Benefits

mac12:
Anyone see the program on BBC last night one woman looking after her 4 grandkids no mention of a mother or father getting £50000 per year then saying she didn’t have enough to pay the rent, another man getting £20000 who wouldn’t pay the rent because he openly admitted he needed £40 per week for beer and ■■■■ and said others should pay for him not that he should get a job.

Bet your glad your sat in a truck all week so you can pay your tax to help them along.

I was aghast, the woman looking after the grandkids was moaning because her benefits had been reduced to 20k pa in line with the new cap. She was behind with rent, moaning about looking after the kids etc and yet she was getting an additional 29k pa for said kids. But she was adamant that the 29k was for the kids to live a live, have toys, go out etc. She didn’t deem to grasp that having a roof over their heads and food on the table is for their benefit and might be a priority over nice days out. Dozy cow.

And the scouser moaning that he can’t work because of a hand injury, then being filmed playing on the wii with seemingly ample manual dexterity. Also behind with the rent, about to be kicked out, but still spends over £160 a month on beer and ■■■■. His answer was that it’s his money and if anyone questioned him he would ask them how much they spend on beer and ■■■■. My answer would be nothing, if it meant I couln’t pay my rent. ■■■■■■■ thick ■■■■■

That said I had some sympathy for some of them and the impossible situations they seem to have been put in because of an arbitrary decision from on high.

tommy t:

JaxDemon:

mdourish:
I was on benefits for a while and and surviving depends on the area you live in I’ve got 4 kids and all in used to get 500 or more per week no rent no council tax to pay but I rather work. I spoke to a benifit adviser the other week at the job centre and got told why am I working. Then went on to advise me as I work away all week I could class myself as single and the wife will get income support and all this and that paid for

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

How’s that work lol. Surely you’d have to proclaim you’re single and then you’d be classed as someone commiting benefit fraud lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

If they are co habiting in the same aboad ie living together, then yes it would be fraud for either you or your partner to declare that your single, and wouldn’t be worth the hassle, and IS is a means tested benefit so would depend on the household income being less than a certain amount to meet the criteria Income Support: Overview - GOV.UK

That’s the thing he’s living there twice a week they still count it lol.

Must admit annoys this benefits ■■■■ annoys the ■■■■ outta me. Unless people have been on both sides they got a bloody clue how it is.

These work placements are the biggest con going and the payments they give to these outside companies they send you to for finding work is unreal.

Someone got a job off their own back and the company found out because she’s signed off. They then pestered her for the works place details so they could claim up to 3k off the government for her finding work even though she found the job herself.

The whole system is ■■■■■■. Unless your under 24 you don’t get no help at all. Just left on a pile. I’ll never ever end up back there again. I’ve seen how they treat people. I’ve seen the ■■■■ they lie about (3 times for me)

I’d love to be in charge of the place I’d shake it up to it’s core and I’d make sure people on the dole are given an opportunity to get off and have a bloody career.

JaxDemon:

tommy t:

JaxDemon:

mdourish:
I was on benefits for a while and and surviving depends on the area you live in I’ve got 4 kids and all in used to get 500 or more per week no rent no council tax to pay but I rather work. I spoke to a benifit adviser the other week at the job centre and got told why am I working. Then went on to advise me as I work away all week I could class myself as single and the wife will get income support and all this and that paid for

How’s that work lol. Surely you’d have to proclaim you’re single and then you’d be classed as someone commiting benefit fraud lol

If they are co habiting in the same aboad ie living together, then yes it would be fraud for either you or your partner to declare that your single, and wouldn’t be worth the hassle, and IS is a means tested benefit so would depend on the household income being less than a certain amount to meet the criteria Income Support: Overview - GOV.UK

That’s the thing he’s living there twice a week they still count it lol.

Must admit annoys this benefits [zb] annoys the [zb] outta me. Unless people have been on both sides they got a bloody clue how it is.

These work placements are the biggest con going and the payments they give to these outside companies they send you to for finding work is unreal.

