Congratulations SamB and Steve

congratulations to ya both :laughing:

Thank you all, I got the time abit wrong in the texts to everyone, it was 3.18pm :blush: :blush:

Both are doing well and hopefully should be out tomorrow afternoon. I’m glad to report that she has not inherited her fathers looks. Hopefully these pics should come out (if I have remembered how to put them up properly) Becky has blueish hands because the pics were taken within 3 quarters of an hour of her being born

Well done,hope everything is ok :wink:

Many congratulations to you both and a special welcome to baby Rebecca. Has anyone booked her driving test yet?? Oh come on now…you know how short of good drivers we are!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
On a serious note to mum, very well done. Take a short rest, you won’t be gettin many more of those for a while I bet but she WILL be worth it! Dad will be wetting the baby’s head about now I guess so good luck mate. Regards Geoff

Congratulations

Ben :smiley:

Many congratulations.

Congratulations :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

:smiley: Congratulations :smiley:

Congratulations to all three of you the photo’s are lovely. I’m glad the wait is over and that all is well. :smiley:

Congratulations :slight_smile:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

congratulations :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations Sam n Steve and welcome to Rebecca.

congratulations steve and sam, expect trouble though, i named one of my daughters rebecca and she has caused me loads of grief over the years, one week it’s don’t call me rebecca - it’s becky, then it’s bex, then becka and once she had a south african friend and when she called her becky it sounded like beaky.

seriously though, congratulations both of you.