Eu referendum whats your vote

Sorry about this last post Buzzer I’ve now lost the will to ■■■■■■■ live :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Cheers Dennis.

Snapped 2012, very apt today :frowning:
Oily

Bewick:
Sorry about this last post Buzzer I’ve now lost the will to [zb] live :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Cheers Dennis.

Blow me down Dennis, if you gave Carryfast a post in government he would make all give up the ghost on living, imagine all the red tape he would cause that no one could follow and you would have to be a brain surgeon to understand his mind and how it works, never mind as Jeremy still thinks he will bring down the Conservatives and reign in No10 he is going to destroy the Queens speech in the process and gain power according to him while talking to Andrew Marr this morning. Buzzer.

I’ve spent a considerable amount of time this weekend following events on the BBC News Channel, Sky News and the talking heads political programmes. After listening to all the experts and pundits then the only thing that looks certain to me is that for all their pontificating no one has the foggiest idea of where we’ll be with all this in 6 months time.

Sorry, double post.

Buzzer:

Bewick:
Sorry about this last post Buzzer I’ve now lost the will to [zb] live :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Cheers Dennis.

Blow me down Dennis, if you gave Carryfast a post in government he would make all give up the ghost on living, imagine all the red tape he would cause that no one could follow and you would have to be a brain surgeon to understand his mind and how it works, never mind as Jeremy still thinks he will bring down the Conservatives and reign in No10 he is going to destroy the Queens speech in the process and gain power according to him while talking to Andrew Marr this morning. Buzzer.

:open_mouth:

Blimey it doesn’t take a brain surgeon to realise that May is a remainer not a leaver and did exactly as I’d predicted in firstly stalling Brexit then calling a needless election.In which she knew and intended that she’d lose her majority so as to hand the agenda to the remainers.

Which fits the facts more than the bonkers idea that the Labour Party are going to turn into UKIP supporters. :open_mouth: :confused: Bearing in mind that UKIP are realistically the country’s only hope to deliver the hard Brexit which the country voted for.As opposed to the soft Brexit agenda which May wanted and intended from the start and which she has now predictably engineered.With the win win for the treacherous Cons that such a move also removes UKIP from the European Parliament. :unamused:

gingerfold:
I’ve spent a considerable amount of time this weekend following events on the BBC News Channel, Sky News and the talking heads political programmes. After listening to all the experts and pundits then the only thing that looks certain to me is that for all their pontificating no one has the foggiest idea of where we’ll be with all this in 6 months time.

It’s my bet that the Cons will just go for soft Brexit and another election within a year.Just as May intended.With Ken Clark probably taking a leading role and the Eurosceptics sidelined to the back benches at best.While we’ll now see just how committed those so called Con ‘Eurosceptics’ really were/are in all that.IE are they prepared to now walk away to UKIP.Even better with the possibility of Davis standing down kicking off a by election which hopefully Farage could then take.( Doubtful ). :bulb:

This is about right for this country, Buzzer

I agree with Buzzer 110% but we are been overrun with them particularly in the S. East so if you and I could come back in 50 years time ( well you might still be here in 50 years time John :wink: ) we probably won’t recognise the Country we were born in. One thing I’ve always maintained is the speech that the Great Enoch Powell gave about what would eventually happen if immigration wasn’t controlled has in fact happened and he was kicked out of the Conservative party and call a racist ! Well never a truer word was spoken but as always the lily livered do gooders won’t acknowledge the fact and never will unfortunately. Cheers Dennis.

Buzzer:
This is about right for this country, Buzzer

It’s a lot worse than that if you have to stop work before all the pensions contributions are paid up.Unlike a private pension the state then nicks all what’s been paid in to that date and gives back nothing in pension.

Bewick:
I agree with Buzzer 110% but we are been overrun with them particularly in the S. East so if you and I could come back in 50 years time ( well you might still be here in 50 years time John :wink: ) we probably won’t recognise the Country we were born in. One thing I’ve always maintained is the speech that the Great Enoch Powell gave about what would eventually happen if immigration wasn’t controlled has in fact happened and he was kicked out of the Conservative party and call a racist ! Well never a truer word was spoken but as always the lily livered do gooders won’t acknowledge the fact and never will unfortunately. Cheers Dennis.

Just waiting for CF to add his five penneth now Dennis.

Buzzer:

Bewick:

Just waiting for CF to add his five penneth now Dennis.

No surprise that remainer Hammond now seems to have hijacked the Brexit agenda away from Davis.As for Powell,like Farage,he showed that there is no place in the Conservative Party for anyone who really cares about their country.As opposed to the self serving profit motive,based on the interests of big business,at any cost.Hope that helps.

