Eu referendum whats your vote

Buzzer:
Bit wishy washy this Brexit affair, let Boris in there to sort it he couldent [zb] it up any worse than its going at present just hoping I live long enough to see us out, Buzzer.

What a surprise the Party that took us into the scam is doing everything it can to keep us in it,because the referendum that the remainers thought they couldn’t lose somehow didn’t go Cameron’s way.As for trusting Boris if David Davis couldn’t ( wouldn’t ) sort out May and Hammond then Boris has got no chance ( intention ).The choice is either vote for UKIP ( Farage ) or let May and her cross party remain alliance keep us in. :unamused:

Buzzer:
Bit wishy washy this Brexit affair, let Boris in there to sort it he couldent [zb] it up any worse than its going at present just hoping I live long enough to see us out, Buzzer.

I think your just about right there Buzzer, if her speech wasn’t a case of “back peddling” you could have fooled me ! Cheers Dennis.

Just another snippet from someone in the know, Buzzer.

Did anyone seriously expect anything but betrayal from the three troughing parties of betrayal, it’s what they do, bears crap in the woods, politicians betray those who were silly enough to believe them.

My Mrs said we wouldn’t be leaving in any meaningful way the day the referendum result was declared, as is so often the case she is yet to be proved wrong.

I’ve given up to be honest, couldn’t give a monkeys if they surrender the place to the fourth reich stormtroopers and turn the place into a caliphate, little more than our electorate deserves.
You get the governments you vote for.

Juddian:
Did anyone seriously expect anything but betrayal from the three troughing parties of betrayal, it’s what they do, bears crap in the woods, politicians betray those who were silly enough to believe them.

My Mrs said we wouldn’t be leaving in any meaningful way the day the referendum result was declared, as is so often the case she is yet to be proved wrong.

I’ve given up to be honest, couldn’t give a monkeys if they surrender the place to the fourth reich stormtroopers and turn the place into a caliphate, little more than our electorate deserves.

To be fair against all the odds of rigged demographics and establishment remain media blitz the country did actually vote against the treacherous zb’s.The problem then being that too many of them believed that remainer May of all people would deliver it or the slightly more understandable belief that the Con Leave MP’s would put Country before Party by ditching May and Hammond.Ironically Buzzer and Bewick being two of them. :open_mouth: :unamused: :frowning:

Carryfast:

Juddian:

To be fair against all the odds of rigged demographics and establishment remain media blitz the country did actually vote against the treacherous zb’s.The problem then being that too many of them believed that remainer May of all people would deliver it or the slightly more understandable belief that the Con Leave MP’s would put Country before Party by ditching May and Hammond.Ironically Buzzer and Bewick being two of them. :open_mouth: :unamused: :frowning:

Hooray ! The Great man has returned to the “fold” following his trials and tribulations in Bully’s trying to ferment WW3 although it’s been a close run thing even though it’s been said by N. Korea that Trumpy has declared war so if this is so The Great man will not be hanging around here flapping his gums he’ll be off to resume the attack but who’s side he will be on has yet to be formally established :blush: Oh! and there’s nowt “Ironic” about Buzzer and me ! can you get treatment or ointment for that condition ? Cheers Bewick.

Say no more, no more to be said, Buzzer.

Buzzer:
Say no more, no more to be said, Buzzer.

She’s actually ‘triggered’ article 50 albeit almost a year later than it could/should have been.The issue now is her definition of ‘Leave’/‘Brexit’ and yet more stalling and playing for time obviously with the aim of maintaining the status quo and keeping us in.

spot on gets my vote

What we need is an election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fredthered:
What we need is an election.

Which will be a re run of the referendum but on constituency boundary lines which the remainers will probably win.Which is actually May’s plan. :bulb: :frowning:

The Labour Party is split just the same as the Cons so nothing will change it will be one minority government being exchanged for another IMHO. Cheers Bewick. PS as long us lot up here in the Westmorland & Lonsdale constituency can get this ■■■■ Farron out I’ll settle for that ! :laughing: :laughing:

Dennis I know this will you LOL cheers Buzzer.

