escape lanes

Looks like the drop down into Hemel Hempstead off the A41
cant remember where that is but if you turn right at lights then immediate right is a small hanson place on the left :question: :laughing: :laughing:
[/quote]

Theres one on the A20 at Wrotham Hill, never seen a truck stuck in it but seen a few cars stuck in the sand because they thought it was a parking area :laughing:

Dave the Renegade:
Have they still got them on the A46, going down towards Bath ?.

Yeh there still live and kicking.

gezt:

Wheel Nut:

steadymabo:
There’s a couple of escape lanes on jubilee way as you go into dover, somewhere on here i think, there’s a video clip of a rigid truck crashing into 1 in america i think it is, it flipped the truck right up ! :open_mouth: (Cant remember if it went over or not)

I wouldn’t like to try them out now, they are all overgrown and the rotting vegetation wouldn’t have a lot of retarding properties :stuck_out_tongue:

thought that would be even better,the more soft crap you go thru the quicker you slow down :wink:

Probably more like these vine bridges though,that Tarzan used to spank the monkey.

I like the one as you drop down off the QE11 bridge, you gotta smash through 20 trucks waiting to go through the toll booths first before you can get onto it