Interesting read, metro.co.uk/2017/06/29/8000-uk-v … s-6742304/
Oily

oiltreader:
Interesting read, metro.co.uk/2017/06/29/8000-uk-v … s-6742304/
Oily

The NHS’s problems are all about lack of funding not the issue of private v state management.Which itself is an issue of de industrialisation having torn the heart out of the wealth creating sectors needed to pay for Health Care and other Social Costs.While at the same time adding to the mountain of debt needed to sustain the resulting trade deficit.On that note strange why there seems to be no mention of the type of protectionist economic policies needed to sort that issue.Nor a clear position on Brexit because we obviously won’t be able to apply such measures while lumbered with the single/free market principles. :confused:

No comment.
Oily

Just heard on the news Sir Vince Cable rattling on after he was elected (unopposed) leader of the Lib Dems. Apparently he is going to reverse Brexit. The arrogance of these politicians is breathtaking.

gingerfold:
Just heard on the news Sir Vince Cable rattling on after he was elected (unopposed) leader of the Lib Dems. Apparently he is going to reverse Brexit. The arrogance of these politicians is breathtaking.

Spot on “GF” ! Vince is a bigger duplicitous Politician than Farron plus the Lib Dems never learn, they lost ground in the Gen Election, I think they just ended up with the same number of MP’s but less % of the vote ! Farron just “scraped” in by 700 votes and we would have got the ■■■■■■ out if it wasn’t for the Greens not fielding a candidate so with them being as bad as the Lib Dems Farron got their 2,000 odd votes otherwise he was “Toast”. As for Sir Vince well he would keep us in the EU no matter the cost and he would have us in the Euro also. Anyway he’s 74 so he may not be physically capable of standing in the next election, hopefully :wink: Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

gingerfold:

Spot on “GF” ! Vince is a bigger duplicitous Politician than Farron plus the Lib Dems never learn, they lost ground in the Gen Election, I think they just ended up with the same number of MP’s but less % of the vote ! Farron just “scraped” in by 700 votes and we would have got the ■■■■■■ out if it wasn’t for the Greens not fielding a candidate so with them being as bad as the Lib Dems Farron got their 2,000 odd votes otherwise he was “Toast”. As for Sir Vince well he would keep us in the EU no matter the cost and he would have us in the Euro also. Anyway he’s 74 so he may not be physically capable of standing in the next election, hopefully :wink: Cheers Dennis.

This is the lot who shout about local democracy while wanting the exact opposite in the form of foreign EU majority vote rubber stamping the unelected Commissioners’ directives.While Cable is the zb who wants to use his Twickenham electoral mandate to build on Surrey’s green belt while our lying scumbag local Lib Dems say they are all about protecting it. :imp:

While anyone who thinks that May or that slimy zb Hammond,like most of the rest of the remain orientated Cons,are any different in that regard,is deluded.Bearing in mind May ( read Hammond ) having conveniently handed the agenda to the LibDem/Lab/SNP remain alliance having gone into a needless election that they knew they would lose.The only way we stand the slightest chance of getting what we voted for now is for the Conservative leavers to resign and join UKIP kicking off a new election.The problem being that translating the referendum vote into a parliamentary constituency one will still exist regardless.With that parliamentary vote being all about remaining and obviously having no intention whatsoever of delivering Brexit as opposed to derailing it.

express.co.uk/news/uk/822119 … haresa-may

Carryfast:

Bewick:

gingerfold:

This is the lot who shout about local democracy while wanting the exact opposite in the form of foreign EU majority vote rubber stamping the unelected Commissioners’ directives.While Cable is the zb who wants to use his Twickenham electoral mandate to build on Surrey’s green belt while our lying scumbag local Lib Dems say they are all about protecting it. :imp:

While anyone who thinks that May or that slimy zb Hammond,like most of the rest of the remain orientated Cons,are any different in that regard,is deluded.Bearing in mind May ( read Hammond ) having conveniently handed the agenda to the LibDem/Lab/SNP remain alliance having gone into a needless election that they knew they would lose.The only way we stand the slightest chance of getting what we voted for now is for the Conservative leavers to resign and join UKIP kicking off a new election.The problem being that translating the referendum vote into a parliamentary constituency one will still exist regardless.With that parliamentary vote being all about remaining and obviously having no intention whatsoever of delivering Brexit as opposed to derailing it.

So I take it that you are a “Dyed in the wool” remainer me old Mucker :open_mouth: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Bewick.

Bewick:

Carryfast:

So I take it that you are a “Dyed in the wool” remainer me old Mucker :open_mouth: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Bewick.

Not unless you’re saying that UKIP supporters are remainers. :confused: As opposed to those who trust May and Hammond who are no better than Farron or Cameron in that regard. :open_mouth:

On that note remind us which side that May and Hammond were on during the referendum campaign.It takes naivety in the extreme to believe that they’ve suddenly changed sides.While even Davis seems to be saying that he’s happy to go along with Hammond’s obvious plan for a 5 year so called ‘transition’ process followed by equally so called ‘soft’ Brexit ( remain in all but name ). :open_mouth: :unamused: :frowning: