject.

Not only that, but I enjoy speaking to deranged halfwits like yourself and the rest of these other scumbags in here.

It’s a peculiar pastime, I know, but, there you go…

No your not, your a teenager on half term or an adult who has never bothered to mature either way your input is not needed amongst adults so bye bye… when we need an idiot to contribute we will call you…

Rikki-UK:

TeeHee:

wrighty1:

TeeHee:
Why are you training as an HGV driver, wrighty1?

I take it you drive an HGV and have an interest or are you just lonely :question:

Yes, I’ve been driving them for quite a long time now, regrettably. So, I’m qualified enough to voice a justified opinion on this subject.

Not only that, but I enjoy speaking to deranged halfwits like yourself and the rest of these other scumbags in here.

It’s a peculiar pastime, I know, but, there you go…

No your not, your a teenager on half term or an adult who has never bothered to mature either way your input is not needed amongst adults so bye bye… when we need an idiot to contribute we will call you…

There’s plenty of those about… But that smacks more of a kid playing at trolling. Give us youngsters a bad name…

Luckily when I was young we didn’t have computers meaning we actually had a life :smiley:

Good luck Wrighty you’ll be fine.

You seem like me you know you can drive them safely on the road. Nothing about driving the rigids seems to confuses me, I know I got it down, just gotta get a pass. :grimacing:

adam277:
You seem like me you know you can drive them safely on the road. Nothing about driving the rigids seems to confuses me, I know I got it down, just gotta get a pass. :grimacing:

That’s a perfect way of putting it… Yesterday I joined the failures club lol. Nerves got the better of me and I made a silly mistake. But like you… I know I can drive the rigids… I have no issues reversing, manouvering and driving, no mounted kerbs, clipped cars etc etc, but my last session I knew I would not have any issues driving a rigid and my instructor felt the same… So like you… All I have to now is just freaking passs. Gutted is not the word to use at the moment… Dam nerves.

Mistiek:

adam277:

That’s a perfect way of putting it… Yesterday I joined the failures club lol. Nerves got the better of me and I made a silly mistake. But like you… I know I can drive the rigids… I have no issues reversing, manouvering and driving, no mounted kerbs, clipped cars etc etc, but my last session I knew I would not have any issues driving a rigid and my instructor felt the same… So like you… All I have to now is just freaking passs. Gutted is not the word to use at the moment… Dam nerves.

I know how you feel especially when the training has gone well and you make a mistake on the test but at least next time you should be more relaxed, as you say ■■■■ nerves lol.

wrighty1:
Well all was going well until I went for the wrong gear while pulling away causing traffic behind me to stop, an instant fail it seems so gutted would be an understatement. Apart from that the test went well with 4 minors so booked retest for a months time, an expensive ■■■■ up :blush:

I done the same thing on my class c but passed next time and then passed my c+e don’t let it put you off