Carrier Fridge

Coolant was low, not below minimum but close so hopefully now is okay. Ty all

wolves:

Maybe still needs checking out though,there shouldnt be a problem if the coolant was still above the minimum mark…and…its gone somewhere to be at that level…

raymundo:

UKtramp:
Could be any number of things, would need to see it to make a sensible diagnosis. Otherwise just guessing. I don’t guess as a qualified fridge man, you don’t ring a doctor and he diagnosis you over the phone. I am a professional with a reputation and not a free consultant. Sorry not playing.

Must admit the above was a good get out of admitting you dont know anything about fridges apart from they are meant to be cold …

Really, would you like to see some proof of that?

wolves:

Wouldn’t make white smoke and smell from the symptoms you have quoted. Low refrigerant level would blow warm air rather than cool.

AndrewG:

wolves:

Maybe still needs checking out though,there shouldnt be a problem if the coolant was still above the minimum mark…and…its gone somewhere to be at that level…

Coolant low on a new fridge unit means there is a leak. No fridge engineer in the right head would just top up the refrigerant level and say that is all it was. Also the OP symptoms is not simply a low refrigerant level. I say this with confidence without seeing it.

AndrewG:

wolves:

1 hr in and same burning smell and white smoke, boss is getting different trailer from rental firm for today onward while this one gets fixed

wolves:

AndrewG:

wolves:

1 hr in and same burning smell and white smoke, boss is getting different trailer from rental firm for today onward while this one gets fixed

Most likely a smoldering solenoid coil each time refrigerant line opens or closes depending on where it is. Could also be stuck in defrost mode and the element is burning. Depends on the unit and so many variables. It needs looking at not guessing at.

UKtramp:

dieseldog999:
^^^^^^^^^^^^
i believe nz is a good 11 hours ahead of us here so possibly they will know what we are going to say here before we say it… :unamused:

Don’t need to be in NZ or 11 hrs ahead to know what your going to say before you say it. :unamused:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
try posting something for a change that isnt condescending fantasy pish then,and you wont need to worry about the inevitable replies.
surely with multiple user names,then one of them could do some normal posting.

UKtramp:

AndrewG:

wolves:

Coolant low on a new fridge unit means there is a leak. No fridge engineer in the right head would just top up the refrigerant level and say that is all it was. Also the OP symptoms is not simply a low refrigerant level. I say this with confidence without seeing it.

Its not new fridge, is just new compared to the ones I normally use, still 5/6 years old.

New trailer…

Throw it straight back from whence it came.

The phone call should go something like this…

‘This new trailer, the fridge isn’t right, it’s smoking and making some godawful noises.’

‘Can you just top up the water? It should be ok after that.’

‘No, I paid hard earned wedge for something that isn’t right…make it right.’

‘We might be able to get a replacement trailer for you by the end of next week, can you live it with it until then?’

‘You’ll be hearing from my soilicitor on Monday morning, goodbye.’

UKtramp:

Two very different things Mr Fridge engineer - I say that with confidence

beefy4605:

UKtramp:

Two very different things Mr Fridge engineer - I say that with confidence

I wouldn’t be so confident if I were you. Have a good day. In fact I am going to post a link to some RDC work I have done which will make your statement look rather silly. UKT fridge man.

UKtramp:

raymundo:

UKtramp:
Could be any number of things, would need to see it to make a sensible diagnosis. Otherwise just guessing. I don’t guess as a qualified fridge man, you don’t ring a doctor and he diagnosis you over the phone. I am a professional with a reputation and not a free consultant. Sorry not playing.

Must admit the above was a good get out of admitting you dont know anything about fridges apart from they are meant to be cold …

YES PLEASE, if you dont mind …

What are you posting here for do you always not do what your told
A little reminder it’s his trailer and truck in case you forgot that and if he says go then what are you talking about
Will you get more money if your right i don’t think so
So my motto is if he says ok i will drive it into the ground and beound you tried so thats the only option left

nightline:
So my motto is if he says ok i will drive it into the ground and beound you tried so thats the only option left

I said yesterday it is getting fixed,

nightline:
What are you posting here for do you always not do what your told
A little reminder it’s his trailer and truck in case you forgot that and if he says go then what are you talking about
Will you get more money if your right i don’t think so

Yoda lives, not force strong young jedi.

raymundo:

UKtramp:

raymundo:

UKtramp:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
guaranteed this will be yet another one of those…oops,caught out again,i need to back up my previous posts,so i better ignore and vanish for a while before coming back with or without my made up pals.
it was better when trolls left you with at least 1% of doubt.

“UKtramp”]Could be any number of things, would need to see it to make a sensible diagnosis. Otherwise just guessing. I don’t guess as a qualified fridge man, you don’t ring a doctor and he diagnosis you over the phone. I am a professional with a reputation and not a free consultant. Sorry not playing.
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
guaranteed this will be yet another one of those…oops,caught out again,i need to back up my previous posts,so i better ignore and vanish for a while before coming back with or without my made up pals.
it was better when trolls left you with at least 1% of doubt.
[/quote]
You’d think he would love to post proof if he has any certificates (real ones) to shut up the doubting Thomases, or look at me aren’t I clever but I doubt any will be forthcoming …

UKtramp:

For a qualified fridge man who doesn’t do guesses you sure are guessing a lot.

And yes, you do ring the doctor when you are unwell and he doesn’t diagnose by phone but he does triage, perhaps Doctor Chillgood could triage a bit.

Oh know, Dr Chillgood is a fraud so couldn’t.