Driver brain stimulation

eagerbeaver:
Come on then British vagrant, who are these ’ cut above the rest ’ you speak of?

I would not like to publish a list without offending others who may not appear on that list, there are a small number of posters on here that are cut from a different cloth. Their posts are in my opinion factual (usually) that I tend to agree with some or most of their content. At times are witty & interesting to read. The list is obvious. The good news is that it doesn’t exclude those posters that have not made the list as pointless, as there are some posters that are in my humble opinion up & coming . These daily brain stimulation questions may bring those posters into the same category. There are those of course that are lost causes and would be considered hopeless cases. In order to have a forum such as this as interesting, it does need a balance of different people with different opinions and differing levels of intelligence. A forum full of posters with low intelligence or full of brain boxes would make for a very boring forum.

UKtramp:

eagerbeaver:
Come on then British vagrant, who are these ’ cut above the rest ’ you speak of?

I would not like to publish a list without offending others who may not appear on that list, there are a small number of posters on here that are cut from a different cloth. Their posts are in my opinion factual (usually) that I tend to agree with some or most of their content. At times are witty & interesting to read. The list is obvious. The good news is that it doesn’t exclude those posters that have not made the list as pointless, as there are some posters that are in my humble opinion up & coming . These daily brain stimulation questions may bring those posters into the same category. There are those of course that are lost causes and would be considered hopeless cases. In order to have a forum such as this as interesting, it does need a balance of different people with different opinions and differing levels of intelligence. A forum full of posters with low intelligence or full of brain boxes would make for a very boring forum.

■■■■■■■■ to offending folk. Get publishing :laughing:

Do night trunking; endlessly diverting.

Cannon park Middlesbrough is the place for driver stimulation :open_mouth: errrr a friend told me that :blush:

eagerbeaver:

UKtramp:
As drivers our brains are not really given a lot of stimulation. I have noticed that over the two years of my been on here that there is an element of posters who appear a cut above the rest. I would like to think that this is due to them stimulating their brain away from work, we do tend to have a lot of spare time sat around waiting for loads to be off loaded or loaded. This time could be well spent stimulating our brains rather than watching an episode of Die hard or reading a comic etc. So I propose to offer a little brain stimulation each day to bring some others up to speed. Everyone should have heard the term “tad” as in a phrase such as “just a tad more” but does anyone know not simply the meaning of the word, but rather where did it originate from? What is a tad?

Don’t worry it’s not you.

bobbya:

eagerbeaver:

UKtramp:
As drivers our brains are not really given a lot of stimulation. I have noticed that over the two years of my been on here that there is an element of posters who appear a cut above the rest. I would like to think that this is due to them stimulating their brain away from work, we do tend to have a lot of spare time sat around waiting for loads to be off loaded or loaded. This time could be well spent stimulating our brains rather than watching an episode of Die hard or reading a comic etc. So I propose to offer a little brain stimulation each day to bring some others up to speed. Everyone should have heard the term “tad” as in a phrase such as “just a tad more” but does anyone know not simply the meaning of the word, but rather where did it originate from? What is a tad?

Don’t worry it’s not you.

Google ’ inferiority complex ’ mate. It will help you :wink:

(PS. I’ve sent you a copy of my latest self-help book, signed of course).

I think I may have raised the bar a tad high for this brain stimulation question. I was expecting a fair amount of answers to this. I knew it was a bit of a challenge but I assumed someone would have conducted a little research outside of Google. I will ensure tomorrows question will be less challenging so that even the drivers that fall into the category of “I am not very bright but I can lift heavy things” will get a chance of answering.

UKtramp:
I think I may have raised the bar a tad high for this brain stimulation question. I was expecting a fair amount of answers to this. I knew it was a bit of a challenge but I assumed someone would have conducted a little research outside of Google. I will ensure tomorrows question will be less challenging so that even the drivers that fall into the category of “I am not very bright but I can lift heavy things” will get a chance of answering.

Oh, a clever early play of the apostrophy. I’m looking forward to tomorrow’s question.

:smiley:

the nodding donkey:
Who ■■■■■■?

Hoof hearted :laughing:

Oh dear,

Just looked up tad on urban dictionary and wished I hadn’t.

Presumably caused by a tad-pole indeed…

puggy:
Oh dear,

Just looked up tad on urban dictionary and wished I hadn’t.

Presumably caused by a tad-pole indeed…

No, it is a tricky one this. I will leave it running. I am sure someone will get it eventually

dri-diddly-iver:

the nodding donkey:
Who ■■■■■■?

Hoof hearted :laughing:

So i’m being “half hearted” ? I’m lost lol ? :laughing:

UKtramp:
This one may be a tad difficult, but at least it taxes the brain somewhat. A clue is that it dates back from the days before guns?

Some kind of measurement on an archery target…?

You are so close with that. It is indeed to do with archery or more the archer