Class 2. Need ADR course advice

Does that mean… If you have a CPC card with pcv entitlement which expires in 2019 and you pass your class 2 ( obviously having 5 years worth of periodic in the bag, so to speak) your new card showing the entitlement won’t arrive until the old one is within a month of expiry?
Can you still drive class 2 on your old card or do you have to wait until new one arrives?

Hope that makes sense!

Cheers

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

You can drive CAT C on your pass certificate for Mod 4. But your card will arrive a few days after both CAT C and Mod 4 have been passed.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

pbc453:
Does that mean… If you have a CPC card with pcv entitlement which expires in 2019 and you pass your class 2 ( obviously having 5 years worth of periodic in the bag, so to speak) your new card showing the entitlement won’t arrive until the old one is within a month of expiry?
Can you still drive class 2 on your old card or do you have to wait until new one arrives?

Hope that makes sense!

Cheers

The way it worked the last time I checked with the driver cpc hotline …
DQC with PCV only expiring sept 2019
Pass initial LGV cpc in july 2018 - get new DQC with PCV 2019 & LGV 2023
Pass 35 hours periodic dcpc - get new DQC with both LGV & PCV expiring july 2028 but that card will not be issued until august 2019

If the 35 hours are not passed before sept 2019 then the PCV on the DQC will be suspended until they are completed

Thanks Rog,
That makes sense now, least I know now. Cheers