22007858_1275708339241667_8649214827146807692_n (3).jpg

Bewick:
The Labour Party is split just the same as the Cons so nothing will change it will be one minority government being exchanged for another IMHO. Cheers Bewick. PS as long us lot up here in the Westmorland & Lonsdale constituency can get this [zb] Farron out I’ll settle for that ! :laughing: :laughing:

Labour are no different to May’s shower in wanting to keep us tied to the EU.But even bigger hypocrites in moaning about not enough cash being spent on our own while wanting to give it all away to the EU.All because they regard the EU government as being a sympathetic force multiplier for their own aims.

For what it’s worth, here’s my thoughts on this farce. I don’t remember the electorate being asked whether they wanted to join (the Common Market, as was), and I seem to remember that the pollsters got the outcome of the first “remain referendum” totally wrong. I don’t recall either being consulted about the transition from a purely trading arrangement to a political takeover of member countries affairs. As for the so-called “Divorce Bill”, why is there not a clear set of terms and conditions of entry and exit laid down in the EU Constitution, instead of Tusk and his cronies making it up as they go along? What no-one yet seems to have mentioned is that our Government of reluctant leavers is spending countless hours (and sums of money) coming up with a wish-list of proposals which stand very little chance of being agreed by the other 27 members. The EU leaders do not want Britain to succeed outside their club in case other members are inspired to follow, and will not give us anything of any value. It is time for our politicians on all sides to respect the referendum result, put aside their differences and toughen up in negotiations, reminding Europe’s leaders who it was that freed their countries from oppression in 1945.

fodenway:
For what it’s worth, here’s my thoughts on this farce. I don’t remember the electorate being asked whether they wanted to join (the Common Market, as was), and I seem to remember that the pollsters got the outcome of the first “remain referendum” totally wrong. I don’t recall either being consulted about the transition from a purely trading arrangement to a political takeover of member countries affairs. As for the so-called “Divorce Bill”, why is there not a clear set of terms and conditions of entry and exit laid down in the EU Constitution, instead of Tusk and his cronies making it up as they go along? What no-one yet seems to have mentioned is that our Government of reluctant leavers is spending countless hours (and sums of money) coming up with a wish-list of proposals which stand very little chance of being agreed by the other 27 members. The EU leaders do not want Britain to succeed outside their club in case other members are inspired to follow, and will not give us anything of any value. It is time for our politicians on all sides to respect the referendum result, put aside their differences and toughen up in negotiations, reminding Europe’s leaders who it was that freed their countries from oppression in 1945.

We should leave with immediate effect no ifs no buts and no further payments.On the grounds that if we’re no longer members of the club then we don’t expect to make any further subscriptions or payments to it or be subject to its zb rules.As for the single market how is being subject to EU rule for the privilege of being a net importer of EU goods and services supposedly good for us.

While it seems obvious that there’s a cross party remain agenda.Which goes along the lines of playing for time and convincing the electorate that paying these dictatorial,scrounging scammers,in the form of more contributions and more depletion of our oil and gas and fish reserves for their benefit and being a net importer of EU goods and services which we can make for ourselves and being ruled by Tusk and Merkel etc,is supposedly a good deal for us.With unbelievably many Brits believing it. :open_mouth: :frowning:

fodenway:

Well said plus 1, Buzzzer

Although you normally spout a load of bollox “CF” for once I’ve got to hand it to you that last post was probably your best ever by a country mile and I agree wholeheartedly with every word mate ! :open_mouth: So I’ve got to say that “we” must be having some sort of influence on you so keep it up mate and who knows you may eventually be accepted as a decent sort instead of the teeth itching ■■■■ you have been for years ! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:
Although you normally spout a load of bollox “CF” for once I’ve got to hand it to you that last post was probably your best ever by a country mile and I agree wholeheartedly with every word mate ! :open_mouth: So I’ve got to say that “we” must be having some sort of influence on you so keep it up mate and who knows you may eventually be accepted as a decent sort instead of the teeth itching [zb] you have been for years ! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Bewick.

Buzzer won’t like that photo.At least now we know why you didn’t vote UKIP obviously being a Maastricht Treaty and John Major supporter if that flag together with that reg on those Frog heaps is anything to go by. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: You’ve got some explaining to do there Bewick. :wink: :laughing:

download/file.php?id=219605&t=1