Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Well I have an 0730 appointment tomorrow at the General Hospital probably with a dozen others all with the same time to have scab removed from my leg injury which I suffered two weeks ago, went in yesterday and was there 3 hours and nought was done and they were not impressed when I got me pen knife out and threatened to hook it off me self.
Personally the doctor in my surgery could have done it but its like all things today they wont for fear of prosecution if ought goes wrong, they got two hour 2moz and ime walking.
No one wants to be in Hospital especially in Southampton as there is limited parking and its bloody expensive, we shall see cheers Buzzer.

Buzzer
Look on Just Park, there several parking spaces close to the Hospital from £3.20 per day.

Off to Hospital its 0630am saw this and thought I wont be eating ought in there today, Buzzer

Buzzer:
Off to Hospital its 0630am saw this and thought I wont be eating ought in there today, Buzzer

Classic Buzzer !! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: People that write jokes certainly have a gift ,thats so
simple yet so funny. :wink: Hope the hospital visit goes better than yesterday. :unamused:

What a frigging day I have had to endure, no one likes hospitals at the best of times but I had to go today 0730 dropped of at the door by ■■■■■■ got there at seven fifteen but 25 others beat me too it, anyways got the call straight away for a simple bit of surgery on me leg and thought this is ok be out after lunch but oh no after two hours got dressed again as I was freezing and that’s unusual in a Hospital never went in till 1.30pm and all because no nurse in the op theatre but they forgot to tell anyone, great. Anyways got seen too and the leg is sore but dealt with and now home in the warm hoorah ! got me pain killers and antibotics so should be ok and a good nurse here as well, cheers Buzzer.

Buzzer:
What a frigging day I have had to endure, no one likes hospitals at the best of times but I had to go today 0730 dropped of at the door by ■■■■■■ got there at seven fifteen but 25 others beat me too it, anyways got the call straight away for a simple bit of surgery on me leg and thought this is ok be out after lunch but oh no after two hours got dressed again as I was freezing and that’s unusual in a Hospital never went in till 1.30pm and all because no nurse in the op theatre but they forgot to tell anyone, great. Anyways got seen too and the leg is sore but dealt with and now home in the warm hoorah ! got me pain killers and antibotics so should be ok and a good nurse here as well, cheers Buzzer.

You should have brought home the pain killers and antibiotics not the young nurse as well! Glad to here it’s been done. Now rest and do as you’re told! Peter

Evening Buzzer

Well it’s been a full-on week on the machinery front, down in St Austell on Monday and up to Aberdeen on Thursday. Back home farming for the weekend busy feeding the now in lamb yows, and had another calf born this morning one of five due on the 5th of Dec so a busy time and also mi Jack Russell is in pup due towards the end of December aye it’s all go.

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20171202_003.jpg

WP_20171201_002.jpg

WP_20171130_005.jpg

WP_20171128_006.jpg

Nice selection of shots there mate to keep our punters happy, see you have had some white rain well you can keep that to yoursen up there. Had to call on me mate yesterday to lend a hand feeding and littering up as not fully mobile after me visit to hospital with me leg, going to be a bit of a long job me thinks but just the chooks to clean out today and my assistant is giving us a hand with that, Cheers Buzzer.

Evening all
Wrighty our paths are nearly meeting I was up in Scotland last week this was Stonehaven bypass lol

Loading Peterhead
5916D82D-5E82-4D44-8E55-A0C5F5D894F4.jpeg
8995C028-5081-465A-B9A7-21B5570DC706.jpeg

Blimey with your own name on the door this must mean an end to jumping ship? R11 not yours until the swatter returns mind!

Andrew Morrison:
Evening all
Wrighty our paths are nearly meeting I was up in Scotland last week this was Stonehaven bypass lol

We’ll bump into each other somewhere Andrew, and it’ll be a good excuse for a brew and a chat, will keep mi eyes peeled.

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20171204_005.jpg

Top stuff “Snapper”. Happy Christmas lads.

short walk:
Blimey with your own name on the door this must mean an end to jumping ship? R11 not yours until the swatter returns mind!

Hi short walk,we always get our name on door & fly swatter packed away lol I’ve put in a transfer request back into R44 lol
Cheers Andrew

wrighty:

Andrew Morrison:
Evening all
Wrighty our paths are nearly meeting I was up in Scotland last week this was Stonehaven bypass lol1

We’ll bump into each other somewhere Andrew, and it’ll be a good excuse for a brew and a chat, will keep mi eyes peeled.

Cheers Wrighty.

Will keep em peeled be good to meet over cup o tea
Cheers Andrew

gazzer:
Top stuff “Snapper”. Happy Christmas lads.

Cheers Gazzer you home already ? Grain not dried up already lol

Are these two loads of straw any good to you Buzzer ?

or I will drop you one of these off for a few “readies” :wink:

Bewick:
Are these two loads of straw any good to you Buzzer ?
or I will drop you one of these off for a few “readies” :wink:

About 30 years too late Bewick lol
Cheers Andrew

Just left Peterhead couldn’t resist a quick snap!! There was a car parked on my inside probably wondered what the blazes was going on lol
4C6E4F8C-C324-4ADC-9793-16CFEC58A88B.jpeg

My grandson modelling the new Davies collection!! When he wasn’t trying to eat it lol