Drivers mate equipment

Strapping someone into a bunk?
Who would be a good contributor to this tranche of the thread?

One good thing Luke the truck was a Volvo so a bit smoother than the usual Americana, 2nd thing it was Kens usual motor (company was one truck one driver apart from the time I was with ken) spotless ,no footware beyond seats ,used clothing went in sidelockers. 3rd was after a night shift at 65mph for 11hrs I needed a sleep. :laughing: cant remember ever not getting a good sleep.

Franglais:
Strapping someone into a bunk?
Who would be a good contributor to this tranche of the thread?

…c/w gimp outfit?..i can think of a certain DD who could possibly help there… :grimacing:

JIMBO47:
One good thing Luke the truck was a Volvo so a bit smoother than the usual Americana, 2nd thing it was Kens usual motor (company was one truck one driver apart from the time I was with ken) spotless ,no footware beyond seats ,used clothing went in sidelockers. 3rd was after a night shift at 65mph for 11hrs I needed a sleep. :laughing: cant remember ever not getting a good sleep.

Good point. I suppose also in an American truck the bed is a lot further away from the driving/working end

yup a lot don’t like the Volvo for that reason “not big enough cab” …but a lot more manuverable than some o the US iron, I had a Volvo at first and then a KW , on my LTL runs I had to rethink them all ,because of the turning circle, steering lock,longer unit. MY KW I could stand on the double bed and just touch the roof , inside was red buttoned leather lol

bunk2.png