Someone got a job off their own back and the company found out because she’s signed off. They then pestered her for the works place details so they could claim up to 3k off the government for her finding work even though she found the job herself.

The whole system is [zb]. Unless your under 24 you don’t get no help at all. Just left on a pile. I’ll never ever end up back there again. I’ve seen how they treat people. I’ve seen the [zb] they lie about (3 times for me)

I’d love to be in charge of the place I’d shake it up to it’s core and I’d make sure people on the dole are given an opportunity to get off and have a bloody career.

The current system is mostly not fit for purpose, They government 80% of the time target the wrong groups of people, Yes we need the benefits safety net it should never disappear, there will always be those that cheat the system so matter what sytem that happens to be that is human nature, but we should not be divided over it as that is what these cuckers in office seek division, confusion, distraction whilst they undermine us , the spineless pig molester cal me dave , with his curtain twitching bs is exactly that, just like internet forum trolling

My mate(early 60’s)and his Mrs have been granted full custody of the mrs’s 2 grandkids.
Their parents are both drug addicts…and the dad could’nt even be bothered to turn up at court for the proceedings.
He gets about £250 per week.
He’s still tramping…and in his words
“You can do without at my age…but you can’t see em in care”

He’s a proper bloke

eagerbeaver:
This 2 kids maximum rule is long over due. Scrubbers getting nailed from the age of 16 and having 4/5/6 kids

Which obviously contradicts the idea that we need immigration because the indigenous population isn’t having enough children in that case. :unamused:

As for the benefits cap what it actually means is housing benefit removal just dressed up as something else.With the media doing a typical hatchet job to make the point and following the establishment agenda of painting the indigenous population as bad in that regard.

Meanwhile it’s more often a case of indigenous women putting off having a family in having to work because one wage earner isn’t enough to support a household.Often to the point where they’ve left it too late if/when they eventually decide to do so.

While in an ideal world no marriages etc would ever break up and every father would have a guaranteed job earning enough to be able to keep a family and the wife would be able to stay at home looking after her kids and not wait until she needs IVF to have them.

tommy t:
what about the Mozzy illegal invaders from the 3rd world with their many wives and families of 6 or more? some who are radicalised no one dare say cuk or bogger about that dare they because the country is doomed by the PC bs

And if we look into the facts from the stats it shows that the majority of births in the uk are by EU nationals and not the indigenous followed by other nationalities , our women are having the smallest number of children, your msm won’t broadcast those facts and what it’s impact on the IHS (NHS) as it is known as today not to mention the costs , thats without adding the benefits and social housing and free education

^ This.The reverse racist agenda of the programme seemed clear enough in that regard.

tommy t:

mac12:
Anyone see the program on BBC last night one woman looking after her 4 grandkids no mention of a mother or father getting £50000 per year then saying she didn’t have enough to pay the rent, another man getting £20000 who wouldn’t pay the rent because he openly admitted he needed £40 per week for beer and ■■■■ and said others should pay for him not that he should get a job.

Bet your glad your sat in a truck all week so you can pay your tax to help them along.

I bet they never revealed how much the rent was ? or why there wasn’t anything affordable available did they ? and that total of 5k a year would probably include any housing benefit or council tax assistance as well as the grandmother’s benefits because child benefit is nowhere near that amount
Scroll down to find the child benefit rates £20.70 for the eldest child and £13.70 for the other 3, + £16.55 guardians allowance maybe each week =£3213.60 per year in child benefit for the 4 kids to feed and clothe them , it isn’t alot infact it would be a struggle with shcool uniforms and only knows what else
Tax and tax credit rates and thresholds for 2017-18 - GOV.UK

All these programes that spout a very one sided narative are designed to do is divide us and instil hate for fellow brits

Those benefits being paid to the elite super rich and to eu citizens who’s children don’t even live in the uk is what boils my ■■■■,

50K not 5k
How many people do you know who WORK and pay their way without benefits ie mortgage /rent/NI /tax etc etc have a gross wage of 50k :question: :question: :imp:

Not sure if some are aware. But this is manipulating news I believe re the children. My sister had to look after two children. The social services paid her mortgage my sister works full time and didn’t want the money however the SS, by law had to gaureente a roof over the kids head. Therefore I doubt the can’t pay the rent statement is true. Also they paid for a loft extention to her house because the law said that 3 bedrooms were not sufficent.

