Biggest bullshitter

muckles:

switchlogic:
First lists of good members now lists of bad, what is this a playground?? Will we be appointing a head boy next?

Maybe it’s more like one of those Beauty Pageants, :laughing:

Oh my God! that means the swimsuit round must be up soon, :open_mouth:

funny-■■■■-fail-man-truck.jpg

the nodding donkey:

muckles:

switchlogic:
First lists of good members now lists of bad, what is this a playground?? Will we be appointing a head boy next?

Maybe it’s more like one of those Beauty Pageants, :laughing:

Oh my God! that means the swimsuit round must be up soon, :open_mouth:

Oi donkey! I told you that was for private viewing only!

Trucker Jay :smiley:

switchlogic:

And who’d do his ■■■■■■■? All good questions, all good questions.

SouthEastCashew:
Trucker Jay :smiley:

I am going to agree with this choice before someone else says me. :smiley:

switchlogic:

Believe me, TruckNet is tame compared to some of the bunfight forums I go on, one of the most savage and abusive is, believe it or not, a narrowboat owners forum. I’m as likely to be on the receiving end of vitriol and abuse as I am to dish it out, but somehow it all seems to work without heavy-handed moderation.

i’m spartacus

Has to be Carryfast, he is such a ■■■■■■ he is the only member I actually blocked LOL

Harry Monk:

switchlogic:

Believe me, TruckNet is tame compared to some of the bunfight forums I go on, one of the most savage and abusive is, believe it or not, a narrowboat owners forum. I’m as likely to be on the receiving end of vitriol and abuse as I am to dish it out, but somehow it all seems to work without heavy-handed moderation.

I bet it’s from the ones who wear the captains caps

Harry Monk:

switchlogic:

I wouldn’t really consider this size though, its just a bit daft. I’m well used to abuse having being on YouTube many years!

Harry Monk:

switchlogic:

Ahh, canalworld… Happy dayz. :grimacing: Is Martin still active, or has he buggered off to a wobbly box forum? :laughing: