Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Wow Blakey, very nice and well done…I want one. Lol

Brilliant pictures Blakey but the trees look to real !! We’re they done by you or on a computer ■■
R Jimmer

Well gentlemen, it’s getting to that time of year yet again. “Big Bash” I hear going thru your swedes…Nooooo! It’s the “I wanna M.J. & G.R. Davies calendar!” Now, Forrest Gump comes to mind to me, Box o choccies and all that. Well on a Davies calendar you don’t know what photos to expect each month! An excellent drawing by Blakey here and there, a spattering of prized ■■■■■■ cows, a veggie patch or two (from oblique angles), Nag transporter, some old geezer trotting the streets, some people cruising and a truck in the background! Never mind, I’d buy one!. Guaranteed sales at the “Big Bash”. We’re at Beaulieu again this year (24/25 May) so too late for that! Is anyone listening out there in the Publicity Department?

Just a little update on the allotment, earthed up the early spuds a variety by the name of Annabelle, very tasty oval spud with a waxy texture and just as nice cold as hot with butter, also planted out the runners and climbing French beans where do all those weeds come from ? Buzzer.

Photo0026.jpg

Now this is about right, why don’t we wake up and smell the coffee ? Buzzer.

Driving home half an hour ago. One parked up on the Isle of Sheppey Kent tonight with the curtains wrapped round.Not sure who it is though !?

Been informed we have a new pilot starting on the blue and whites next week and he goes by the name of Chris Broomfield, do any of you older knights of the road know of him or his pedigree. He claims to have done the job before so if you have any info send it in on an £5 note by the 8th of may, thanks in advance Buzzer.

Buzzer:
Been informed we have a new pilot starting on the blue and whites next week and he goes by the name of Chris Broomfield, do any of you older knights of the road know of him or his pedigree. He claims to have done the job before so if you have any info send it in on an £5 note by the 8th of may, thanks in advance Buzzer.

Good morning Buzzer. When I worked for Horace Ransome we had a guy started called Georgie Broomfield. Maybe a relation.I had on two occasions found it necessary to remonstrate violently with him which left him fairly sore. He was a great mate of Nobby Stratton who no doubt will provide you with more info. Keep up with the good work on the allotment. Regards Charlie
:laughing: :laughing:

charlie one:

Buzzer:

Good morning Buzzer. When I worked for Horace Ransome we had a guy started called Georgie Broomfield. Maybe a relation.I had on two occasions found it necessary to remonstrate violently with him which left him fairly sore. He was a great mate of Nobby Stratton who no doubt will provide you with more info. Keep up with the good work on the allotment. Regards Charlie
:laughing: :laughing:

Charlie I remember Georgie Bromfield he drove for N R transport who worked out of a garage on the A303 just to the left of Bullington X he drove a Berliet or Renault or maybe a Transcon anyways it had a big cab, one night while parked in Prato waiting to load the next day he was there as well and took part with female company within his cabin, we were all sat about outside as it was a hot summers evening and when he had the old cab up to max rocking revelutions we all cheered as hit the vinegar stroke, she got out looking sheepish and went on to her next victim and he emerged five minutes later and a few lira lighter no doubt but just laughed it off, cheers Buzzer.

Buzzer:

hi john does this new pilot come with his own box brownie or if not can he please be provided with the company one as it seems a bit under used at the moment regard dennis

Hi DD2 hope he does as the man who used to post pics of his travels no names but for arguments sake we call Andria is either sulking or being a bit of an old woman with the related problems of such a species, we live in hope that he/she snaps out of it soon Buzzer.

Buzzer:
Hi DD2 hope he does as the man who used to post pics of his travels no names but for arguments sake we call Andria is either sulking or being a bit of an old woman with the related problems of such a species, we live in hope that he/she snaps out of it soon Buzzer.

Yes the lack of photos is very disappointing.Are all the trucks parked up with no work!? Let’s snap out of it, after all someone was allowed back into the fold.

It’s great to see the picture of the trucks tramping all over Europe and I for one miss it.

Happy Bank Holiday to all :smiley:

Ringrose:

Buzzer:

Yes the lack of photos is very disappointing.Are all the trucks parked up with no work!? Let’s snap out of it, after all someone was allowed back into the fold.

It’s great to see the picture of the trucks tramping all over Europe and I for one miss it.

Happy Bank Holiday to all :smiley:

+1

Hi all me again ■■?
First one loading in Pontypool before i left for pastures green,who wouldn’t loading in Wales ■■?

still clean til my last day fly swatter was back for one week only :laughing: :laughing:

myself & Moxey :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

:smiley: :smiley:

Whoops wrong forum WOOF!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Back into the fold once more :smiley: loading in Tracey Island

:smiley:

this place was very tight to get into in London :open_mouth:

I know i’ve been a naughty boy so i put myself in the corner :laughing: :laughing:

& didn’t come out til i’d learnt the error of my ways :laughing: :laughing: