Drawings from past to future

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: favoite 141.cheers benkku

bma.finland:
well same for my ,so i give him the ultimate truck

loading suger beet,s from 91 to 03 we did about 1000tn,s evry autum ,carrying motor my 142 and loading a f88 from 77 (last 88 to finland)
still in yard waiting for time to restauration :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,and thank,s foor looking ,i,m pleased,3week.s nearly 2000 watch,s and some replays,
do some more,until eighter of us get thired :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,cheers benkku

deserves to bee a beging of a new page,only my opinion thouht,cheers benkku

for meny years we did roadwork,s even in summertime this is our 143 400 -89 still in use,cheers benkku

for half of ayear in 95 there was a3-4 days a week work whit electrifying the smaller irelands in our arcipelago,most time onbord the ursus,meny isles had only afew 100 meter,s road,seen sunshine and 25m/s storms on that little ship.cheers benkku

one older of the142

bad photo of on of my model,s a 141 drawbar setup 18m from 1985

and saurer to evening tea ,cheers benkku

This is my drawing of the future Freightliner Revolution Innovation Concept Truck !! :slight_smile:

Just some photos of the Revolution Innovation Truck!!

F.R.I.C.T.jpg

nice work :smiley: :smiley:

reading the trader tread ,remember the big boy,s stories of driving in early 60,s.my father had a friend that had some lorries,3 where traders,the story i remember best was the one when they transported wood,s and there was a ugly downhill to come down.my dad was the brakeman ready to put wood in front of the rearwheel if the brakes did,nt hold.no good brakes on those,cheers benkku

on more page in my book :smiley: :smiley:

aVOLVO :astonished: :astonished: 1954 1965 it was L495 titan then same look like this NB88 to73, engine 165 190,230 and then260 hp.
this have a nystrâm cab(later volvo owned)other options BEGE and FLOBY, cheers benkku

Some more of mine I,ve found

ATKINSON just did this first time i have drawn a Atki since the 70`s. :smiley:

thank,s for the drawings like the garage specially ,and the atki is good,more pleace :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

this is a rare thing not more then 50-100 was ever made.first it was kestotankki(permanent tank) later Hollming(a enginering company,mainly in shipyard biss) no frame ,flat motor first volvoB10(260hp) then the same whit cooler (290) and last MAN (320) .volvo says they make the first production lorry whit individual front suspension,they wrong :open_mouth: 79-83 this had front and in beginning tag whit individual.the story ended whit the weight rices couse no effective flat motor was avalibul

flathead volvo f12 ,my former employer have a restaurated one,cheers benkku

scania L50 one of my mate,s had this delivering beer and coke for many years until late 80,s,cheers benkku

the favorite of LV SCANIA ,s

Philip Allanby:
Some more of mine I,ve found

Nice drawing Philip. One question though, do you always have your F86s in bits.:smiley:

sign here pleace

whit this 93 we did delivery work for about 8years ,now standing on the yard,a good motor it was.cheers benkku

one more ls71 REGENT,cheers benkku