Drivers

I got told during my cpc training that he had to keep the lesson very specific and had many EU restraints to deal with one prime example being that he couldn’t plan anytime for the London lorry ban subject as that only matters to drivers in certain locations.

My knowledge of cpc legislation is non existent so maybe someone like a trainer can step in here but from what I’ve gathered is they have to keep it as broad as possible as cpc applies to all of EU.
Also I had people in the cpc who spoke almost zero English but that doesn’t matter as long as he sits in for the 7 hours as he can just look at the pictures… Such a joke.

Drempels:
Agree entirely with both of the above posts, apart from other professions backing each other up, not the case in my experience anyway.

I remember all the people from my early days, but two in particular stand out. One was a loudmouthed bellend and one of the worst bullshitters I’ve ever met.

The other was a happy soul who would always buy me a coffee to go with his advice, I bumped into him the other day and was delighted to be able to get him a pint after all these years.

Always promised myself I’d never be like Mr Mouth and I hope I never have been, to this day the though of the prick irritates me even though it was over 20 years ago :open_mouth:

This really made me chuckle, in fact no, proper laugh outloud, I must have worked with Mr mouth over the years…the 20 years remark split my sides…sorry it’s on the back of your irration…