Convoy on the m1 last night

Bking:

Olog Hai:

nsmith1180:
You only ever seem to post complete bolox, deliberately trying to start an argument. Every weekend you are on here taking a deliberatly contrary position or commenting on a subject line without reading the topic. It just makes you look like an idiot.

Bking has a well-won reputation on here, but what he has to say about nuclear weapons in this thread suggests that he suffers from some kind of mental ailment. I cannot grasp how a normally-functioning human being could hold some of the opinions that he does. It’s way outside even Carryfast and Winseer territory.

You want to have a brain programmed by the BBC thats your problem ■■■■ but some of us have an ability to think for ourselves.
A heretic thought to folk like you but what the hell.Just call me a rebel.

Funny thing is you conspiracy theorists all pretend you think for yourself while everyone else doesn’t yet the whole conspiracy theory world is the biggest echo chamber on the planet, you all believe any old nonsense as long as it’s spouted by one of your fellow loons. Go back to Infowars, where your fellow idiots reside

Bking:
So how come a rocket travelling away from Earth has its time Stretched so that time to the occupants means that time pn

This is basic, time itself is relative to the position you are to the centre of any gravitational pull.

So if you where in say a spaceship even though time for you would feel normal compared to someone on earth your time would be moving slower as your further away from earth.

Gravity and time are connected.

It’s why GPS satellites have to have a time correction program so their clocks tick slower due to time dilation.

Bking:

chloelovesfur:
1 Who is this ‘‘they’’ ? :unamused:

2 This clitoral stimulation sounds fun !

3 How does it all link to nuclear missiles on M1 :grimacing:

4 Would a mobile phone set said nucs off ? :unamused:

5 That ■■■■■ of yours still needs feeding (dispite me telling you, looks for RSPCA number) :grimacing:

wELL SAID WOULD YOU RATHER A BEE OR A WASP.
and LITTLE JACK HORNER according to folk had a square arse
Thats why he sat in the corner

TNUK just seems to get weirder and weirder…

I was giving an example of how to ignite a bucket of fuel not how the terrorist did it, moron

This has to rank as amongst the most derailed threads in the history of TNUK. :laughing:

Missiles, space-time, BKing’s drunken trolling, clitoral stimulation :open_mouth: :laughing:

Mods please DO NOT lock this!

and Still no bloody “nukes”
3 bloody months now and still shouting at each other across the playground!
That serious now even the British ■■■■■■■■ Corporation has to make an indepth “documentary” about this “crisis”
See people really are not taking this crap seriously enough!
Because you got the biggest bullS artists in the world (USA) sabre rattling against their own puppet in Korea.
This is the “end of the world” unless we allow these ■■■■■■■■■ to amazingly drag us back from the brink of a nuclear holocaust
and save the planet.My god where would we be without such arse wipes as Trump,Putin,Merkel just to name but a few?
Open your eyes folks!

Dipper_Dave:

Bking:
So how come a rocket travelling away from Earth has its time Stretched so that time to the occupants means that time pn

This is basic, time itself is relative to the position you are to the centre of any gravitational pull.

So if you where in say a spaceship even though time for you would feel normal compared to someone on earth your time would be moving slower as your further away from earth.

Gravity and time are connected.

It’s why GPS satellites have to have a time correction program so their clocks tick slower due to time dilation.

Why do they have different time dilation they are all locked in syncronous orbits travelling at the same speed above the same spot on the “globe”.Why do you need all this Einsteinian relatavistic BS when according to the “great man” himself relatavistic effects do not happen till you are travelling at least 90% of the speed of light.

Further away from the centre and the earth isn’t round. Gravitational time dilation is one of Einstein’s off shoots.
There’s also time distortion but that’s another matter.

Dipper_Dave:
Further away from the centre and the earth isn’t round. Gravitational time dilation is one of Einstein’s off shoots.
There’s also time distortion but that’s another matter.

Sure is another matter oh yes that warps space doesnt it!!!

Ey up he’s off again

ok star trekkies…what about this question for a mild derailment of thread again.
if your in a spaceship being a space trucker travelling at the speed of light (assuming for arguments sake,thats the fastest known speed)…what happens if you open the window and fling your bottle of astronaut spec truckers tizer out in front of the spaceship? how quick is that travelling at? :open_mouth:

dieseldog999:
ok star trekkies…what about this question for a mild derailment of thread again.
if your in a spaceship being a space trucker travelling at the speed of light (assuming for arguments sake,thats the fastest known speed)…what happens if you open the window and fling your bottle of astronaut spec truckers tizer out in front of the spaceship? how quick is that travelling at? :open_mouth:

Exactly the same speed as you because if you throw a bottle of ■■■■ in front of you as you travel forward, you’ll be bloody well wearing it!!

Wise man say, never ■■■■ into the wind.

dieseldog999:

Without considering warp fields I reckon it’s safe to say if you open your window at the speed of light chances are you’ll be sucked off. Just like driving round Doncaster really.

Dipper_Dave:

dieseldog999:

Without considering warp fields I reckon it’s safe to say if you open your window at the speed of light chances are you’ll be sucked off. Just like driving round Doncaster really.

Actually dave, you wouldn’t be sucked, you’d be blown. Completely different to Doncaster where you’d just get stabbed!

2 replies sofar…1 technical…and 1 typical… :smiley:

dieseldog999:
2 replies sofar…1 technical…and 1 typical… :smiley:

Surely that’s better than you expected?

Captain Caveman 76:

dieseldog999:

Exactly the same speed as you because if you throw a bottle of ■■■■ in front of you as you travel forward, you’ll be bloody well wearing it!!

AHA…i just remembered…if everything u there is weightless,then your tizer bottle will be as weightless as the ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ that comes out of it…( cue diper dave now)…and would weigh zero same as everything else…so the question stands.( cue dipper dave)… :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:

Captain Caveman 76:

dieseldog999:

AHA…i just remembered…if everything u there is weightless,then your tizer bottle will be as weightless as the ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ that comes out of it…( cue diper dave now)…and would weigh zero same as everything else…so the question stands.( cue dipper dave)… :slight_smile:

Newton’s first law states that your bottle of ■■■■ will continue in motion until another force acts upon it. No, really, that’s exactly how it was written. You’ll be denied your ■■■■■■■■■■■■■, left in perpetual anticipation. At least until a new force acts on it.

but how fast is it travelling,if your already travelling flat out before you lob it out the window. :confused:

dieseldog999:
but how fast is it travelling,if your already travelling flat out before you lob it out the window. :confused:

Given that an objects mass increases as you approach the speed of light, it would be very difficult applying enough energy for it to accelerate away from you.
Plus you have the effects of relativity, where are you measuring the objects velocity from?

Look, I don’t know, ok. I tried. I really did. But I’m on my way to Doncaster for a ■■■■■■■■■■■■■. Priorities and all that.