ERF 'clearing house' thread!

moomooland:

I think that was a 6x4 chassis with a 3MW cab shown in Brussels at the 1969 show. Robert

ERF LHD-001.JPG

moomooland:

The ERF NGC is the subject of the 126 pages of the ‘ERF 1975 European’ thread :wink: . This was a promo pic taken of the first (probably) tractive unit in 1973. Robert

Some foreign bit and bobs.

newerf742.PNG

newerf747.PNG

newerf748.PNG

DEANB:

All very pertinent Dean! I’ll pop those on the LHD B-series thread. Cheers, Robert

A few bits and bobs for you Robert.

Cossington commercials that did the Pountains cab swap.

Only noticed over the weekend how ERF liked using odd looking characters in there adverts !

Nice advert for Mabo.

newerf751c.PNG

DEANB:
Nice advert for Mabo.

Very nice! I’ll pop it on the LHD B-series thread :wink: for you. Robert

DEANB:

Compliments for this input! I wonder where the various day-cabbed B-series started and ended
their workinglife. We know about the Belgian (also with US striping on cab/door) from Vanhuyse.

Let you sort these out Robert ! :wink:

newerf894.PNG

newerf894a.PNG

newerf894b.PNG

newerf894aa.PNG.jpg

DEANB:
Let you sort these out Robert ! :wink:

They’re all on the appropriate threads - top ones are NZ and the bottom one SA. Robert

A couple of French adverts. Mabo again, they certainly tried pusing the ERF brand in France.

newerf751b.PNG

newerf751a.PNG

One for Dan Punchard

on ebay - item no 152597427129 :slight_smile:

Is this South African Robert ■■?

DEANB:

Yes it is, Dean. Locally built Santini cab and possibly a locally built ADE lump under the cowl. Robert

A rare one Robert.

erfa.PNG

DEANB:
A rare one Robert.

Aye, half-cab lorries have always been scarce. Incidentally, ERF pioneered spring-brake technology in the UK :wink: . Robert

DEANB:

A very nice and sturdy-looking truck, that is! Possibly it (later) had an Atlantis
installed, however ADE (Atlantis Diesel Engines) started in 1979 with production
with also licenses for Daimler-Benz diesels.

To me the early MW’s (3,4,5 and 6) were the best looking cabs and trucks, that
being the reason of their long operations-record in and outside the continent.

Thanks for posting it Dean

Western Star (EC) in the mirror.

ERF E10 6 legger tractor unit 1987 D390XVV first registered to P C Howard Ltd of Kings Cliffe Northants.
Oily

ERF Polyruscc by nd 2.016239358433_47196632e7_polyrusk.jpg