Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Brill photos here Buzzer, Wrighty and other farming folk, I can go back this far and still here the clicking of the reaper(we called it).
dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … 0&ito=1490
Oily

Happy birthday John have a good day. Picked something up on Facebook that said it was today I maybe wrong , but enjoy hitting 70 anyway.

Cliff luxton:
Happy birthday John have a good day. Picked something up on Facebook that said it was today I maybe wrong , but enjoy hitting 70 anyway.

Thanks Cliff your timing is spot on but wish it was 70mph and not years how time flies, JD.

Sent you a PM.

Happy birthday Buzzer from Peak District , wishing you many more busy and active years , Dave

Wishing you a happy birthday John

Raising a glass to you JD…
Enjoy your day Guv’nor…
Best wishes, Baldrick and the Irish bird …
No doubt you’ll have to turn it up the right way… :laughing:

Oh… Maybe not!

Happy Birthday chap ! :wink:

Thanks for the messages and I do feel 70 but it aint no good sitting in a chair, having said that not done much today as been far to hot so kept out the sun and took on lots of water only ventured out to feed me four steers and that was it. Supposed to have a thunder storm tonight so maybe that will clear the air lets hope so. New man in No10 so lets hope he gives me a belated present at the end of October we shall see, Buzzer.

Hi, birthday wishes, I couldn’t have timed my visit better, and really enjoyed my afternoon, the tea, and all the miles we did, but also seeing the homestead and the steers, very quiet beasts, we walked among them and some didn’t bother standing, photo’s don’t do them backsides justice, nice handy set-up buzzer has. Fine looking chooks he has too, but ain’t laying fast enough to supply all callers. John also took a great interest in the line I had been in, which was moving livestock anywhere in the uk, thanks again.
Denis, you should know not to judge a book by its cover, buzzer is a credit to the industry, road transport and farming, as you were, don’t see it happening much with the logistic company’s of the future. Cheers Bobs

Three score years and ten John !!! Now your on “borrowed time” same as the rest of us “coffin dodgers” :cry: !!! But only the GOOD die young so you can look forward a long and happy retirement for many years to come ! :wink:
Anyway, many Happy Returns Mate on your 70th and many of 'em ! Kind Regards Dennis.

peggydeckboy:
Blimey Buzzer congratulitions must be in order,with a blood pressur like that ,excellent, mine is about that about after 3 hours after i have taken my tablets ,and have kicked in ,been on them since around 1980s [meat work]…but 75 now,and just painted the whole BUNGALOW,2 shifts over 2 days,with a high end appex.

3 beers a night[spekeled hen] and about 4 rollups,12mindnight bed,1 hour IPAD netflix,up for 9ish and then take it as it comes,no work dutys [only household]today full bed change 2 beds,vacum,wash kitchen floor,bathroom floor,by hand.the secret is 2 buckets…also jet washed the patio ,then knocked off.how our lives are different,but we still turn too every day and do our bit,as it seems all on here do… dbp.

That’s a fair days work PDB!
Speckled Hen is the best beer … The only thing I miss in England are the old boozers and the ale…

Peggydeckboy?? What’s the reason for that username…?
Hope you keeping well.
Regards … Baldrick.

Andrew tipped his wine load back to Tracy island then off on another assignment in Lymington, a load of Pansies for upt North, busy boy this week but cant post pics ont here, Buzzer

wrighty:
Evening Buzzer

Spotted our resident photographer Snapper on the s/b A34 this afternoon, don’t know if he saw me but I did flash.
Been down Dorchester this morning back upt north now loading at Brindle in the morning, then tipping Kendal then after that who knows…

Cheers Wrighty.

Yes Wrighty I did see ya & waved lol

Well I’ve managed to post a pic by taking a screenshot of pic not best but getting there how do you manage to put my pics on here John? Really peeing me off now ffs
Cheers Andrew

Andrew.
A few months ago the Trucknet site must have changed the file size that can be sent. I started getting message at top in red when trying to post saying file too big. If you are taking photo’s with a normal modern camera phone then each picture could easily be over 2MB which i think is limit.
So i don’t know if you can change phone picture settings to a lower resolution.
People with better computer skills than me may know better ways, but i put most of my photo’s on laptop then edit and resize pixel to a file less than 2MB. Once again don,t know if this is the problem for you. but seem’s strange that it started roughly around same time i had posting problems.

Hi all when I take a picture on my mobile I download it too my picture gallery on the computer then downsize it a tad then it will post correctly, I have corrected lots of other posts on here like for Baldrick as if too big sometime come out on there side or upside down so Andrew try to reduce the size before posting as jshepguis has stated, cheers Buzzer.