As My sister worked full time and was still given 250£ a week towards there clothing food days out etc. when she became a legal foster parent it went up to £400 a week tax free.

My sister had 150k value on her house because of this. I do not Blame her or anyone I blame the system and these left wing liberals. My sister sold up moved out of London and now owns her house outright in a afluent part of Kent and still had enough to give her eldest a deposit for his house.

As said blame the system … if they can screw it’s good on them.

lolipop:

tommy t:

mac12:

I bet they never revealed how much the rent was ? or why there wasn’t anything affordable available did they ? and that total of 5k a year would probably include any housing benefit or council tax assistance as well as the grandmother’s benefits because child benefit is nowhere near that amount
Scroll down to find the child benefit rates £20.70 for the eldest child and £13.70 for the other 3, + £16.55 guardians allowance maybe each week =£3213.60 per year in child benefit for the 4 kids to feed and clothe them , it isn’t alot infact it would be a struggle with shcool uniforms and only knows what else

All these programes that spout a very one sided narative are designed to do is divide us and instil hate for fellow brits well your 50k must be a mistake because the link i gave is what she would be entitled to in normal circunstances, which is what most people are paid

Those benefits being paid to the elite super rich and to eu citizens who’s children don’t even live in the uk is what boils my ■■■■,

50K not 5k
How many people do you know who WORK and pay their way without benefits ie mortgage /rent/NI /tax etc etc have a gross wage of 50k :question: :question: :imp:

I bet they plucked that figure out of thin air i don’t know anyone who get anywhere near 50k on benefits

lolipop:

tommy t:

All these programes that spout a very one sided narative are designed to do is divide us and instil hate for fellow brits

50K not 5k

It isn’t 50k.The benefits cap means 25k absolute max including looking after whatever number of children and housing costs.Or less dependent on number of people in a household.In which case it’s obvious that a household reliant on two wage earners that loses a wage earner for whatever reason could easily find themselves homeless and the children taken into care.All of which costs the government more. :unamused:

Usually when i watch these programmes, they moan about not having enough money for food but they smoke, drink and own enough pets to fill the Ark !! :unamused:

Tooz:
Usually when i watch these programmes, they moan about not having enough money for food but they smoke, drink and own enough pets to fill the Ark !! :unamused:

That’s because they are picked out to show the worst of those on benefits to aid the governments agenda to cut the benefits bill. Rather then having to help people they’d rather just label those who’ve been on the dole as scum and worthless. I could rant all day about what’s wrong with the system and how it should be used.

Ramon123:

truckman020:
the ones who annoy me more are the hate preachers,as far as I know they are all on benefits,they are being paid from our taxes to hate this country and us,my way would be to stop all benefits to these pxxxxs so they starve if they can’t get money elsewhere,if on social housing evict them and make them homeless,give their council houses to people who do need them,these hate preachers would then have a reason to hate this country,but then we take their british citizenship away so they can then be deported to a country of their choice[if any country would have them]would this government do that,fat chance,human rights innit as others would say

Well said truckman !

Human rights lawyers = Scavenging vultures.

agree 100%,they are the cause of a lot of the problems here

Carryfast:

lolipop:

tommy t:

50K not 5k

It isn’t 50k.The benefits cap means 25k absolute max including looking after whatever number of children and housing costs.Or less dependent on number of people in a household.In which case it’s obvious that a household reliant on two wage earners that loses a wage earner for whatever reason could easily find themselves homeless and the children taken into care.All of which costs the government more. :unamused:

It was 50k made up of £20000 benefit cap to her the rest to keep the kids but she was saying that the money was to buy things for them not put a roof over there heads.

daftvader:
Seen plenty of them programmes…And makes your blood boil…But i know what i’d rather be doing…And have some self respect

Well said

mac12:

Carryfast:

It was 50k made up of £20000 benefit cap to her the rest to keep the kids but she was saying that the money was to buy things for them not put a roof over there heads.

