Celebrity snuffits 2020

Typical ‘blokey’ attitude, if she was fat and ugly the waste would not be as much eh?

if she was fat and ugly I would have said exactly the same… what a waste of life… :neutral_face:

m.a.n rules:
Typical ‘blokey’ attitude, if she was fat and ugly the waste would not be as much eh?

if she was fat and ugly I would have said exactly the same… what a waste of life… :neutral_face:

If she wasn’t a celebrity would there be any fuss? Young fellas are committing suicide at an alarming rate and yet no one bats an eyelid seems to be acceptable that sucide is the biggest cause of death for young men

Mazzer2:

m.a.n rules:

If she wasn’t a celebrity would there be any fuss? Young fellas are committing suicide at an alarming rate and yet no one bats an eyelid seems to be acceptable that sucide is the biggest cause of death for young men

The natural order is ( was ) rightly for men to have protective instincts towards women.It’s why no one would think twice about men being left to go down with a ship to save women and children.

There’s something strange about her case in that regard as though she was sacrificed by the authorities to push this new sick gender ‘equality’ agenda.Her boyfriend reportedly told these zb’s to leave her alone and not to press charges against her and they ignored him.

Harry Gregg, 87.

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51400376

m.a.n rules:

I was only having you on tbh bud, (ok maybe not the subject for jokes, but you’ll have to excuse my dark sense of humour. :blush: )
I agree any suicide or young death is a waste.

m.a.n rules:
caroline flack… suicide. what a waste…

Who?

m.a.n rules:

I have been singing,

“Killing me softly with this song” My missus said it’s not the same bird :smiley:

Carryfast:

Mazzer2:

m.a.n rules:

The natural order is ( was ) rightly for men to have protective instincts towards women.It’s why no one would think twice about men being left to go down with a ship to save women and children.

There’s something strange about her case in that regard as though she was sacrificed by the authorities to push this new sick gender ‘equality’ agenda.Her boyfriend reportedly told these zb’s to leave her alone and not to press charges against her and they ignored him.

Well the agenda that has been pushed is that charges should be pressed even if the victim doesn’t want to obviously that law only applies when a man assaults a woman and not the other way round, another case of wanting equality only when it suits

About a third of UK reported domestic violence victims are male.(FullFact)
Victims often share homes with alleged abusers, so may be coerced into dropping charges.

Franglais:
Victims often share homes with alleged abusers, so may be coerced into dropping charges.

Anyone who commits domestic abuse regardless of ■■■ should be charged if caught, the whole of point of pressing charges regardless was to stop victims being bullied into withdrawing the charges, if need be put the aggressor on remand to get them out of the home.
Don’t know if it was her boyfriend who called the police but if he did then why did he want the charges dropped, what did he think they were going to do.

Mazzer2:

Carryfast:

Well the agenda that has been pushed is that charges should be pressed even if the victim doesn’t want to obviously that law only applies when a man assaults a woman and not the other way round, another case of wanting equality only when it suits

My point was who wants all this ‘equality’ bs.FFS.There’s a difference between a woman with hormonal or other psychotic issues or even just loses her temper for whatever reason chucking plates at her husband/partner/brother, or hitting him, v one with a history of violent crime committing GBH or worse.She was obviously in the former category.In better days we used to laugh at this type of stuff not have the wife etc zb arrested for GBH. :unamused:

It’s a similar case to that of Ruth Ellis although admittedly she ‘lost the plot’ in a much bigger and worse way, but was still a case of not in control of her own actions.Except in her case the women hating nutters actually topped her instead of her doing it herself. :imp: :frowning:

While the idea that we shouldn’t apply double standards in the case of men attacking women just shows the depths that society has sunk to.

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

Anyone who commits domestic abuse regardless of ■■■ should be charged if caught, the whole of point of pressing charges regardless was to stop victims being bullied into withdrawing the charges, if need be put the aggressor on remand to get them out of the home.
Don’t know if it was her boyfriend who called the police but if he did then why did he want the charges dropped, what did he think they were going to do.

Her boyfriend didn’t call the police, he called 999 for an ambulance as they were both injured and the police came as well. He knew what a fragile state she was in, when she committed suicide a friend (a girl I believe) was stopping with her as she wasn’t safe to be left alone. Alas the friend went to the shops for a short time and came back to find the door locked so called Caroline’s father to let them in and it was he who found her body.

As has been said cases like this are always followed through the courts as in the past charges have been dropped by the injured party yet the abuse has still continued: ‘damned if you do and damned if you don’t’. A previous boyfriend said that she occasionally had violent rages, obviously she had ‘issues’ but none of us can really know what goes on in the head of someone with this illness, as an illness is what it is alas. :cry:

Pete.

Wouldn’t dare put the black humour memes on here I’ve been sent. :open_mouth:
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
to be honest i hadnt a clue who she was till i got the txts and memes,so i had to go and google her.
the one with trump and the one with grotty thunderbags would be in the top 5. :smiley:

Roy Hudd Roy Hudd, actor and comic, dies aged 83 bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-51906543

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Phil the Greek. You heard it here first.

the maoster:
Phil the Greek. You heard it here first.

Hmmm?
royalcentral.co.uk/uk/philip/vi … ia-139260/
Royal Central may not exactly be an independent source, but what is your source?

Whatsapp! :smiley: If I’m correct it’s HRH Prince Philip, if I’m wrong it’s the manager of my local kebab shop. :wink:

Kenny Rogers.

robroy:
Kenny Rogers.

he picked a fine time to leave… R.I.P

Oh No Eddie Large has shuffled out of the building