The benefits cap means that it can’t be more than £20,000-25,000 total which is why her payments were cut with the payment previously,supposedly,earmarked for the kids then included towards the cap limit.IE the cap means no more than £25,000 total,including housing costs and any dependents and possibly less depending on number of dependents.Which as I said can obviously create a situation whereby that isn’t enough to support a household that in most cases takes two wage earners.To the point where it’s easy to foresee a situation in which one,or even both,wage earners are no longer/not working,or not eligible to work,or even there in the case of marriage etc breakup or other numerous issues,or not earning enough,for whatever reason,leading to eviction and any children being taken into care.While the cases in the programme were obviously worse case,possibly even staged,scenarios to push an agenda.

it’s BS
the reality is over 100,000 kids below poverty line, cuts to disability, cuts to housing benefit, cuts to tax credits, cuts to social care, cuts to NHS, sanctions, over 100,000 people died as a result of DWP fit for work regime whilst the tories give corporations tax breaks in the multi millions. Next to go are workers right, NHS, dismantling of the welfare state (don’t get ill chaps and chapesses) whilst the mortality rate for pensions has decreased. The tories are on steroids and they are coming to a community near you!

in response to mac12,i agree with you,i am watching at the moment,this steve guy hasn’t worked for 9 yrs after a hand injury yet he can hold a game controller in his hands,he can play table football with the kids,they were told they would get full benefits back if they work 24 hrs a week between them,that proves they don’t want to work as it would be 12 hours each,she works 12 hrs while he looks after the kids and vice versa,i’m sure they could get some work if they try,the 35 year old woman living in her sisters place knew it could happen one day so while she was at her home looking after her kids why did she not study to better herself,she had 17 years to do so,the grandma looking after her grandchildren says she will not use her special allowance to pay the rent as it’s for the boys,surely paying the rent keeps a roof over the boys heads so is in fact helping them,i have not seen any genuine person yet on this programme that deserves benefits, as for the £40 this steve needs for ■■■■ and booze he stated that if asked why he needs so much for said items he would reply to the person asking what do they spend their money on,if it was me asking I would reply the difference is I earn my money so can spend it on what I like,i am also sick to the back teeth of them using their kids to try to get what they want,i have met plenty of guys over the years who have a job and work their bxxxxxxs off to provide for their children,they don’t rely on benefits,they do plenty of overtime,i cant say the same for myself as I don’t have kids but if I did they would to the best of my ability want for nothing,i’m sure a lot of you fellow drivers with kids have done that yourself and fair play to you as kids are a massive responsibility.

Carryfast:

mac12:

Carryfast:

The benefits cap means that it can’t be more than £20,000-25,000 total which is why her payments were cut with the payment previously,supposedly,earmarked for the kids then included towards the cap limit.IE the cap means no more than £25,000 total,including housing costs and any dependents and possibly less depending on number of dependents.Which as I said can obviously create a situation whereby that isn’t enough to support a household that in most cases takes two wage earners.To the point where it’s easy to foresee a situation in which one,or even both,wage earners are no longer/not working,or not eligible to work,or even there in the case of marriage etc breakup or other numerous issues,or not earning enough,for whatever reason,leading to eviction and any children being taken into care.While the cases in the programme were obviously worse case,possibly even staged,scenarios to push an agenda.

You’re talking ■■■■■■■■. She got 20k pa benefits capped. She then also got 29k pa for looking after her daughter’s 4 kids who would have gone into care otherwise. Therefore 49k pa. The 29k pa isn’t benefts per se , it was on top of her benefits, which had been cut, but she was adamant that the 29k was for the boys and not to pay rent etc.